Slow Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He smiled and cuddled with her
"..Mmm Carrie...so tell me..even past the mating..is this what you desire?

She looked up at him. "Everything I could ever want." She laughed, curling closer to him.

He smiled
"A loving mate, a close relation...and possible husband?"

She blushed. "Yes."

Her ears flicked. "Husband?" She asked as her mind registered what he had said. She reached up and licked his muzzle a few times. "You would do that for me?"

He licked her tongue mid stride of her muzzle attention as he held her paws in his
"..I would....I want to make it official instead of mindless mating...."

Tears came to her eyes and she clutched his paws tightly. "I would like that...I would like that very much."

He smiled and pulled her claws to his chest, kissing her shoulders, with gentle licks and nips as he holds his love, running his fingers through her coat as they rest on the bed, the shining rays of the sun hit their feet as their toes curl with each other

She curled into him, moaning at his licks and nips. "In my tribe it is considered done, how does your tribe marry a man to a woman?" She asked with interest, her ears perking.

He held her close, his legs rubbing on hers, their feet locked in to each other
"The two to be joined mate in a special fountain in front of an overseer. The watcher then attaches rings to the base of their tails to act as a sign of the bond as they mate.

Carrie nodded. "We should go...I want to marry you now..." She licked his chest, marking him lightly with her teeth. "Please..." She begged looking up into his eyes.

He clutched her shoulder as she bit, moaning softly then nodding "..Get dressed to hide your scent.."

She nodded, standing and pulling on her green dress. She looked back at him, her tail twitching.

He put on pants and tunic and reached his hand out for her to grasp.
"Ready my love?"

She slips her hand in his, "More than so." She clutches at his arm, waiting for him to lead the way.

He did, walking towards a small shrine in his village where an elderly vixen was waiting for them, smiling to her self as they enter the shrine
"​Take your clothes off for two to be wed should not be embarrassed​ of their bodies to their mates..."
Rush helped Carrie's clothes to the floor and smiled

Carrie vaguely noticed the shrine, instead blushing at the vixen that was to watch over the proceedings. She gasped as Rush quickly helped her undress and she smiled, helping to undress him.

He winked at her as they were nude, and he liked it. They usually walked around the hut naked, but this felt nicer.

"Now join each other in the waters."

He took her body to the fountain the water was lukewarm under their feet, it was shallow too as he laid her down on her back and kissed her neck, whispering to her quickly
"I love you Carrie.

She gasped at the feel of the water over her fur as he lay her down on her back. She licked his muzzle responding with a quick, "I love you too Rush." She spread her legs, knowing what was coming next.

He smiled, but the vixen had something else. She took his member in her hands and guided it to Carrie's slit, sliding the knot in immediately, which made Rush blush and look down into her

"The maiden shall do her best to make her mate orgasm without movement, just with the motion of her hips.."