Small Town with Big Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An artist besides your brother that you prefer,"Max asks with a smug smirk.

"Okay well give me some music so I don't pick a song you do not know,"Tina says smartly back at him.

I shrugged again, "Why don't you?"

He laughed softly, "Fine." He thought a moment, "Baby. By justin bierber." He said back, laughing, "Nah, I'm kidding." N

"Fine Counting Stars by one republic,"Max says smirking at her.

"Bout to say hell no Justin Bieber. What about Love Somebody by Maroon 5,"Tina smiles at him wondering what he will say.

I nodded, "That will be fine."

"Sounds good." He was stillchuckling.

"Wanna go next Sweetheart,"Max asks Tinely as he kisses her on the cheek.

"So when do you wanna go up and sing," Tina asks him with a smirk looking up as Jason starts to finish his song.

"Sweet,"He smirks and grabs her hand they head up to the stage.

"How about after those two,"Tina says glancing at a guy and girl heading up to the stage.

I blushed, and saw Rile staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

He laughed softly, "Sounds good;"

Max watched her blushed and twirled her around as they sang.

Rile still dancing with Callie notices Tinely and his brother are singing together on the stage. they are singing his brother's favorite song Counting stars by one republic.

"Great wanna dance until then,"Tina asks sweetly and blushing as she looks deep in his eyes.

I laughed softly, and sang softly, watching him. I was so scared. I hated this stupid stage fright.

"Of course!"

Max begins to sing and notice Tinely is scared to death. He grabs hand and moves her face so she is looking directly at me. "Look at me sweetie and pretend it is just you and I and sing your little heart out to me,"Max says grinning at her.

"ok,"Tina grabs his hands and dances with him as she gets lost in his eyes.

Max smiles as she sings and she has the voice of an angel.

She giggles as he smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.