Snow Fallen Zombies

She laughed and leaned to a wall seeing that they were at the weaponry "I think that you want me to punch you in the face" She smiled seeing that sweat dropped from her face. What was going on with her, she wasnt fine and couldnt fight like this "Go and get some weapons Ill wait you here" She was in front of the weaponry room and was getting worse from before, not able to move. She moved her hand on her head again and closed her eyes as she brushed her head again, feeling even worse from before.

Yuki walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Natasha, sit on the ground. You're not looking good at all. And I don't need you falling and cracking your head open. Come on, sit inside the room so I can keep an eye on you." He said to her with a sincere voice for once. He helped her into the room and leaned her against a wall. Yuki then looked around to see what would work best for who. He grabbed some hand guns, one for everyone with extra ammo, then a sniper riffle and pulled it over his shoulder after connecting a scope on it. He grabbed a machine gun and pulled it over his other shoulder and looked back at Natasha.
"You think I'm missing anything?"

Natasha sat on the ground as she whiped the sweat from her face she looked at Yuki as he gathered weapons. He was acting very nice and she though that cuz, she had her uniform that made her look fat off and her beautiful body was exposed. She smirked and looked at what he had gotten "Well get some grandes and two shotguns for me" She said and pointed where the shotguns and the bombs were. They could use the bombs if there are a lot of zombies around. She was starting to feel better, but she was still hot, but not like before. Natasha stood up helping with the wall and went to Yuki waiting for him to give her some weapons to carry.

~`-_ Mark would be half way to the infermary, on his way he saw no other signs of life, or un-life to that matter. When he got there, he saw that the door was coated with blood hup the half way, splashed up from the floor. Gurrnies would be next to the walls, also coated with blood. He didnt like the look of this, not one bit. He held his gun up and slowly walked to the easily pushed open doors to the infermary. he could hear something behind the doors, something scurring across the floors. he couldnt tell what was behind the doors, but he had to enter the infermary. It would seem to be dergerous to go in alone, but there was no one else with him. He took a serious face and kicked the doors open, bersting through the doors and took aim at what ever was in the room, ignoring the pain that resinated from his side._-`~

Yuki grabbed the shot guns and grenades and handed them to Natasha.
"Alright, lets move out fast, I have a feeling we've been gone for too long." Yuki said to her and started back towards the lobby. He didn't care if the guys were ok or not, he just cared about the little girl.

~`-_ From the distance, The hole group could hear the sounds of Gunfire pop across the department. They could not hear from which direcsion if came from or from which floor it was. All they could tell was that they werent alone, and the person was defeanding him self against an unforseen enemy. It was from a small calibar weapon, perhaps a handgun, .45 mm pistal. Nat could recognize that it was police issued because of the slight pop it gave just at the end._-`~

Natasha grabbed the granades and the shoutguns, she putted the granades in her belt and the shoutguns on her back. She looked at Yuki and nodded at him, but first she putted ammo in her gun and started to walk with Yuki to where the other's were. She was concern for the others, they were gone a little to long and didnt want to see them dead on the ground when they come back. Her headache was fading and she started to feel better, but the hot wave all around her body was still there.

When they came back to the others she noticed that Mark was gone and then suddenly she heared gunfire, it was Mark she knew from the gun, cops used this kind of guns "Where could he be" She wondered hoping that he is ok. She walked away from the others surching for Mark without saying a thing to them.

~`-_ Zachery looked over his shoulder, hearing the gunfire. It sounded rather close and he couldnt tell if it was from a friend or an unseen foe. So he walked to the door of the lounge, closes it and locks it from his side, taking the Riotgun off of the table and sat on a chair next to it, looking at the door. "I've never used one of these before, but im not afraid to use it..." he would tell him self, frightned to the fact that at any moment, something could berst through thoughs doors and attack him.

