Snow Fallen Zombies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" Well. What else did you expect of cops?" her muffled voice came from inside the car, a bit irritated. A piece of debris was weighing her down, making it hard to breathe. She panted heavily from the effort of trying to lift it, with no avail.

She turned her head towards him, her eyes studying him curiously. There was a strange feel to him, but she gave that no mind right now.

Yuki grabbed the keys out of the ignition and unlocked the back door of the car. He gentally helped out the two girls and then stuck the keys back in the ignition. He turned it, revving the engine but the car just wouldn't start.
"Dammit." He muttered as he stepped out of the drivers seat and kicked the front tire. He heard more moaning sounds nearby. He looked around to see where it was coming from. A black figure was walking up behind the little girl that he helped out of the car. He pulled out his gun and aimed it in her direction.
"Stay still or get down!" ​He ordered her and then shot at the body behind her.

~`-_ Mark kept his eyes on the threatening man before him. Even though his vision was blured, he could recognize that voice from anywhere. Yuki Tokko, He was ther the first week he was at the Department, he was being held in the drunk tank for discruntled public indesency. He started a fight he shouldnt of and had the cops called on him. Mark coughed alittle, still holding onto his ribs, he closed his eyes tightly in pain. "Listen, you little punk. This isn't a game you're playing here, you get no respawns. The things that are heppening are serious..." He crindged in pain, tightening his fist on his side. He couldnt speek much after that sudden laps of pain.

Zachery views this and takes a few steps closer, trying to observe the situasion at hand. He sees that there are two officers on the road, one resting his head on the others lap, holding onto his side. The other was a women, trying to comfert him, he would guess. But it would seem that when this man came in to the picture, she was about to unlock the police car, and let the women he can see out. But seeing that the guy let her out, he thought he might as well join the party as well, one big happy family, right? He would look at the man infront of him, the one with the guns, and coughs alittle, trying to get his attension, " D-Don't shoot, It's just me!"_ He was standing behind the girl he let out, he didnt really want to get shot by him, not in this situasion they have them selves in, he would continue in saying, "Ah... well, All of you seem like Resonable people, Why don't we all Work together? And by the way, There's another person in the back of that car..." He would point twards the back wind shield, he could see the rear of sommeone pokeing out from behind the seat.-`~

After shooting the dead body to an even more dead state, Yuki heard a familiar voice that he hated. Yuki looked down at the officer that talked to him. He smirked unpleasantly and put his gun away.
"Why, isn't it good o'l Mark. Long time no see? I know what's going on her, and sir, this is a game that just simply came to life." He said to Mark. Yuki crouched down on one knee and looked Mark in the eyes with a big grin across his face.
"And if I wasn't around, I'm pretty sure everyone here would have lost their lives. I think you should be thanking me, Mr. Officer." Yuki said sarcastically. He then pulled another cigarette out of his pack and lit it, took a long drag of it, then blew the smoke in his face. Yuki was thinking about leaving the group an just saving himself, but he thought it would be better having them around so if they were in a chase, he could use them to slow the living dead down.
​"Well? I'm waiting."

" Oh, a frightened passerby. How surprising." She rubbed her wrists, this time out of habit. How many times had she been arrested again? A couple? She really should stop getting angered over such trivial things.

Glancing back to the man who let her out of the car, she could tell that he was once in the Department too. " Wow, what did you get arrested for, sir?"

~`-_ Mark didnt take to kindly, having smoke being blown on his face. He turned to his side, the one that hurt and crindged, getting up as he stood with a wobble. He looked down at Nat, waving her down to tell her that it was allright, that he was fine. It took him a moment, but he stood him self straight up, nobely as if he werent hurt and looked Yuki in the eyes, just as he had. "Yuki..." he hesitated for a moment, then put his hand out infront of him, looking for Yuki's as he tells him, "... Thank you." As much as it pain him to say this, it is true. If he hadn't shown up, they would probely be dead by now. Nat couldnt defeand the group alone while Mark was uncopasited like he was._-`~

Yuki stood up and shook Mark's hand and gave him a nod of gratitude.
"For now, the feeling is mutual between us." Yuki then heard one of the girls ask him what he got done for. He turned to her, stuck his hands in his pocket and walked up to her smiling.
"Well, for many reasons. I broke into houses, robbed grocery stores and banks, broke out of jail several times, murdered people that stabs me in the back..." Yuki then stood next to her, placing his arm over her shoulder and pulled her close to his chest and whispered in her ear, "And for raping under aged girls." ​A huge smile went across his face as he waited to see her expression after hearing that.

" Meh. Everyone makes mistakes." Shrugging, she pulled back, not really because of discomfort, but because she liked to keep a distance between everyone. The things he said weren't really that serious to her. After all, it's happened, and nothing can change it.

