Snow Fallen Zombies

As the zombies came closer, Yuki would shoot them in the head. After every shot he'd call out,
"10 points, 20, 30, sweet! Killed two birds with one fucking stone!" He said after one of his bullets went through the skull of one zombie and hit the one behind it as well. Yuki found more excitement in this than he was scared. His objective was to keep everyone safe, at any cost. And the only person that kept him from just saving himself was that little girl. For some reason he felt a connection to her. And that was all he needed to fight for her safety.

~`-_ Gerry stopped at his tracks, looking forward as he heard more gunfire, this time from a different gun. "... Hm, Cutlesses... Duel-weilding... a few second hesitasion after every 18 shots..." he smerks, lowering his head and chuckled as he put his hand into his pockets. " Yuki, Im glad that your alive... but..." He placed his hands onto his Sunglasses and took them off, his eyes closed entill he looked forward, smerking deaviously, "You and I... have a score to settle." Right now, he didn't care if other people saw him or not, he just wanted to get to Yuki.

Dashing down hallway's, hearing the gunfire comming closer and closer, Gerry finaly finds him self in the hallway Yuki was in. He waited for him to empty the hallway of dead heads and walk around the corrner. After he heard the sound of gun fire stop, he began to clap, so Yuki could hear that he wasnt alone. His clapping continued as he walked from around the corrner and stood at the entrence of the hallway. "Yuki, Yuki, Yuki... Long time no see..." He would put his hands into his pockets and look at him from behind his eye brows, "Last time I saw you was... well hey! When you Flaked out of a Drop Job and never showed up... " He frowned at him and told him sturnly, "You put me in holding entill a hearing could be held to say where I'm sopposed to go... If this shit hadn't of happned, I probely would of gotten the chair!"_-`~

Yuki finished shooting the hallway cleared. He was going to help the others clear their halls but he then heard clapping. He looked back down his hall and saw a familiar face.
"Oh, hey Gerry. It's great to see you again too. What the fuck do you want? and How the hell are you still alive, and not one of these walking skeletons? I would enjoy it more killing you." Yuki said with a cocky attitude as he reloaded his pistols.

~`-_ "Well, if you want to hear my Valiant Journy from the Cellur to where I am now, Then that my friend is a story worth listening to!" he would snap his finger twards Yuki, walking slowly twards him as he told his story of survival. "Well first of all, let us start at the begining. Let us start with the fact of Why this 'Police-Department' is so empty as it is now. Havent you got the idea that this place was too deserted for it being a police stasion? You see, they didnt really desert anything... They went to the Cellur." he would clasp his hands together as he described the fact that with what resources the police officers on duty at the department had, they managed to push most of the infected the had in the office down to the cellur, where most of the inmates being held were, incliding Gerry. Now, Gerry was fortunate to be in one of the more stronger, newer sturdy moddled cells, or else they might of broken through like the others, and Gerry would of been a snack to these beasts and Yuki would of gotten his wish. "So after a few hours of waiting, i realize that these... things, They communicate with eachother. They use their body languadge to speek to one another, to socialize. Man, even when you're dead, it would seem that people are still depeandent on wanting to be with each other..." he would wait a moment, letting the beginning of his story sink in to Yuki's scull before he contiunes_-`~

Yuki sighed and rubbed his forhead. Gerry was stressing him out. He didn't have time for this bull shit. He looked back to make sure that everyone was doing ok. When he was sure they were holding up fine he looked back at Gerry and aimed his gun in his general direction and shot it three times.
"Sorry, three more were coming up behind you. So you wanna get to your point? They were dumb enough to try saving you and zombies apparently communicate. So what?"

~`-_ "They didnt save me, I Saved My Self! I've allways saved my self from diar situasions like this, Ever since the both of us were kids." He wouldnt flintch nor care about Yuki aiming his guns twards him and firing a few rounds. He continued, "The thing is... I've spent hours watching them... observing their movements... I began to understand them..." He took his glasses off and staired at Yuki with shacking, pinpoint puples, "That's the way i managed to get up here... I comunicated with them and they let me pass..."_-`~

Yuki chuckled and put his guns away.
"So you know how to survive. Good for you. Not like I trust you enough to teach the rest of us how to survive. You're probably just wanting to tag along so we can save your fucking ass. I don't need you here Gerry. I left you a while back, I don't plan on partnering back up with you." Yuki told him and turned around walking behind the younger girl helping her clear her hallways while being as close to her body as he could. Even though this was a serious mattered, he'd like to have fun.