Mark would look at horror, this... Thing, that stood before him was massive in size, a bohemath. This man, whose arms were the size of Mark him self, would be standing there, his exspresion lifeless and eyes rolled back. There were a few smuldering holes scattured across his body, one was between his eyes, and yet he still stood. Mark was begining to tear up from fright and pain from being smacked into the wall by this beast. his gun was across the floor from him, behind the beast. he shouts at the top of the lungs, "What the fuck.... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!" His shoulders arch with displeasure as the situasion at hand. The big guy woddled twards him, left foot... right foot, every step he took could be heard as a thud on the tiled floor.

In the basement, unseen and unheard from the people above him, Gerry looked up with a smerk on his face. he would begin to talk to him self, "Heh... looks like this old carcus has finaly kicked back to life... now, all they have to do is get the power back on..." He would chuckle at first, then laugh histaracly as he rests him self on the top bunk of his cott. Behind the Iron bars which imprisoned him, were an army of needy hands which reached out to him, shoulder to shoulder and filled the entiar hall way to the stair way. His laughter could be hears faintly in the upper levels of the department, but so silently that only the hearing apbt could hear it._-`~

Natasha was looking for Mark, she started to get worried, she couldnt find him. Natasha stop for a sec "Think Nat think" She said to herself as she wondered where could Mark be. And then suddenly Natasha heared sounds coming from the infermry. Natasha started to ran to the infermry thinking what thing could do this. When she arrived she froze seeing how big this thing was. She raised her pistol and shot him in the face a couple of times, but nothing happened "Fuck" She said and then she ducked. and rolled so the monster won't hit her. She qquickly grabbed Mark in her arms and tryed to get away from the room but the monster was blocking the way out and then he punched them with his hand, Natasha jumped backwards, but she still wasnt able to avoid the monster punch and was slamed in the wall, at least the punch wasnt this hard. Natasha moved Mark next to her and started to shoot with her weapons in the monster's head "Aaa... Mark not working, what should we do" She said still shoting at the monster.

~`-_ With awe, Mark watched Nat berst through the door with her heroics. Shooting the beast in the head multipal times and yet it did not fall. They were slame to the wall with one swoop of his mighty arm, but it wasnt as bad a hit that Mark witnessed it could do. He thought for a moment, watching it turn slowly twards them and roar greatly, his legs quivering under his weight as he pounded his chest. Mark then got an idea, "Nat, Go for his legs, shoot at his knee caps to knock him down!" It was a brillians plan, if you cant kill the thing, just imobalize it. He pushed Nat away from him, keeping her out of harms way because what he had in mind would get her in trouble if she fallowed him. He lunged for his handgun across the room, behind the giant. Mark dropped to the ground and skid twards his gun. The giant would rise his foot, Mark sliding past undear neath the heel of his foot. He got out from under it before the beast slamed its foot hard to the floor, shacking the room greatly and cracking the floor beneath him. Mark grabs his gun and aimed it at the giants knees and shouts, "Nat, Now!" And fired his .45 at his knees while she does as This caused the Giant to roar with inconvenionce, his kneed could not longer hold up his large fraim and he would fall, breacking his leg. His arms would sprawn around for a moment, making him move franticly twards nothing as he tried to get back up._-`~

" Yuki, where are we going?" Teur called to him, awaiting his answer. She yawned, her eyes watering a little. The blood soaked bandages on her head starting unraveling, and drooped down, blocking a bit of her eyesight. She did not brush it back. Strangely, a slight headache started bothering only now, a few hours after she had purposely rammed her head until it bleed. Wow, she must be slow.

Amy was still in quite a daze. She couldn't tell what was going on at the moment. Other voies could be heard. She thought she was going mad. She heard gunfire, was it a pistol? She culd still feel all of the weight from her rifle on her back, that wassatisfying because it meant she was still alive. Even though she couldn't tell if she was on the car floor or the pavements. Sluggishly she muttered. "Help.. Up?"

~`-_The undead which were bothering Gerry while he tried to sleep began to grow tired. As if they knew it was useless to try to get him, they lost interest and began to go up stairs, one by one leaving the hall way to of the detension center. Gerry watched with a smile on his face on the other side of the bars, speeking to him self, "Heh! Yeah that's right! I'm not your meal this time, basderd!" there was only a hand full left, atleast three or four of them left in the hall way. not that meny to navigate between. All he had to do is figure a way out of here, and he would be golden.

