Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey stared at it a long moment. "Mica..." she said quietly, amazed. She hugged the little girl close.

Mica hugged Kasey back "I hope it fits it got you a small if you want I can take it back and get you a color you like." She started to digit with her fingers.

"I think it's beautiful. Do you want me to try it on?" she asked the young girl, smiling softly.

Mica nodded her head and she git a big smile on her face she was glad that Kasey liked the dress she thought about herself in the future and smiled wondering if she would be just like Kasey.

Kasey smiled and kissed Hatori's cheek before going to her room. She undressed, then pulled the dress over her head. It fit perfectly. She tied her hair up in a high ponytail. Smiling, she returned to the main room. "How does it look?" She asked shyly, not used to wearing dressed. She spun in a circle.

Hatori stood up and started to clap "wow your beautiful just perfect." He smiled and walked twoards the radio and he turned it on "want to dance."

Kasey blushed brightly. "S-sure...but umm...just a warning..I don't know how to.." she said with a shy, nervous giggle. She kissed his cheek gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.