• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Slow Love

She panted more heavily, thrilled by the increase of pace and the feeling of the table and her breasts rocking.

He licked her face as he went, making her lay on her back on the table as he perched on his toes to get to her clit as he thrusted

She put her legs on his shoulders as he changed her position. She grunted as he thrust into her.

He kissed her heels and sucked on her toes as he held on of her feet, thrusting more as he goes

She cried out, arching her back. "I think I'm gonna cum..." She said with a pant.

Do it babe~"
He kept licking her foot as he thrusted, his knot kissing her entrance

Her back arched off the table, her orgasm causing juices to squirt from her.

He smiled as they landed and he knotted her gently, smiling as she milked him
"..I'm cumming..."

He tensed before releasing his baby batter into her womb, "AHHH fuck!"
It shot out onto the floor as he stuck in her, spewing both seed and profanities

He slowly slid out with a pop and looked down at her "..Mmmm love~"

He laid down on her and cuddled up to her, kissing her more ".MMm~"

He smiled at her praise and licked her chest
"You're amazing babe~"

He smiled as he pulled her off the table anmd went to their bedchambers, resting up with her, still in the morning, just to catch their breath "...I think we'll bear many pups~"

She lay on the mattress and breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, I think we shall....especially if every heat of mine is like this. I am just glad the pregnancy only last a few months...that means another heat twice as fast." She smirked, rolling to clutch at his chest fur with her hands.

He placed his hands on her, kissing her deeply as they lay on the bed, smiling as his tail swishes with hers
"..Mmm...Well we should relax though...try to get out of the sex and just be with one another right?"

Back