Small Town with Big Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great what time sweetie,"Max asks Tinely sweetly.

"What else do you want to know or do you want me to leave you alone,"Tina smirks at him.

"Does four-thirty work?"

"I like you." He smiled, "I don't know."

"Sure thing sweetie just give me a place to pick you up and I will be there," Max says smirking down at Tinely.

Tina blushes and says "I like you to. Which is why I really do not know what to say to you cuz i'm nervous."

I wrote my address on his hand.

"Don't be nervous." He rowned a little.

"Thanks sweetie I will make sure to not wash it off,"Max smirks and grabs another drink.

"I will try my best,"Tina giggles a little and starts to dance again.

I laughed softly, and did the same.

He smiled, and spunm her around

"Man what is this party even for,"Max asks twirling Tinely with a smirk.

Tina smiled at him and giggled as they danced. Then in comes a karaoke machine and some man says "Any takers?"

I laughed, "My brother does this all the time."

He smiled at you.

"Well he is a country star makes sense I guess,"Max smirks as they bring in the karaoke machine.

"Hell no. Not first anyways these are country lovers not punk and pop lovers like my band and I are,"Tina smiles back at him.

I laughed, softly, "Yeah, that's true."

He laughed.

"You gonna sing sweetie with a brother like him you are bound to have a voice,"Max smirked down at him.

"Do you sing?"Tina asks him smirking at him.

"I do not believe that,"Max smirks down at her.

"You either do or you don't,"Tina says with a smirk. Just then Jason Aldean decides to get the singing started.

I blushed more, "Fine, IF you come with me."

"I do..."

"Sure thing sweetie.Right after your brother,"Max says with smile looking up at Jason Aldean.

"We should sing together sometime tonight,"Tina says looking deep in his eyes.

"What song,"Max smiles at him.

"What kind of music do you sing?"Tina smirks as Jason sings "My kinda party".

"Well do you at least have a genre you would like to sing sweetheart,"Max says smirking at Tinely.

"You don't seem quite sure of yourself you don't have to sing I can ask my girls intstead,"Tina says a little glumly.

"Um..." I blushed more, "N-no..."

"I want to!" He said, eagerly.

Status
Not open for further replies.