Zachery would begin to feel worried about the others, but the smell of that coffee perking in the pot gave him a worm feeling while se sat there in the lounge. As much as he wanted to stay there, he had to go back to the loby and check up on the group. He unlocked the door and left it adjar. He regrouped with the rest of the group in the loby and saw that the girl he was carrying regain consiousness. He smiles at this sight and goes to her side, helping her up to the chair, " Wow, easy there... you had a pritty bad accident. You were out for a long time, how do you feel?" He smiles sweatly to her, as if talking to his daughter. Her face reminded him much of his little kid his wife got in the devorce, he allways loved to play tag and other things with her while he had her. thoughs days are long gone now, but atleast he can relive alittle of it from looking into this girls eyes._-`~

Natasha followed what Mark said and did the same as him. When the monster was on the ground Natasha walked to Mark feeling pain in her stomach, but she will be fine. She grabbed Mark's arm and pulled him closer to her as she wrapped her arm around his waist. She was now withput her top uniform and evryone was able to se her body through this tank top. "Are you trying to get killed" She asked him a little worried " Lets go back to the others" They were long gone and she had no idea how no one heared the gunshots and the monster. Natasha started to walk with Mark to where the others were.

Amy started to shiver. She remembered that all she was wearing was a bra and oddly enough all s matching shorts. She would gently stroke up and down her body to make sure her clothes were still on. She was used to them being taken whenever she got knocked out in her previous occupation. Thankfully, she still had them on. A lock of her purple hair would fall over her left ey as a stranger helpd her up. "Mhmm, Who?" Was all she spit out. She unknowinly wrapped her arms around the person speaking, resting her breasts on their chest for support as she held onto them. This mightve looked abit awkward for anyone elses point of view but Amy was completly fine with it. She opened her dark purple eyes to what seemd like an older man. "H-Hey" she muttered as she began to stare.

~`-_ Zach took his blood coated, torn business suit jacket off and wrapped it around the allmost naked women. He smiled at her, seeing that she was basicly ok, and he told her, "My name's Zach. What's your name?" He took a seat next to her, placing a hand onto her shoulder to try and comfert her.

Mark would look at Nat, he felt disapointed in him self for a moment. He looked down and sais, "Why did you have to come... I could of taken care of my self." He tried to stand up straight, still keeping his eyes on the sprawled out giant that still lays on the floor, undead. He walks twards a medicen cabinet and looks through it, finsing nothing to help him really. He rumages through the cabinet, frustrated that he cant find anything then punches it, flinging everything in the cabinet out of it as he yelles. He was angered, he was about to tear the door of the cabinet right off of it's hindges but the pain grew on his side and he stopped. He turned back twards Nat, resting his back on the wall and slid down it, sitting on the floor as he asks her, "... Nat..." He wanted to ask for her help, but he couldnt find the words, he was too ashaimed of him self to letting everyone else down, in his mind atleast._-`~

Natasha leted go of Mark when he went to the cabinet. He was angry and she could see it. Natasha never liked it when Mark was angry, she couldnt look at him when he is like this. She was trying to help, but she made tings worse coming here. She didnt care that much, she wanted Mark to be ok and if she wasnt here things could be different.

Natasha just stayed there staring at Mark. He was looking very angry and Natasha didnt knew how to help him. She shivered a little when he hit the cabinet with his hand, she was concern for him and didnt want to see him like this. He needed help and he knew that he needed Natasha's help even if he didnt want it. Natasha walked to him and bent down and grabbed his hand pulling him up as she wrapped her arm around his waist "Come on lets go" She said it quietly in his ear and started to walk to where the other's were.

Amy was shivering. Maybe the strange man had noticed because before she knew it his coat was wrapped firmly around her. "Mhmm... Amy" She muttered as she began to lean on his shoulder once he took a seat next to her. "T-Thank you Zach" Her teeth were still slightly chattering against each other. "M-Maybe I should start dressing warmer" She whispered to heself. So far zach seemed to be a pretty nice guy. Unfourtunately Amy's line of work didn't. Allow her to trust many people and so Amy slid her arm opposite to Zach down to her thigh were a small firearm was strapped. This wasn't the time to be careless. She wouldn't introduce herself to the ohers around her either. To her the only people approachable were zach, the officer and the young girl who was still abit creepy herself. She would keep quiet and regain her strength until she wasneeded.

