Snow Fallen Zombies

~`-_ Mark frowned at Yuki, they all knew that they needed him. He looked at Zachery, scolded him and told him, "Zach, Shut the hell up, you have no idea what the hell is heppeing here. No one does enough to fully understand." He smiled back at Nat who rejoined his side, helping him off his feet alittle to releave some pain. He turned his attension to Yuki and asked, "As much as it pains me to ask you, Could you please stay with us? I'll make sure Zach keeps hismouth shut... There is nothing more I hate then people starting Drama..."

Zachery looked at mark, surprise shown on his face, "But I-"

Mark would have nothing to do with him, he frowned at him once again, Zach remained silent. Mark gave him an order, "Zach, carry that girl, she got knocked out during the crash, We can't really leave anyone here who may still be alive to be feasted on... Come, the police stasionisnt that far from here." He looked at Nat and nodded, telling her to go. Before they left the area, Mark looked back at Yuki and said, "I know that we aren't the best of friends, but in this situasion, we need all we can get... please..."_-`~

Yuki frowned at Mark. He didn't plan on spending his life with people that wanted him dead. But he agreed to it. He came back, lifted the little girl up on his shoulders again and walked up behind Natasha.
"Ok, let's go. Oh, and Natasha. Be careful with the faces you give me. I would hate to have to mess it up. And with how careless you pointed that gun at me, I know it's empty. Nice try though." ​Yuki said to her and then started walking in the direction of the police station. He knew exactly where it was because of how many times he's been caught and sent there.

Natasha started walking with Mark to the police station, but then she stopped hearing what Yuki sadi, she smiled and closed her eyes. She wanted to punch him so bad and beat him to death, but this wasnt the time. You could see the anger on her face, she tried to calm down and said walking with Mark "Do it then... mess it up" She smiled evely at him and continued "Do you really think that I can only fight with guns. Im the best in the police station that fights hand to hand combat if you think you can defeat me then put your guns down and fight like a man" She said and looked for a sec at Mark and then back at Yuki. She knew that ark won't like what she was doing and this was not the time for this, but she couldnt help herself she reeally didnt like Yuki and wasnt going to listen to him.

~`-_ Zach did as he was told, but before he picked the young military girl up into his arms, he caught a glimps of the still sitting on the pasenger seat Riot gun. He smerked at it and went to it, wrapping it's strap around his torso over his right shoulder. He smerked while holding onto the strap. he could tell that the group was allready up the street, alittle hard to see them through the fog. he paniced and picked the girl up in his arms and fallowed them. The only thing left at the car was the Riot sheild, which Mark had completely forget about. Shaim really, it would of came in handy if they came close enough.

Mark walked along side of Nat, holding onto her right shoulder as she held his weighst. The group was pritty much seperated apart but not too far away. They were seperated in two's, about 5 feet away from each other so each could have a conversasion with eachother and not get evesdroped on by the others. Mark smiles at Nat, loving the fact that she had not died during this terrible time. He would tell her, "I am very glad that you're safe Nat... Im sorry that you have to see me like this... hurt and all... " He chuckle alittle, stopping a few seconds later as he held his side. it would appear that the sun was setting, it was really hard to tell from the fog setting in. The temperatur got worce, the first snow flake fell apon marks shoulder and moistned it. Zachery could hear his cigarett hissing from the mist in the air, which made him frown. he only had a few more puphs from it before it was completely exsiguished._-`~

Yuki smile and laughed a bit.
"Mama taught me not to hit a bitch. If I wanted to cause you pain I'd shoot you in the foot. My guns don't leave my side. Sorry." He told her and pushed up his glasses with his finger. Still following behind. He knew that she hated him. And it didn't bother him at all. He get's hate from the whole world. He was quite use to it now.

Natasha didnt want to Yuki anymore, cuz she will probably kill him. She didnt want to continue talking with him so she fully ignroed him and looked back at Mark "Hey dont worry, Im glad to see you safe as well" She smiled and kissed Mark on the forehead. She aways did this and it ment nothing to her, they were very good friends and she though of Mark as her brother and nothing more. Natasha noticed that it was starting to snow and the temperature was low, they had to hurry or they won't be able to move with snow around the place. And if they meet more zombies the snow won't help. "Guys we have to hurry. Its starting to snow" She said to the others and then looked back at Mark with a smile on her face.