"So. What's the plan now?" Stretching slightly, she noticed how torn her black trench coat was. Damn, and it was a new one too. She looked at her black, bloodstained gloves, smearing the blood off it absentmindedly.

~`-_ Zach had to step in, He shouted at the man before him with the gun, "Hey! You sick little basterd, she's just a little girl!" He didnt care is he wasnt looked at as being kind or nice to this guy. Deep down inside his gut, Zachery hated this guy for some reason. He looks like the kind of guy who would rather kill the hole group he was part of then work with them. He was about to say something else but was interupted by mark wou told him, "But it's true, every word. He rapes little girls the ages of 8-16. He's also known to rape older women as well." Zach was about to ask him how he knew it but he continued, "It's on his record back at the stasion, i viewd it personaly after seeing him in the cell. Let's just say his face was the reason why I checked him." Mark looked at him, staired directly at him as he said, "You can never trust a face that handsom..."_-`~

"Thank you for the compliment Marky boy." Yuki said to Mark and patted mark's head, then looked over to Zack.
"If you have a problem with me I'll just let those hungry little bastards get a bite out of you. The only reason why I'm saving anyone's lives here are because it saves me bullets to waste on the flesh eating monsters that are after us at the moment." Yuki reached down and helped the female officer off the ground and then looked at the little girl who didn't seem to be affected by his little comment.
"What we do now, go get more ammo for my pistols then head to the grocery store. I'm a bit hungry, aren't you?" Yuki flashed her a charming smile, trying to clear the tension the adults were creating in the air. He did take a liking to this little one. She seems more mature and stronger than the rest.
"My name is Yuki by the way, if you didn't catch it when little Mark over there said it."

" Risotto. Do they have any?" a genuine smile appeared on her face as she thought of the delicious dish. She always used to eat mushroom risotto when she was little, and fought over it with Lumiere. She could tell that Yuki was not really a bad person. If he was, then she was the same.

" Well, where's the nearest grocery store?" she looked around eagerly, as if one could magically appear in the middle of nowhere. But there were none in sight.

Yuki laughed as she asked for a dish that needed to be made over heat instead of junk food, which is what normal people would live on. He looked down the street where he came from, then in the direction their car was heading.
"I'm sure the grocery store has everything to your stomachs desire. But we have to head the opposite direction first. We'll have to get equipped before we decide to enter a huge building that could be filled with those creeps." He told her. Yuki checked his pockets to count how many rounds he had left on him. He had just enough for 50 dead bodies, which was plenty. He put everything away and looked over his shoulder to everyone else.
"We ready to head out? Cause I rather not spend my whole day here." Then he looked back to the little girl and asked, "Would you like me to carry you on my shoulders? You could be our look out." ​And gave her a wink.

" Great, no more walking!" smiling, she pulled at his sleeve and waited for him to let her on his shoulders. The cold was getting through her coat, and slowed her considerably. Fatigue was invetible, of course. Surprisingly, right now, she seemed like a normal, happy-go-lucky girl, with no worries on her mind. Not the cold blooded killer she actually was.

" Why do we need to enter a huge building again?" she asked, wondering why they would risk that much just for the heck of it.

Natasha looked at Yuki with anger in her eyes when he helped her stood up. She didnt need his help, well actually she did needed his help, she had no ammo and if he didnt shown they would be all dead. Natasha walked to Mark, he wasnt ok maybe his ribs were broken and he couldnt walk alone. Natasha wrapped her hand around Mark's waist, helping him walk. She was happy that he was alive she looked at him and smiled, then she looked back at Yuki, he was acting bossy, she wasnt going to take orders from a criminal, she was a cop and didnt care what he was saying "We should go to the police station, we can find weapons ammo and other stuff, but we have to be careful, there may be a lot of zombies. And Yuki dont try doing anything stupid. I wouldnt want to beat you till dead" She smirked and walked with Mark closer to Yuki "We should hurry" She said looking around for zombies.

Yuki was going to explain to the little girl more clearly about what he planned on doing but was rudely interrupted by the female officer. Yuki just couldn't get it across his head why all the adults were bashing on him and treating him like he was scum when he's the only one that could kill off the zombies for them. Well, maybe he could understand why they treated him like that. He shrugged and told the officer,
"Fine. We'll do it your way. We'll go to the police station, get ammo that probably won't work for my pistols, try breaking into vending machines so we can get this little girl something to eat, then get mulled by zombies. That's a great Idea." ​He said sarcastically. He picked the little girl up and placed her on his shoulders telling her to hold on tight and tell him when a zombie was coming.

