Slow Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She giggled as his hands groped her ass and her tail began to thrash. "Really?" She asked coyly.

He smirked as he massaged her cheeks, licking her neck up and down and marking her flesh
"MMm indeed~"

He scratched her back lovingly as he coated every inch of her neck with his tongue, running his nails down her skin, not tearing through though

She put her hands up to his chest. "MMmmm....I love being groomed...."

He grinned and licked further down
"..What else do you love babe?"

He smirked and rubbed her sides as his tongue traced along her nipples
"..Come now love..tell me all your fantasys.."

She moaned, her hands moving up to grip the fur on his head. She pressed his muzzle closer to her breast. "Ohh, anything right now~"

His teeth grazed her orbs but he never bit her chest, likcing them more as he kissed between the curves into her cleavage ">.MMM come now you must have something in your head~

He smiled as he took her hips in his grasp again and made her hips push into his

She began to pant, the simple motion turning her on. "Dont tease unless you will follow through mate..." she warned as she groaned at him. "You have lit a fire in me..."

He slowly moved his body down hers, his palms grazing her skin as his muzzle and nose pressed against her chest and belly, before his tongue met her sex

She felt herself grow wet and her fingers laced themselves in his fur. "My fur needs a grooming" she said with a smile, knowing her fur was sticky from last night.

He smiled, and did so, trialing his tongue all over her body. He was gentle in this but got all their fluids out of her fur, spitting out a hairball sticky with cum

She sighed as he groomed her, feeling electricity travel through her veins. "Thank you mate."

He smiled and kisses her gently
">Anything for you my love...hungry?"

His tail wagged as he leaned up and kissed her
"..Sleep in babe I'll get us food.."
And with that he ran out.