Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey giggled softly and bumped him softly with her finger. "Really? I bet you could beat my finger in a wrestling match."

Hatori smiled "is that a challenge my dear?" He started to swim around her finger faster and then he wrapped his tail around her finger and tugged.

Kasey tried to hold her finger still. "Yes. it is!" She giggled. Her break of concentration caused her to relax her finger and it followed his tug.

Hatori smiled "I win he felt a cramp in his stomach and he jumped out of the water and a cloud formed over him and he went back into his human form and he hid behind the couch "hey Kasey would you mind bringing some cloths."

Kasey stretched her hand, then dried it on her shirt. When she looked up, she saw him behind the couch. She giggled softly and picked his clothes up, covering her eyes and leaning over the couch, dropping them before sitting back in front of the couch. She watched Mica with a gentle expression.

Hatori got dressed and he stood up his tie was messed up again but he just took it off and threw it to the ground before he went over to Kasey and he sat down on the ground in front of her. "I love you Kasey."

Kasey looked over at him and blushed softly, smiling. "I love you too Hatori, I really do." She said quietly.

Hatori smiled and he wrapped his arm around Kaseys shoulder and he kissed her for head "I'm glad ur in my life Kasey I'm so glad your hear."

Kasey rested her head on his shoulder, smiling. "I'm so glad I met you.." she said quietly, closing her eyes, smiling happily and relaxing.

Mica woke up and she sat up and started to rub her ear and she kicked Hatori in the back of his head "don't touch my ears you but."

Hatori fell forward and slammed his face onto the floor.

Kasey sighed, rolling her eyes. She knelt by Hatori. "Are you okay?" She asked, a gentle hand on his shoulder. She looked at Mica and smiled a little, then looked back to Hatori.

Hatori ground "ughhhh I think I broke my nose." He mumbled from the ground and he looked up at Kasey and he sat up with his nose was bleeding.

Kasey immediately stood, retrieving a wet, warm cloth and bringing it to him, gently breaking it against his nose. "Okay, okay. Shh." She said gently. "We need to stop the bleeding."

Hatori mumbled "I'm gonna get that brat once my nose is fixed" he looked over at Mica who was rubbing her hears "well you shouldn't have touched my ears you but face."

Kasey sighed softly, but she was smiling. "You two are a handful." She wrapped one arm around Mica and the other around Hatori.

Hatori held the washcloth to his nose and ground in pain. "we'll know I don't have to worry about smelling anything for a while" his voice was all nastily.

Mica rolled her eyes "grow up hatori." She sat there pouting

Kasey smiled weakly. She looked at Mica and then at the floor, still smiling a little. Then, she remembered! "Oh! Mica! Do you want me to open that box you have me now or still later?"

Micas eyes lit up "I forgot about the box open it now please" she was so excited she started to bounce in her seat.

Kasey smiled. She kissed Hatori's cheek before standing, walking off to her room. She returned with the wrapped box and sat down, carefully beginning to open it.

Mica looked down at her hands there was a sky blue dress in the box with a brown belt she had used all of her savings to go buy the dress. She had seen it in the window of the shop and new she had to get it for Kasey,

Status
Not open for further replies.