So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@york I know T_T Then, there's the part when the guy gets with the girl I don't like...then I'm like "Nope...no more, you just ruined it" *sigh* I don't know, love triangles just seem so...wow I can't even explain what part of it I dislike...that's sad on my part T_T But, I guess I can say that it seems unfair... :P
Yeah XS unfortunately they happen, and sometimes they completel screw over things X.X

@york Ugh, yes! *face palm* Like, I've watched anime where the girl flip-flops between two guys and I just want to reach through the screen and slap her or something and tell her "Just pick someone and stay with him...it's not so hard -.-" But oh well, I guess some people like that drama. If the character I like gets to be with the girl, then that's fine. That's the only reason I'll watch anime love triangles XD Even then, they still bother me a bit

@york Ugh, yes! *face palm* Like, I've watched anime where the girl flip-flops between two guys and I just want to reach through the screen and slap her or something and tell her "Just pick someone and stay with him...it's not so hard -.-" But oh well, I guess some people like that drama. If the character I like gets to be with the girl, then that's fine. That's the only reason I'll watch anime love triangles XD Even then, they still bother me a bit
o.o Sometimes it makes the story more interesting; sort of like athat Toradora anime X3

@york Funny you say that, I literally have Toradora on my list of anime to watch XD it looks so cute! ^-^ And I guess I have to agree...not all love triangles are too bad, I guess it's just the girl's indecisiveness that makes bothers me :P

@york Funny you say that, I literally have Toradora on my list of anime to watch XD it looks so cute! ^-^ And I guess I have to agree...not all love triangles are too bad, I guess it's just the girl's indecisiveness that makes bothers me :P
XD A decision will come eventually >.< alot of love triangles are like that unfortunately.

@york True, true, I'll agree with you on that XD There's so much anime that I need to watch in such little time T_T Oh well, I guess that's what Christmas break and summer's for :D I just realized that I sound like a real lazy bum XD

@york True, true, I'll agree with you on that XD There's so much anime that I need to watch in such little time T_T Oh well, I guess that's what Christmas break and summer's for :D I just realized that I sound like a real lazy bum XD
XD I have a bunch of anime I should be watching too o.o so you're not alone :P I'll probably go on an anime marathon sooner or later

@york Yeahh! Finally, somebody that will actually have anime marathons! I'm probably the only person out of all of my friends (although they like anime) that will literally watch a 12 episode anime in one day, non-stop on the weekend...that is to say if I don't have homework >.>

@york Yeahh! Finally, somebody that will actually have anime marathons! I'm probably the only person out of all of my friends (although they like anime) that will literally watch a 12 episode anime in one day, non-stop on the weekend...that is to say if I don't have homework >.>
XD That's what I typically do when I have alot of free time o.o

@york That's awesome *0* None of my friends have really watched a lot of anime, but they said they liked it, so... *sigh* Oh well, then you've got people you meet over the internet that understand watching anime more than your friends do XD

@york That's awesome *0* None of my friends have really watched a lot of anime, but they said they liked it, so... *sigh* Oh well, then you've got people you meet over the internet that understand watching anime more than your friends do XD
o.o Yeah XD I kinda feel awkward though since there's real life friends I know who watched more anime than I did >.<

@york That's how I felt last year, when I didn't even know if I was allowed to watch anime. Usually because I saw it on Adult Swim (that's like, a banned channel for me to watch >.>) and thought that it was only for adults. Then, I would hear my friends talking about anime, making me feel all left out T_T...but then, I watched Fruits Basket and fell in love with it. After that, I watched Inuyasha, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler I & II and Death Note. Yeah...I was so glad to finally take a chance and watch anime. XD Now, turns out I've watched more anime than most of my friends. I call that an accomplishment ^-^

@york That's how I felt last year, when I didn't even know if I was allowed to watch anime. Usually because I saw it on Adult Swim (that's like, a banned channel for me to watch >.>) and thought that it was only for adults. Then, I would hear my friends talking about anime, making me feel all left out T_T...but then, I watched Fruits Basket and fell in love with it. After that, I watched Inuyasha, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler I & II and Death Note. Yeah...I was so glad to finally take a chance and watch anime. XD Now, turns out I've watched more anime than most of my friends. I call that an accomplishment ^-^
XD I need to watch Inuyasha! And Black butler, and Death Note, and all the others I've missed out on X.X I really need to catch up on that stuff since I've missed out on it for so long X.X

@york Aw, it's okay, it won't take that long to watch them XD Well, except for Inuyasha...it has 7 seven seasons plus the Final Act season. They're all great, and if you like romance, it's really adorable!! Not the overpowering kind that takes over the whole plot, but it's a good balance I think ^-^ The order I recommend watching them in is: Black Butler, Inuyasha, then Death Note. I personally love Death Note and Inuyasha <3 <3 They are two of my favorite anime. Oh, another really good one I recommend is Ghost Hunt. It's a pretty unique anime, about ghost hunting and a kind of creepy horror feel to it. Like, I watched the anime 2, almost 3 times, no joke... XD

@york Aw, it's okay, it won't take that long to watch them XD Well, except for Inuyasha...it has 7 seven seasons plus the Final Act season. They're all great, and if you like romance, it's really adorable!! Not the overpowering kind that takes over the whole plot, but it's a good balance I think ^-^ The order I recommend watching them in is: Black Butler, Inuyasha, then Death Note. I personally love Death Note and Inuyasha <3 <3 They are two of my favorite anime. Oh, another really good one I recommend is Ghost Hunt. It's a pretty unique anime, about ghost hunting and a kind of creepy horror feel to it. Like, I watched the anime 2, almost 3 times, no joke... XD
o.o I shall keep those in mind XS Oh boy, I have a long summer full of Anime watching and shtuff ahead of me :P

@york Yeah me too ^-^ I just can't wait until school is over...I think Advanced Geometry is gonna be the end of me before I even finish the first semester X_X

@york Yeah me too ^-^ I just can't wait until school is over...I think Advanced Geometry is gonna be the end of me before I even finish the first semester X_X
XD Geometry is nothing compared to the extreme math you have to learn with videogame developing >.< it's a little crazy but you have to to learn how ot properly program reflection engines and shtuff :S

@york 0_0 Oh wow...ehh math isn't my forte T_T but, I'll still give it a try. I mean, you'll never know if you're good at something unless you try it right?? >.> I guess it's worth a shot :D Some things in Geometry kind of confuse me though. Like, right now, we're going over Pythagorean Theorem in depth with triangles, using square roots and such. Ugh...so much confusion. We've been going over it for maybe three days already and I finally started understanding it today T_T

@york 0_0 Oh wow...ehh math isn't my forte T_T but, I'll still give it a try. I mean, you'll never know if you're good at something unless you try it right?? >.> I guess it's worth a shot :D Some things in Geometry kind of confuse me though. Like, right now, we're going over Pythagorean Theorem in depth with triangles, using square roots and such. Ugh...so much confusion. We've been going over it for maybe three days already and I finally started understanding it today T_T
XD All you need to do is memorize the formula, the calculator will help you through the rest o.o

@york Ack...you make it sound so easy T_T I think some part of my brain just refuses to take in the knowledge of the Pythagorean Theorem or something, but I actually started understanding it today, thank goodness -.- Not only that, she showed us how to do the work on the paper, so I think that's the part that kept confusing me...that's why I'm glad my friend in the same class actually understands it. She helped me understand it better than the teacher did >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.