Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo. Kasey jumped forwards, tackling him to the ground in a hug and cuddling into him. She giggled. "I knew I could get you off guard." She nuzzled his chest, still giggling softly.

Hatori gasped and then a cloud appeared around him and he was in his sea horse form "I forgot all about this man of course the curse." He sighed and shock his head and he went and hopped over to a bowl "help."

Kasey giggled softly and picked him up. She grabbed the bowl she had used last time and plopped him in the water before kneeling down beside the bowl, placing her chin on the table and making them eye-level. "You haven't changed in forever though..." She said, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Hatori swam around and expanded his tail "true but I just think sometimes my body likes to play tricks on me so it leaves for a while and comes back and slaps me in the face."He squirted water out of his mouth and at Kasey.

Kasey nodded, then giggled softly, wiping the water from her face. "Hey now!" She gently swiped her thumb across the top of his head. "No squirting water at me." She made a pouty face.

Hatori giggles and then sqwert re more water on her face and then dived down deeper into the water and he splashed around. "Come on your so hot I need to cold you of."

Kasey giggled softly, blushing brightly at his words. "Hattooorriii.." She whined, wiping the water off her face again. She nudged the bowl, making the water swish around a little. She was still giggling.

Hatori sways in the water and he smiles "what it's true and you know it is." He stopped swimming around and started to create bubbles and he moved around the tank as the bubbles reached the surface they formed a heart.

Kasey blushed, putting a gentle hand over her heart. "Hatori.." she said softly. She giggled a little. "Bubble heart." she said with a smile.

Hatori smiled "its the best I can do in this form." He got a big grin on his face and he rose to the surface and poked his head out of the water "hey come hear I want to tell you a secret." He smiled.

Kasey rose an eyebrow. "You aren't just going to splash me, are you?" She asked softly, tapping his seahorse nose with the tip of her pinkie.

Hatori shock his head "nope it's a secret that I want to tell you don't make me jump up there." He smiled and he got ready to jump his fins flapped and he jumped into the air only making it a short distance before he fell back into the water.

Kasey giggled softly, but knelt down beside the bowl and leaned in. "Yeah?" She asked quietly.

hatori smiled and jumped up from out of the bowl and kissed Kaseys cheek before falling back into the water with a splash. He was pure red and was blushing.

Kasey covered her mouth a moment and giggled softly. She was blushing as well. She leaned over and gently kissed the top of Hatori's seahorse head, then sat back again, giggling quietly.

Hatori smiled and he kept swimming around "tell me are you happy hear Kasey."

Kasey smiled softly. "Yes...very happy." She said softly, honestly. She rested her head in her hands, watching him curiously.

Hatori smiled "good I'm glad" he kept swimming around and the tank and he sighed "man I wish I could be human right now I have never liked this form it's always so small and sad." He started to make bubbles.

Kasey giggled softly. "I think it's adorable." she said, swishing her finger in the water.

Haori puffed his chest out and swam around her finger "well it's not manly at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.