Slow Love

Carrie melted into him, closing her eyes and licking his chest. "Tomorrow, I'll give you a bath." She said with a sly smile.

he smirked "..Sounds good love..but sleep~ Give your womb some rest.

He rubbed her chest before drowsing off himself,but slowly awoke the next day to her and smiled, kissing his mate

She felt his lips pressing against her and she opened her eyes slowly. "Hmm?" She asked, still drowsy as she slowly started to wake from sleep.

He smiled at her as his tail wagged
"..Sorry just...excited to have another day with you~"

Her tail curled around her. "And I with you." She responded. "But, we have our whole lives together now." She licked his chest, then his muzzle.

He blushes and looked down at her
"..I know..but..you just came into my life in a flash...and...it's weird but...even if it is for the fate of our tribes...I'm glad to be with you.."

"I'm so happy to be with you." She put her nose to his chest, curling closer into him.

"And I with you love~"
He pulled her closer and kisses her, licking her neck as their tails found each other

Her tail twined in his and she sighed as he licked her. The comfort of his grooming set her at ease.

He smiled as she relaxed and tugged her closer, kissing her ear and licking her tip

Her ears flicked and she sighed. "I like it when you lick me, mate me, and love me..." She sighed. "What do you like?" She figured they should get to know each other better and get to know what the other liked.

He thought a bit
"..Well..I like to relax..hunt...lay with you, be with you...I like when you... drain me..."
He blushed as he said it

She chuckled. "If you want to go again..." She smiled up at him.

he shook his head
"..I also love the tender moments..no sex..just us..."

She cuddled up closer to him. "Good, so do I." She nuzzled his chest, looking up at him lovingly.

He looked into her eyes with a smile, kissing her more
"Mmm I love you Carrie"

She kissed him back, tugging covers up and over them. "Love you more Rush"

He smiled at this and ran his hands down her lower back, gripping her ass and kissing her more "..Nope~