So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Thanks, and good luck to you too! I'm sure you'll do fine. After all, if you mess up, there's always an eraser bound to be somewhere XD

@york Thanks, and good luck to you too! I'm sure you'll do fine. After all, if you mess up, there's always an eraser bound to be somewhere XD
XD That's why I draw digitally these days >.<

@york Haha I don't know why but drawing on the computer is like...torture for me. I can't even draw a triangle, much less a circle XD

@york Haha I don't know why but drawing on the computer is like...torture for me. I can't even draw a triangle, much less a circle XD
I draw better on the computer than I do on paper >.< mainly because I can't draw straight lines without help anyways and I leave eraser marks on my paper X.X

@york Oh, yeah that tends to happen. I learned from one of my friends that if you sketch the picture lightly, it's much easier to erase. Not only that, it depends on how good the eraser is...I learned that the hard way T_T I really don't like when I get an eraser that smudges the pencil instead of erasing it...it just makes it look even worse than it needs to be -.-

@york Oh, yeah that tends to happen. I learned from one of my friends that if you sketch the picture lightly, it's much easier to erase. Not only that, it depends on how good the eraser is...I learned that the hard way T_T I really don't like when I get an eraser that smudges the pencil instead of erasing it...it just makes it look even worse than it needs to be -.-
XS Yeah I guess I should start doing light sketches at first or something >.<

@york Maybe...just a little bit XD but I do that when I (attempt) to draw pictures. It seems to help a lot, so that's why I prefer drawing on paper instead of the computer. I don't know...maybe it's just because I'm left-handed. I guess that means that computers are racist against lefties...

@york Maybe...just a little bit XD but I do that when I (attempt) to draw pictures. It seems to help a lot, so that's why I prefer drawing on paper instead of the computer. I don't know...maybe it's just because I'm left-handed. I guess that means that computers are racist against lefties...
XD I'm right handed, but it doesn't make it any reasier tbh >.<

@york Really?? Wow, I guess that just means I'm bad at drawing on the computer T_T Here I thought the computer was just being a jerk to me because I was left-handed...well then, that's embarrassing XD

@york Really?? Wow, I guess that just means I'm bad at drawing on the computer T_T Here I thought the computer was just being a jerk to me because I was left-handed...well then, that's embarrassing XD
Yeah something like that o.o idk XS you have to make quick but precise movements otherwise your hand starts to shake and mess things up (that's what happens to me anyways)

@york Ah, I see! XD That's really helpful...I should try doing that! :D I'm listening to my all region music and it sounds awesome!!

@york Hey, how's the game coming along lately? I know it's only been a few days, but I guess you could say I'm curious :3

@york Hey, how's the game coming along lately? I know it's only been a few days, but I guess you could say I'm curious :3
XD I'm almost done it (but the due date is quickly approaching so I have to rush it :P)

@york Awesome! I just figured I'd ask...don't know why X3 It's good that it's coming out good, it's too bad you have to rush it though :/ But hey, as long as it gets done...I guess XD

@york Awesome! I just figured I'd ask...don't know why X3 It's good that it's coming out good, it's too bad you have to rush it though :/ But hey, as long as it gets done...I guess XD
XD Yeah, it's a bit of a pain but it's getting there o.o

@york Okay, sounds good ^-^ You might want to be left alone now, so I'll leave you be...*walks to corner and sits down* I'll be here if you just wanna take a break and talk though XD

@york Okay, sounds good ^-^ You might want to be left alone now, so I'll leave you be...*walks to corner and sits down* I'll be here if you just wanna take a break and talk though XD
o.o I mostly work on it at school so I'm free most of the time here XD oh! and I probably should reply to that roleplay soon >.<

@york Oh, okay! I honestly thought you worked on it after you were out of school too. Silly me X3 And that sounds good >.> XD I was just sitting here ever since I got home from school looking at random threads :D I don't know, I was just waiting for one of my roleplaying buddies to get online *0*

@york Oh, okay! I honestly thought you worked on it after you were out of school too. Silly me X3 And that sounds good >.> XD I was just sitting here ever since I got home from school looking at random threads :D I don't know, I was just waiting for one of my roleplaying buddies to get online *0*
XD I would but it's a little troublesome to run at home since I don't have all the software o.o

@york Oh, I see. Yeah, that would be just a little complicated XD At least at your school you can make games 0_0 My school wouldn't really let us, I don't think :/

Status
Not open for further replies.