(OOC:Sorry for the late reply ><)

Yuki gets back to the lobby with the weapons and noticed that no one else was there other than the two girls that were in the back of the cop car. Yuki was pissed to no end wondering what gave those other two bastards the right to leave the girls alone in the lobby with one knocked out and the other that's too young and vulnerable being by herself. Yuki put all the weapons down on the ground and turned to speak to Natasha. But as he turn around Natasha was already walking away. Yuki understood she was worried about her partner so he didn't care at all. He picked up a hand gun and walked over to the little girl.
"Hey, take this gun instead and I'll take mine back. This one is fully loaded so don't play with it. I don't want you to get hurt, ok?" Yuki told her and gave her a sweet smile. He exchanged the gun for his pistol and stuck it back in its holster. He then sat down next to her and waited for everyone to return.

Soon after, Yuki started hearing gun fire. He didn't know where it was coming but he didn't want to figure out. He wasn't going to leave the girls alone like the others did just to possibly run into a crowd of zombies. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around the little girls shoulders.
"Hold onto this for me so it doesn't weigh me down if I have to quickly shoot something ok?" He said to her and he pulled out his pistols just to get ready. He suddenly heard a noise down one hallway. He quickly aimed his gun but saw it was just Zach. Yuki tried to find a reason now to blow his brains out anyway for leaving the girls alone but then the unconscious started waking up. Yuki didn't want to deal with her so he left it up to Zach, ignoring him.

When the gun shots stopped, Yuki could only hope that it was for the bast. He didn't want to shoot either one of the officers, even though it was their fault that they're in the police station, dealing with all this in the first place. Some moaning sounds then started coming from every hallway that lead to the lobby.
"Fuck this shit. I'm not in the mood to get eaten." Yuki muttered. He stood up and threw a hand gun at Zach and the girl he was talking to.
"Use all the bullets in these guns before using anything more powerful. And please, aim for their heads not mine." Yuki warned them. One person to each hallway, it was war.
"Where the fuck is Natasha and Mark..."

~`-_ It was either by some odd luck, or some meracle, that Gerry managed to escape his captivity, navigate around the undead in the cealed off basement, and found him self up on the upper levels. He would try to conseal him self in the shadows, there were people here and he didnt want them to know of his preasence. Instead, he wants them to think that they have a shadow, something watching them. In reality, he wants to abserve these people, to see if they are good enough to try to survive with. He seen first hand what these things can do to people, how they act, how long it takes for them to lose interest in something. So for now, he will remain silent, observent... perhaps even help someone who needs it without being spotted.

He didn't hear gun fire anymore, so that's now a plus. He didnt want them to attract more of them and risk the safety of everyone here. While walking down a corridor, he whispers, still talking to him self, " Hehehe, 'bout damn time... it's a good thing that most of these things are slow as fuck." He stopped, he could hear foot steps, two people walking his direcsion and the ever present smell of Roasted coffee. He steps into one of the rooms in the hallway, to get out of the way of who ever is walking the corridor, he could hear voices.

"Nat... We need to get back to the others..."man's voice would eco across the walls of the bricked hallway, Gerry stood next to the door, out of obvious view. he waited for them to pass and continued down the direction he was heading, twards the auroma of coffee filling his nostralls. " Mmmm, theres nothing I love more then a fine cup of Joe after a hard Day's work..." he would mutter to him self as he rounded another corrner.

Zach looked at Yuki, taking the gun of which he gave and said with surprisal, "What? Why do I need to have your gun for? I've got my own thank you very much!" He would fumble with the riotgun on his back and holds it with his left hand, opposite from how you were sopposed to if you were a righty. He cocked it, a shell escaping the chamber as he showed Yuki a serioys face. "Don't worry about us, I'll do my best to protect them" he would say with a heroic accent._-`~