~`-_ "Yeah, pick up the pace!" Mark would bark as he tried to keep up with Nat. he looked behind him, seeing yuki still carrying Tuer and Zach carrying the military women who still had that weapon strapped to her back. He smiled at the group, disfuncsional as if may be, he could tell that with time, the could work together rather well. He could see the outline of the Police stasion from here and smiled in reliefe at first. As they enclosed onto the building, the sudden feeling of emptyness filled Mark, as if no one was there to welcome them back. He didnt like it, something was wrong. He tried his walkie-talkie and got nothing but static. He looked up at the roof andnoticed that the Radio tower was missing. he looked over to Nat, "Something's wrong... how long was it since you last contacted the Department?"_-`~

Yhey were close, Natasha couls see the police station even from this fog, but they have to be careful there could be a lot of zombies and her pistol was empty. She looked back at Mark and though the same thing something was wrong and she didnt liked it at all"Two hours ago" She said and looked around the place, she couldnt see zombies or hear them that ment that there werent here, but hey could be inside. She looked back at the group and said "Evryone be careful" She turned back to Mark with a smile on her face. She needed to be positive for Mark, she had no idea if her family was ok and at least she got her best friend alive.

Yuki saw that they were approaching the police station and it was completely silent. Yuki sprinted up next to Natasha and Mark.
"Get behind me, I'll go in first just in case the place got filled with those brain dead monsters." He told them. Yuji let the little girl off his shoulders just so if he got attacked, she wouldn't have to suffer with him. He pulled out his pistols, twirled them in his hands then aimed at the doorway. He stepped up to the entrance and counted to three in his head before he kicked the doors open.

As he kicked the doors open, making sure he didn't kick them off their hinges, he looked around in the dark room. He didn't see anything. He looked down the halls and behind the desk. It was all empty ay the moment.
"All clear!" ​He called out to them.

~`-_ Zachery saw the group run up ahead. he didnt know what was happening and also ran up to them. He looked at Mark and Nat, wondering what was happening. he leaned twards The female officer and asked, "Ahhh, what's happening? Something wrong?"

Mark looked back at Zachery and told him, "I didn't have a good feeling about the area, so Yuki is checking the enternce for us to see if it's safe." Zachery nodded and the group waited for Yuki's orders of the 'all clear.' They then fallowed him into the entrence, standing at the lobby. Nat let Mark down on a chair at the loby and so did Zach with the girl, next to him. She woudl look like she was sleeping, her head leaned over to Marks shoulder and he ignored it. Zach looked over at Yuki, hopefuly he doesnt still feel sore about him, and asks, "What now? Do we check the area to see if it's safe?"_-`~

Yuki glared at Zach and dropped his cigarette to the ground, stomping it out and pulling out another to smoke.
"I didn't want to come here in the first place. If you want to check the area go ahead and get killed. I wanted to go to a smoke and gun shop so we all could get something to protect ourselves and maybe some more ciggs before we run out. But little miss bossy pants over there thought it was a bright idea to go to a place that held criminals that wants to murder officers. She signed her own death wish. I'm going down that hall to the vending machine to get everyone a snack." Yuki explained to Zach. He pulled out one of his pistols and handed it to the little girl with a smile on his face.
"If you see a dead creep coming your way, shoot it between the eyes ok? And don't let anyone take my gun from you or else you're paying me back ok?" He said to her, then started down the hallway towards the vending machine.

Yuki looked at everything in the machines. The electric seemed to not be working so he couldn't use money on it. Yuki used his elbow and broke the glass then started grabbing some snacks for the group. At that moment he heard a moaning sound. He looked further down the hall and aimed his gun at the zombie walking towards him. He recognize the face, he used to be Yuki's inmate.
"Hmm, well Haru, seems like you fucked up eh?" Yuki said then shot him dead. Yuki went back to grabbing the snacks and went back towards the front lobby.

Natasha let Mark on a chair as they were inside of the police station now. She felt the quietnes of this building and something was wrong. There may be zombies around here and they didnt had time for this they had to go where the weapons were. Natasha looked at Mark and said to him "I have a plan". She heared what Yuki said and was a little pissed, if he didnt want to be here in the first place why bother. She followed him to tell him something and then she saw how he killed a zombie. Whell now they knew that something was wrong here. She walked behind Yuki and moved her hand on his shoulder "Well at least we know there are zombies here" She said and stoped for a sec "I need you to help me. We have to go to where the weapons are" She said and looked around for more zombies.

~!~ Space Deleted ~!~

Due to Incorrect informasion, this post has been deleted to fit the story.

