2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,
Hi!

As you can see, I'm craving something Slice of Life.
You'll find all my cravings here!

At the moment, I'm not looking for too many as I don't want to push myself away from roleplaying again. So I'll probably only take a few on, although you're welcome to contact me either way.

• I'm happy to play either gender! Doesn't bother me!
  • I'd prefer fading to black, I don't mind almost getting down to be nitty gritty but fading to black is a preference.
  • Aside from that, I have no limits
  • I tend to write as much as possible and work to make my partner in length. Typically 500+ words is my usual
  • I tend to avoid the whole masterXslave aspects as christ it's dull

Genres;
  • Pairings - looking for Slice of life rather than fantasy- usually I'd say sure but I'm looking for something slightly heavier in tone than anything else right now.
  • I'm likely to shy away from the standard "mafia" role plays that seem to be have become popular again.
  • I'm sucker for drama so whilst the RP might seem like doom and gloom, I'm down for drama and mayhem

Characters and plot ideas
You'll notice they follow similar themes - but hey, it's how we deal with problems! All of these can be shoved into most Slice of life plots so bring your characters and let's get this shithole started.

Trigger warning!!

- You'll get over it, they said. It's all in your head. You'll be fine. Trouble is, it only takes so much before you can't take it anymore. Samhad suffered depression quietly for most of his life, before he quietly emptied a packet of prescription medication and woke up in the ER. Now, after the whole ordeal, he's settling back into work/college/school and everyone seems to know.

- Charlotte was an overachiever, determined and the perfect best friend. There were odd rumours before she disappeared for the summer. She reappeared a shell, small, skinny and unhealthy. Everyday is a struggle between what was right and what felt electric. She's determined to keep going despite what's best.

Basically, I'm happy to hear suggestions and plots anyone might have, just hit me up.

Last edited:
Still looking

100% still looking

Hello! What pairings are you cravvinngg? I would rather play a female, and pair with a male.

Still looking

I would be interested in playing with one of your characters.

I would be interested in playing with one of your characters.

Drop me a message and we'll work something out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.