Slow Love

Carrie's eyes widened at his admission of love and she responded with a long slow lick across his muzzle. "I love you too, Rush." She felt her slit begin to ooze their juices and she moaned. "I need a bath, but it appears the hut doesn't have one." She looked around, frowning as she considered the lack of such an essential item.

HE looked around "..Oh...I see...well lucily there is a stream up the hill...we can bathe there.."
He slowly slid out with another healthy *pop* of his knot out, as he helped his mate up and walked her outside, still naked, but making sure no other tribe members were around
"..We're good babe..come on~"
He dragged her to the stream and helped her in, it was nice and warm as the sun beat down upon it. The water was also crisp enough to hide her heat as they bathed, kissing each other in the process.

Carrie would have protested but the popping of his knot and the pleasure that came from it stilled her. He dragged her to the stream, setting her in and kissing her. She kissed him in return, frowning. "A female in heat is dangerous to be outside...one year one of our females was raped by a lone alpha wolf..." She shivered at the thought and clung to him. "She was unable to produce pups after that because he had jerked his knot out of her before it was ready and injured her."

He softly ran his fingers on her coat, coaxing her gently
"Be calm my love, I am the next alpha of my tribe and fought many times over...I will risk my life to protect you my love..."
He kissed her forehead and licked her muzzle as he tried to calm her down.

Carrie leaned against him and let him lick her. "Can we go back now?" She asked as she straddled him in the stream. "I feel another round of heat coming on..." She began to pant heavily, trying to reign in her sudden lust for him at the words he spoke to her.

He nodded "..Yeah before it gets crowded..."
He smiled, taking her home and looking at her, before pushing her against the wall with a lustful kiss.

Carrie allowed him to lead her into the hut and push her up against the wall with a lustful kiss. She kissed him back deeply, moaning and panting. "Ohhhhh....Rush~" She was barely able to get out before her heat overtook her.

He smiled as his erection showed once more, ready for mating as he grinded the tip against her slit, ready to dive in, his cock throbs happily

Carrie put her arms around his neck, lifting one leg up to straddle his hip. Once she was sure the wall would help her, she wrapped her other around him. She bit his shoulder, marking him as she prepared for him to ram into her. "We haven't....tried this yet..." She smiled, her back pushed against the wall.

He looked his mate in the eye and nodded, moaning as he slid in and when she bit
"..Mmm yeah...We have plenty of time to try anything out...As long as I have you.."
He grinned and started to buck his hips int

Carrie grunted as he entered her and began to buck. "Okay~" She smiled, bouncing on him as she licked his chest.

He licked her nose then her lips as he went, deeper and harder due to the angle but not hurting her, he loved her feeling around him and he felt her muscles try to milk him further

Carrie moaned as he went in harder. "Oh yes~~" She moaned in pleasure, panting.

he gripped her knees that peeked around his sides as he bucked, thrusting harder and panting lustfully

Carrie moaned, tightening around him, on the edge of an explosive orgasm. "I'm so close.." She panted and gasped, sweat rolling down her body.

His hands finally reached her mounds, massaging her chest as he licked her muzzle "..Cum for me babe..."

Carrie's eyes rolled back into her head and she spasmed as she experienced such a powerful orgasm. She screamed, calling out his name as she thrashed.

He smiled as he held her up, letting her shake and squirt but stopped all his movement, smiling to her "..You must be tired babe..."

He kissed her gently and with her legs still around him, carried her to their bed, their real chambers and laid her down, nuzzling to her as he curved his chest to hers, smiling as he looked into her eyes
"...Rest up my love."