Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey giggled softly, looking up at the snow before quickly getting in the car. Despite loving snow, she wasn't dressed appropriately for such weather and didn't want to risk a cold or anything. She started the car, letting the engine warm up a little before backing out of the parking space and driving towards the house.

Hatori healed Mica close "when we get home I want to show you something" He held Mica close to him feeling her body heat go down from the cold and he sighed. "I wish that we could just be a normal family."

"Okay." Kasey nodded, continuing to drive, concentrated on the road. She glanced over as he mentioned a normal family, but then returned her gaze on the road. She pulled into the driveway and shut the car off, not really wanting to leave the warmth of the car yet.

Hatori smiled "the sooner we get inside the sonner we can have coffee." He wanted to cheer Kasey up but he didn't want to do to much seeing how she just barley escaped death. His eyes lowered and he shock his head "I can't lose you again" he said under his breath.

Kasey stared at the door a moment, giggling softly as Hatori spoke. She stood, hopping out of the car and quickly making her way to the door. She didn't hear his second set of words. Stepping inside, she shook the snow from her hair and shivered.

Hatori followed behind her and he kicked the door shut and set mica on the couch he went and started coffee. "If you want to go relax for a little while I can make dinner." He said from the kitchen.

Kasey grabbed a few blankets and wrapped Mica in them, gently sliding a pillow under the young girl's head. She changed into a hoodie and a pair of leggings, brushing her hair down from the messy bun before going into the kitchen. "I want to help....may I?" She asked him, looking around the kitchen. She wanted to be a little more help around the house.

Hatori smiled "sure I just don;t want to push you after what happened today if you want you can start to chop of some vegetables for the soup." he continued to cook but kept glancing every now and then to Kasey he gave her a soft smile before returning to his cooking. "I want to make something that Mica likes so I decided to make some soup is that okay with you?"

Kasey chopped the vegetables, completely focused on her job. She didn't notice Hatori's glances, too careful in trying not to cut herself despite the fact she had done this particular thing a lot. "That's fine with me." This time she did look over at him, smiling before returning to chopping vegetables.

Hatori finished his work and he went over to the sink and washed his hands "just put the vegetables in the soup once your done I'm going to get some coffee." He walked over to the coffee maker and he fixed himself a cup. He walked into the living room and sat down on the ground next to Mica and stretched.

Kasey nodded. She finished cutting the vegetables a few minutes later and put them in the soup. She stirred it a little and then washed her own hands. She pulled her sleeve up, looking at her bandaged arm. She stood like that for only a moment or two before shaking her head gently at herself, pulling the sleeve back down and going to the living room. She sat down beside Hatori.

Hatori smiled as he looked up at Kasey "hey want to see something funny." He turned twoards Mica who had her cat ear hood pulled over her head and was asleep. He started to tickle the cat ears and Mica foot kicked out. She scratched her ears and curled up in a tight ball.

Kasey giggled softly. "Hey..." she said, covering her mouth as if to hide her smile. "Let her sleep.." She playfully punched Hatori's shoulder, still giggling softly as she watched Mica a moment longer, then looked back at Hatori.

Hatori messed with Micas ear again he had a stupid grin on his face and he laid down on the ground and he kissed Kaseys hand. "I know you want to mess with her to come on shes cute." He smiled as he glanced over at Micas sleeping body.

Kasey shook her head. "She's cute, yes, but I don't want to mess with her...." she said, still giggling softly.

Hatori stuck out his tounge "you are no fun come on just try it once you will like it." He got the biggest grin on his face and he decided to challenge her "or are you to chicken?"

Kasey narrowed her eyes playfully. "Chickens have nothing to do with messing with sleeping kitten girls." She countered, smiling.

Hatori laughed "well technically shes a tiger and she can be very deadly when she wants to be so I think messing with her right now is the only chase that you are going to get." He pulled Micas hood back slowly and kissed her forehead.

Kasey giggled softly. "Maybe I don't want a chance to mess with her." She paused, curling slightly away from Hatori and looking at the ground. She had an idea, one that she fought to keep from smiling at.
And succeeded in not doing so.

Hatori blinked "are you okay I didn't mean to say anything wrong I'm sorry." He lowered his head and frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.