FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Okay, so short and to the point! I'm seriously craving a Danny Phantom rp. :3 I would love to find someone willing to roleplay it with me!

I do have a few rules though...I prefer to double if we don't decide to do a roleplay with two canon character's. Though if we want multiple canon characters paired together, that's fine with me. :]
Basic respect, so we treat one another kindly. :]
I prefer to only roleplay with those 18+.
And this one is the important one...if you have any triggers please let me know so I can avoid them. I have my own as well and listed them in my information, but feel free to ask if you feel the need to. :3

Some Pairings:

Vlad x OC
Danny x OC
Vlad x Danny

(Any others you would like to do are fine with me! These are just some I'm craving.)

I'm open to M/M, M/F, and F/F!

That's about it. Please send me either a message on pm or on here. :3 Thank you for reading this over! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!​

Status
Not open for further replies.