( sorry for late reply,JUST arrived in Georgia, so anyhoooo) Teur would look at the gun in a daze. The smooth surface and simple design reminded her of something. It was vague, but she remembered using a gun like this before, even though she recently thought she had never touched one in her life. "Yuki, I'm tired.." stepping towards the two men lazily, she would point it towards Gerry, contemplating whether or not to try it out. Her finger, which was on the trigger, started twitching with an excitement that she did not quite grasp.

~`-_ Gerry would of continues his psycotic rant to Yuki, but he got sidetracked by the girl behind him. She was pointing a gun at him, her hands shacking. he could tell she had never used one before and smerked at her. He took a couple of steps twards her and knelt down so he was eye level with her. Gerry was a tall person, so he had to kneel way down inorder to do so. He staired at her though shaded leanses, giving her a devious smerk. "... Go ahead, pull the trigger. End my missary." He waited a few seconds, and when she had not pulled her finger back to let the slug rocket though the berral of the gun, Gerry flintched his shoulder and with out even being noticed, took the gun out of her hands with a yank. He stood, holding the gun by the berral, he would look it over, it was one of the Police Officer's Standerd Issued .45's. He looked at Yuki and asked him, his sunglasses slid down the bridge of his nose so he may see his pinpointed eyes, "Who did you kill to get this gun... ? Huh, Who?" Gerry was worried about his sister. Even though they worked for opposite sides of the law, Gerry loved his little sister who was a secritary for the front desk. He allways said hello when he got arrested and she would always take care of his wounds in the loby. He asked him again, fearing the worce, "Where... Did you get this gun?" He was allready mad enough, he didnt need the death of his little sister on his consence._-`~

(I'm back guys. Sorry for the long absence >.< really)

(this post has been deleted as it was in the wrong order. Sorry for the inconvenience. >.<)

Natasha walked silently behind Mark as they made their way back to the other survivors. She had neglected to mentioned the fever she was probably running. Even in only her tank top and slacks she was sweating, rapidly losing vital body fluids. She wanted to take off more but could tell that it would probably be even more hazardous to her health seeing that it was snowing outside and the department wasnt trapping to much heat right now. Natasha could hear herself releasing slow and softs gasps. Suddenly, the two shotguns on her back began to feel much heavier than they once were. Her pace was slowing aswell and she had already drifted a couple feet behind Mark. She hoped he didnt notice. Natasha wouldnt want to worry him.

Cody sat on a bed, in the back of a local drug store, where it had a small room. She looked down toward she looked down towards the floor, remembering her life. How it use to be.

She lived with her father and mother. They weren't in the best shape with making much money to keep up with paying the mortgage, so Cody would try making money on the streets. She was excellent at painting and drawing, and would sell her art on the streets. She would get a few bucks to help her family but not enough. She would even run into trouble with people robbing her. But her father would teach her to fight back so they would never come running back.

And one day, it seemed as everything had changed. She started hearing screams from her mother as her father was covered in blood trying to protect her and her mother. It looked as if dead people were coming and attacking them.

Cody's eyes started to tear up, remembering the next part.

She remembered undead people or things biting into her father, before her very eyes. Her mother screamed and tried fighting them off, not letting them come near me. Soon her mother told her to leave and go without her. Cody wanted to stay and help but she knew that wansnt an option.

Soon she found her self a few miles away and in the very store she is in now. Hiding in the back for days, only finding bits of food of real food and water.

She hated those memories seeing her parents die in front of her, she was only a child. But still she stayed strong, not wanting to give up.

Gerry calmed down and walked off, still having the gun he took from the little girl in his hands. He left the group and went somewhere to cool off, The roof?

Mark still held onto Nat, holding her for support as he limps back to the rest of the group. he looks over to Yuki and sees someone walking away from the rest of the group, some one he never recognized before. He looks at him questioning and asks Yuki, "Hey, who's he? Is he going to help us?"

Zachery, still looking over to the girl who reminded him of his daughter, didnt really care what else was happening around him. He just wanted to be by her side, wondering if there was anything he could do to help the girl.

(Sorry for the short reply, I couldn't think of anything else so I came up with a few Dialog posts for three of my characters.)

" Hmm? " Teur looked up at the man who took her gun. "Gimme that!" like a little kid whose toy got taken away, she reached for it with no avail. Her short height really was a hindrance sometimes. Not knowing what else to do, she steeled herself, before extending her left elbow at the man's lower gut. It was the only place she could reach, so she targeted it. "I told you to give it back!"