Small Town with Big Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whats so funny?" Tina asks worried he is laughing at her.

"Honey aren't you a little young I don't want any trouble with your folks or your brother,"Max smirks at Tinely.

"i'll be fine, thanks."

"You're so shy!"

"I usually am not, I guess being in a very new place and what has happened I am scared what will happen next and screwing up everything,"Tina spills out with a sigh of relief to get that out.

"All right but if you or I get in trouble don't come crying to me sweetheart," Max says with a smirk as he hands her some beer.

"What happened?" He frowned.

"I won't." I smiled, and kissed his cheek, "Thanks." I cracked it open

"Well I am supposed to be on a tour with my band the bus broke down and the driver ran off with the key. So, we are stuck here until we get things figured out,"Tina says frowning but trying to smile so she does not put a damper on things.

"All right sweetie just do not go all drunk on me,"Max smirks down at her and returns a kiss on the cheek.

I laughed softly, "I won't." I drank it.

He nodded, a small frown tugging at his lips, "that sucks. I'm sorry."

((Sorry been busy))​
Max finishes his beer and takes Tinely's hand. He says with smirk looking her deep in the eyes"Shall we dance young lady?"​
"Hey, I wanna go talk to my bff Tinely. You can come,"Callie says smirking Rile nods and they head over to Tinely and Max. "Hey girlie nice catch you got there whats your name sir,"​
"Max, see you got a good eye dancing with my little brother," Max smirks at the young lady linking hands with his little brother.​
"Its fine at least it brought me to this party and to you. Enough about me though tell me about yourself," Tina smiles up at the cutie.​

I rolled my eyes at her. I barely even knew her. I tugged Max to the makeshift dance floor, swinging my hips.

He smiled, "I uh-I don't really know."

Rile then steers Rile away from Tinely and they had back to the dance floor his eyes wander to Tinely.

"What was that about they were just being friendly?" Max smirks down at Tinely.

"You don't know about yourself or you don't know what to tell? If you don't want to talk about yourself its fine,"Tina smirks at Kai as his hands reach her hips on the dancefloor.

I shrugged, "She just-doesn't even know me..."

"I really.. Don't know/" He shrugged, "I barely remember my name."

Max smirked "Whatever, lets dance sweetheart."

"What do you mean,"Shadow smirks at the boy.

"Mhm."

He shrugged, "I don't remember much of my life, really..."

Max kisses her cheek and drags her to the dance floor.

"Why is that sorry I am asking so many questions," Tina replies eagerly

I giggled and danced with him.

"It's fine, and i'd tell you, but I don't know.."

Max giggles at her giggles and decides to go in for the kiss on the lips.

"Okay thats fine what do you want to talk about?"Tina asks him looking in his beautiful eyes.

I kissed back, sweetly, and gladly.

"You." he spun her around.

Maz smirks and swoops her off his feet. "Oh sweetie how would you like to go out for breakfast tomorrow before you have to go to school?" Max asks her thinking he has made a lame move.

"Just ask me questions and as long as they are not too bold I will answer so most likely I will answer all your questions,"Tina says smiling at him hand locked on his.

I smiled, "I'd love too, but I do have school. Perhapes saturday would work best?"

He smiled, "Okay, where are you from?

"I would get up early sweetie. How about dinner after school?" Max asks eagerly.

"New York City is where I was raised but I born in Baltimore,"Tina says getting a drink from the bar.

"That will work." I smiled happily>

He nodded, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.