Small Town with Big Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rile and his brother Max showed up late to the party. Max is off to go flirt with a waitress and Rile finds Anna and hangs with her and her older sisters. Then he spots Tinley and almost freezes.

I laughed, a little buzzing. "noo!" I laughed, as he tried to tak emy hand, "Jason wouldnt like that!"

((I am going to bring in my girl character Tina Manchester))
Tina and her band is trying to make some money in the small and their drummer hears about the party. Of course, they are not going to perform yet but they can at least mingle so she gets in a nice outfit http://cloud.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/party-outfit-1-500x403.jpg and heads to the party.
"Are you guys coming or not,"She asks the rest of the band the girls hop off the chairs they have been sitting on since they were abandon and get in matching outfits as Tina and the boys stay put.
"Come on boys," says the keyboard player (who looks like this
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/1195...l-hat-red-red-hair-Favim.com-104070_large.jpg) says with a smirk.
The boys just follow them in what they wear and they head off to the party.

(okay lol)
I noticed some newer people, and sighed. I looked up as another new person sat by me. "He llo, I'm Tinely." I was unawhere of the fact that was Riles brother, who was a whole lot sweeter and smoother.

(I cna't remember his name) pulled up to the party, wearing a crisp black button down, and skinny jeans

((his name is Kai))
(Rile)
I notice that my brother is flirting with Tinely and I try and shrug it off. I listen to the msic and they are playing a song I love so I turn to Anna and ask "Wanna dance Anna?"
"Of course sugar lets dance," she says with a smile. And I grab he rby the hand and we dance.
(Tina)
Tina and her band arrive at the same time as a guy in a black button down and skinny jeans. Tina can tell he is not from this town. So, she walks up to him and says "Hey."

I hardly even notied, wow this max guy was really sweet. And Cute.

"Hey there." He smiled

We dance and I glance over at my brother and Tinely but try and focus on Anna but it is hard.

"What's your name," she returns a smile.

"i'm Kia.." He smiled, "And your's, pretty lady?"

I laughed, at a joke.
"Rile.." She whinned, "Why aren't you paying attention to me.?"

"Tina, say are you from around here," Tina says smirking at the boy.

"Yeah....sure am," Rile trys to focus on her.

"No ma'am, i' aint."

She sighed, "Fine." She walked off.
(Can you play max too?)
I laughed softly, "You wanna dancce?"

(sure)
"Me either, what brings you here," Tina says sweetly.

"Wanna dance,"Rile asks her sister.
"Sure, but don't expect me to be some pity dance and try to focus more and have fun,"she replies with a smirk and drags him on the dance floor.

"Sure thing," Max smirks at Tinely and grabs her hands to go dance.

"Familiy."

I laughed a little bit, and grinded(Ground? Idk if either is grammaticaly correct i apologize) on him.

"Almost nineteen, sexy." I smirked, "I'm just graduating highschool."

"Utah." he smiled, "Wayne county, to be percise. I never really belonged to a ceritain town."

((Busy Christmas break sorry))
"No the feeling. What keeps you on the road,"Tina smiles at him assuming he will say family.

Rile tries to focus on her but she can not help but look at Tinely and Max. "So, what you guys do for fun around here? Or is this party a one time thing,"Rile asks Callie with a smirk.
"Yeah parties, carnivals, fairs, and all kinds of stuff," Callie says smirking at him as she twirls around him to get a drink.

Max smiles down at her "Cool, sweetheart I am only a year older I am twenty. My brother is about to graduate hopefully this year as well. He is new maybe you heard of him he gets called Rile."

(lol i forgot to che kthiss.)
He shrugged, "Dunno.?

I rolled my eyes, "Oh so your HIS brother.

"Oh well you wanna dance Kia," Tina nervously asks him to dance looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Why thank you Callie. I need this,"Rile says smirking and taking a drink and then twirling her back on the dance floor and focusing on Callie.
"No problem sweetheart," she says smirking at him noticing his focused has turned to her.

"Yes, is that a problem sweetheart. I am not completely like him but he is my brother and I am not ashamed by that,"Max says trying to keep Tinely on the floor while standing up for his little brother.

"Sure." He smiled.

I nodded, "It's not a problem, you aren't defined by your family." I shrugged.

Tina was blushing as she took him to go dance not knowing what else to say.

Rile and Callie were grinding and laughing and have a fun time and Rile forced his thoughts not to go to Tinely.

Max replies with a smug smirk"Good, say you want a drink sweetheart? Water? a cola maybe?"

He laughed softly.

"Beer." I smirked.

Status
Not open for further replies.