So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Alright :D! You've made a breakthrough XD While you've been doing that, I've been watching Markiplier play The Evil Within ^-^ so go ahead and take your time XDD
o.o I didn't watch that series mainly because I didn't want any spoilers for when I played it XS

@york You should definitely play it. After watching the walkthrough, it looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't play it though, since I'm too chicken. I would probably end up throwing the controller across the room or something XD Considering I got scared playing Resident Evil for the Nintendo 64 during the beginning when the zombies were chasing me, I don't think I would do well playing The Evil Within...or any other horror game. I still like watching other people play them though ^-^

@york You should definitely play it. After watching the walkthrough, it looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't play it though, since I'm too chicken. I would probably end up throwing the controller across the room or something XD Considering I got scared playing Resident Evil for the Nintendo 64 during the beginning when the zombies were chasing me, I don't think I would do well playing The Evil Within...or any other horror game. I still like watching other people play them though ^-^
XD Alright, found one of them at least, good enough for me, lemme go reply now o.o

@york I'm so excited!! I just had All Region band tryouts (more like I just got back XD) and I'm actually really surprised ^-^ !

@york I'm so excited!! I just had All Region band tryouts (more like I just got back XD) and I'm actually really surprised ^-^ !
o.o Congrats I guess (I'm getting that game I need to make for class done but because I'm trying new things there's always problems to solve making me have to make the game a little more simple which gets frustrating sometimes X.X)

@york Thanks X3 And that sounds rough...I wouldn't want to make something simpler after trying hard to make it the way I want. Is it harder than expected to make a game? 0_0

@york Thanks X3 And that sounds rough...I wouldn't want to make something simpler after trying hard to make it the way I want. Is it harder than expected to make a game? 0_0
XD yeah but I'm getting there slowly >.< I still suck at drawing though so I have to work on that alot o.o

@york Aw, don't worry I'm sure you'll get it! XD If it helps, I still suck at drawing too T_T Even though my closer friends draw like artists...That's why I google pictures and then try my best to draw it on the paper by just looking at it. Don't worry, even though it's a slow process, it'll be done soon enough. Especially if you put hard work into it :D At least, that's what I think

@york Aw, don't worry I'm sure you'll get it! XD If it helps, I still suck at drawing too T_T Even though my closer friends draw like artists...That's why I google pictures and then try my best to draw it on the paper by just looking at it. Don't worry, even though it's a slow process, it'll be done soon enough. Especially if you put hard work into it :D At least, that's what I think
XD I just feel jealous when I see everyone drawing better than me >.< I just can't get proportions right or anything but I guess I'll work on it when I can XS

@york I know exactly what you mean! I just sit there and watch them draw and it makes me want to learn how to draw too...oh well, perfect practice makes perfect I guess XD You'll be able to get better, don't worry :3

@york I know exactly what you mean! I just sit there and watch them draw and it makes me want to learn how to draw too...oh well, perfect practice makes perfect I guess XD You'll be able to get better, don't worry :3
o.o The big reason I want to draw is so I'll have a better point of reference for 3d modeling and sprite art since concept art is a big helper when it comes to making things for games >.<

@york Yeah, that might help a little...even though I don't know that much about programming and stuff, I can tell that it's probably really difficult. Congrats to you, considering that it would take me a while to understand how to make a game probably X3

@york Yeah, that might help a little...even though I don't know that much about programming and stuff, I can tell that it's probably really difficult. Congrats to you, considering that it would take me a while to understand how to make a game probably X3
It's actually simple right now, but the coding and programming is a pain in the butt >.< so is making the art for it, but thanks I guess o.o with any luck my art skills will actially show some improvement one day :p

@york Haha I hope so! You seem to like what you do, so it only makes sense that it would get better, right? You have great dedication, I noticed XD

@york Haha I hope so! You seem to like what you do, so it only makes sense that it would get better, right? You have great dedication, I noticed XD
XD Yeah X.X I guess I'll update you if my art skkills ever improve

@york Thanks! I would love to see your artwork when you improve :D I actually feel like drawing right now >.> I might draw an anime couple or something. My friend drew an anime couple hugging, so I really want to do one badly XD I guess I'll see if it ends in a train wreck or not :3

@york Thanks! I would love to see your artwork when you improve :D I actually feel like drawing right now >.> I might draw an anime couple or something. My friend drew an anime couple hugging, so I really want to do one badly XD I guess I'll see if it ends in a train wreck or not :3
XD I tried drawing just recently, it looked like a modern art piece gone wrong X.X so yeah, my art needs some serious work

@york XD It can't be that bad! But, then again, I'm no artist and haven't seen your work. It's like when someone comes up asks me if their hair looks fine...I don't do anything with my hair so I might think it looks fine when it's really a mess. Haha, so I probably wouldn't be the best to judge...

@york XD It can't be that bad! But, then again, I'm no artist and haven't seen your work. It's like when someone comes up asks me if their hair looks fine...I don't do anything with my hair so I might think it looks fine when it's really a mess. Haha, so I probably wouldn't be the best to judge...
Good luck with your drawing I guess o.o I'll try to figure out how I'm supposed to draw what I"m thinking of without screwing myself over :P

Status
Not open for further replies.