When Yuki returned to the lobby he got ordered to follow Natasha to the weaponry and bring back more things to the group. He sighed and nodded his head, agreeing to assist her. He placed the snacks in front of the others and told them not to fight over the snacks.
"And leave at least one or two for me ok? I don't really care about Natasha. She could starve for all I care. He said jokingly. He then started walking with Natasha.
"Lead the way."

Natasha rolled her eyes cuz of Yuki's comment. She really didnt like him and he didnt like her as well, but they shouldnt be like this in a situation so bad. Natasha didnt want to fight with Yuki so she stayed quiet. Before they started to walk Natasha waved at Mark and smiled she then turned around at Yuki and started to walk with him to the weaponry. "Look lets just not fight for a secound, cuz you are really pissing me off" She said and felt that this place was very hot, well she started to get very hot and her head started to hurt. She moved her hand on her head and stoped for a sec feeling bad.

Yuki smirked at her comment that he was pissing her off. Pissing people off was his specialty. He didn't notice it at first but he heard Natasha's steps stop behind him. he stopped and turned around seeing her hand on her head and her facial expression in pain. He went back up the her side and tried making her look at him.
"Natasha. Hey Natasha! Are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked her concerned that she was gonna faint on him.

Natasha could feel that she was getting very hot it was winter and this building wasnt the hotest place to be in, but she felt how she was burning. She looked at Yuki and said to him a little quietly "Ill be fine" She closed her eyes for a se and rubbed her face. She couldnt take it anymore it was too hot. She grabbed the top of her uniform and took it of. She was now only with her uniform pants and a white tank top that was underneth the top uniform. Her nice carved body was shown now and her big breast exposed. She looked back at Yuki and smiled at him "Lets go" She said and started to walk steal feeling hot.

~`-_ Zach looked over the snakes and took only a single Kit-kat bar and put it in his jacke's pocket. He looked over the lobby and saw that there wasn't a coffee pot or anything of that matter. He looked at mark and told him, "Where's the lounge? I'll make some coffee for us." Mark looked at him with suririsal, he didnt exspect him to do something chairetable without being asked first. He nodded at him and told him, " Yeah... its down the hallway where Yuki got this food, To the left of the vending machines and the last door to the right, you can't miss it." He smiled at mark and nodded. He walked down the path way that Yuki once travled, seeing the vendingmachine being smashed into, there was a last bag of penutts, so he bent over and grabbed them. from the refrlecsion of the glass on the floor, he could see a figure, he jumped from being startled. "Oh!... It's just a dead guy..." he said to him self as he looked apon the man Yuki has shot in the head. He frowned, opening the bad of penuts and ate a few of them. he waited a moment or two then went on his way to the lounge._-`~

Yuki's eyes widened when he saw Natasha take off her uniform top. She was about to make a rude perverted comment like he normally would but didn't feel like getting back handed in the face so he kept his mouth shut and continued following her.
"Uhmm...ermm.. If you have to... you can take your pants off too..." ​Yuki said, scratching his head nervously, trying to sound more, understanding and less like a creep. But he was pretty sure he didn't seem too charming.

~`-_ Zach got to the lounge, it was un touched, as if it hasnt been visited in a while. he smiles to see the industrial coffee maker, the size of a small child, perched on the counter with five different types of roasts. His mouth was salivating from the fact that he absilutaly loved coffee, and seeing this brought him away from the reality of the world. He took the Riot gun off of his shoulder and put it on the table, walking twards the coffee maker and began to get to work, "Oh God, I have died and gone to heaven" He was on the verge of tears as he began to make a freash pot of coffee for the group.

Mark was wondering why both Nat and Yuki were taking too long. He hoped to god that nat didnt just bring him to a seperat part of the building and put a hole in him. He knew that both Nat and yuki hated each other, and Yuki and he had an Indifferent feeling twards one another... but this is serious. what they do now could mean the life or death of everyone in their group. He looked at the pile of snack foods on the table in the lobby. He leaned forward, trying to get to it, but crindged as his side still hurt from the crash. He needed to go to the infurmary to get some kind of bandage on him, or atleast some kind of pain reliefe. he stood up, uneasily, drawing his gun and began to walk. he believed that Teur could protect her self from these things, but just in case, he took her knife he took from her out from his pocket and put it on the table, not saying a word about it, and left to go to the infermary. he didnt really say a word, not even if he was asked where he was going, he just went._-`~