~`-_ Zachery frownd at Yuki's uppity personality, even in this situasion. It was unapprpriat. He would take a step closer to him, eyes serious as if stairing at an employee who worked for him, grabbed him by the collar and shouted at him, "If you haven't noticed, The dead are walking the face of the earth!" He shook him violantly, filled with madness as he continued shouting at him, "You're 'sence-of-humer' Isnt helping this situasion! So why dont you shut the hell up, and Fall in line like the Rest of us who are Trying to Survive!" He pushed him to the ground, his face red with anger. He tried to collect him self, but he was too shaken up from the rush of adrenilen. Instead, he reached into his jacket and took out a cigarett pack, taking one out, and put it between his lips. He signed and reached his hand down to Yuki, feeling bad for what he did, "Sorry... Stressful day, here... Have a smoke."

Mark smerked at what had just happned. Even though he was the one who truely wanted to knock Yuki on his ass for haveing a smug sence of being during this serious situasion, he wasnt the one to do so. But something more funny happned, the business worker was the one to do it for him. he couldn't help but chuckle, even though it hurt him dearly. It was a good thing Natasha was helping him up, helping him walk, or he wouldnt beable to go far. He looked over to Nat and told her, "Thanks, Nat." smiling sweatly to her. he looked back twards the totaled car, to see that one of the group was still stuck in the back of the car, and his Riot Gun was still on the pasenger side of the car. He looked at Nat once again and asked, "Nat, We need to help that girl in the back, could you?..." _-`~

Yuki was pissed at the moment. As he got pushed down he did the best he could to keep the girl on his shoulders safe, which resulted in him scrapping his lower back on the concrete ground. He let the girl off his shoulders and smacked Zack's hand away. Getting up to his feet he grabbed onto Zack's clothes and shoved him up against the cop car. Then he pulled out his gun and placed it against Zack's head. Yuki doesn't like being touched. This guy was making his happy day turn sour.
"I knew I should have shot you in the first place. Word of advise, never touch me again or I'll use you as bait. Do we have an understanding?" Yuki said in an annoyed tone of voice. He then threw Zack to the side and turned to face the others.
"Well, anyone else has a problem with me? Cause if you do I'll just leave here without all of you and just survive by myself... We maybe not by myself. I'll save the little girl as well." He then looked at the girl and gave her a smile.

~`-_ Zachery fell to the ground, scraiping his new jacket he had bought mounths ago. it has came into the office just this morning and is now ruined with blood stains and torn from the fall. His face began to redden with anger, not only was his new jacket ruined out of disrepair, but the fall caused him to bite down on the but end of the cigarett he had in his lips. He would studder, anger laced his face as he spoke to Yuki on the ground, "Do you have any idea how much I'm worth?..." he would turn over, his back to the road as he perched him self up with his elbows as he continued, "I bring this city $560,000 an hour on daily revinue... I am the most important person here, and You toss me down to the ground like Trash?!?! I worked too damn hard to get to where I am to let some street trash punk insult me like I was just another migrent worker!" He stood up, his legs quivering from his rage. He looked yuki dead in the eyes and told him, "Do you have any idea how meny friends I have in high places? I Own Everything You See Here! The factory that made thoughs Custom Cutlesses you like to whip around so much, I Co-signed the lease that let that factory be built in this City!" He took another cigarett out of his pack, lit it and took a puph, relaxing alittle bit as he continued, "So before you go and shot me, Bear in mind that it could be the very last thing your punk ass would ever do..."_-`~

Natasha smiled when Zack started to shout at Yuki, she wanted to beat Yuki till he dies, but this wasnt the time to do this. Natasha turned her head to Mark "No problem. Ill go and help her" She said with a smile at him and pulled away from Mark slowly so she won't hurt him. She walked to the car looking at Yuki badly. She opened the door of the back seat and gave the girl a hand helping her get out of the car. When the girl was out of the car she heard someone being shoved in the car. She was going to start a fight with Yuki, but hr released Zack. Natasha walked to Yuki and got her pistol out and pointed it in her face "If you ever do this again I will kill you" Her gun was empty, but he didnt know it yet. They had the zombies chasing them and if Yuki starts to cause problems again she will have to knock him out. Natasha walked next to Mark and slided her hand around his waist and looked at the others "Lets go" She said a little angry and waited for the others.

Yuki was finally getting tired of this idiot that thinks he runs the world. He crossed his arms and sighed.
"You know, your really a fucking pain in the ass. Do you think I care that you're a pathetic rich guy. I steal from everything you created and if it all was gone, I'd just go to a different town and steal there. You mean nothing to me." Yuki told him. He started walking away in the direction of the smoke and gun shop where he was going to go in the first place.
"Fine. I'll leave your ass out for the zombies. And hey." Yuki stopped and looked back. He stretched out his left hand towards the little girl.
"If you want to survive with someone that won't stick you in hand-cuffs, you're welcomed to join me."