Sleeper Cell

I am in the process of moving into Chicago / Evanston so I will be off the grid for a day or so. I laugh at the irritation this will cause Orion.

Not much irritation.

I'm organizing things while I wait for at least some tiny form of posts from Killjoy & Raiu. What will happen to you, unanun, is actually helped by the fact you can't post right away. Since some of it will happen in pieces. Ampoule can try to post WHEN SHE FEELS UP TO THE TASK.

Specifically I'm getting all the really fun bits tidied up and perfected so that it'll be worth the wait when they're posted. Really going for capturing the MGS feel on this important maiden mission. Just be thankful you didn't have controls and whatnot explained to you. I'm really hoping you guys will enjoy what goes down in the town. It should be one helluva ride.

STILL WAITING ON COFFEE TO DO SOMETHING THOUGH.

Post ETA: 48 hrs

Darkness, get ready to run really, really fast. The rest of you enjoy these puns and film references. :D

Post inbound...

Hit confirmed. Good shot.

Yah, I like to screw the team over.

BY LOBBING RAVEN CORPSES!

You're going to have a special place on someone's TO KILL list now Raiu.

Hope you understand that.

Cause if you don't want that, you still have time to change the post and repent.

Raiu, could you betray us all later when the first mission is over? Only we're really enjoying the story at the moment and don't yet require random lolwhut moments to make the experience worthwhile. No really, we're good. We don't need your help yet. We'll let you know, okay? KKTHXBYE.

Ok, fine. Its really what he would do though...

*Sigh*

Editing.

Personally I don't really have a prob with it. RP is about doing what we want, right?? This ain't no Apple walled garden!

Though you can't complain if you die though ..

I understand it's probably what he would do in character, and I also understand that I said this RP was about doing what we wanted. I don't like imposing on people's characters. Otherwise I might as well RP by myself. Or just go write my own novel. And not involve anyone. But that's not what I want to do. I want to have a fun, thrilling, exciting RP with you guys. I really do. And I want to be a good GM considering it's my first time doing this sort of thing. Being in charge & all.

But at the same time there are REAL consequences to what you do in this RP. And Raiu you have to understand that if you wanted to stay in character with what you did, I would have done the same. And honestly, you would have caused a very real chain of events leading to you DYING on the very first mission. Because none of your unit was around to defend you, meanwhile you would have been surrounded. Plus there are things that will be happening VERY soon that will deal with the Frenchies.

I mean if you wanted to strangle one with Piano Wire & take a trophy. I don't care. But you would be totally screwing over the cover of the unit if you didn't do it quiet enough. At the same time if you were super stealthy it would be totally fine and you could get away with it. The whole point of this genre in general is usually to do things quickly, quietly, and with as little encounters as possible. There are going to be plenty of things later on where you can kill your way out without remorse. I'm just trying to set up the right atmosphere. Believe me I know how many trigger happy guys I've lumped into BLOODHOUND. I get it.

If you stuck with your original post it'd be GAME OVER. Y'know? The whole

"CHAMELEON? CHAMELEON?! CHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole nine yards.

Unless you wanna die on the first mission. Then that's totally cool.

New post. Much better than the old one.

Now making sure that the vehicle could not assist the team if it came to a fire fight.

Well Raiu it looks like you're right next to where Unanun's guy is at.

Since the Ravens only dropped Caltrops behind one of the VBCI's. Which at least means you're within visual distance of one another. And that the French now know something is up. But don't worry! You're fine this time. It actually plays right into something I'm about to do once I get a few things from Tegan.

And then the real show can begin.

Alright Tegan officially dropped out of having anymore involvement in this for various reasons. So there's no reason to keep you all waiting any longer. If you guys still want to continue this I'll whip something up as fast as I can and the story will progress onward with some minor changes. Don't want to let this die unless you guys just feel like letting it go too.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL INTEREST CHECK.

*prods Killjoy's mannequin*

*Deleted, realised this topic is most surely dead.*

No no, we're still going.

*drops the portcullis*

Yes.

We're still going despite certain obstacles.

I'm just waiting on some posts in the IC right now.

Awesome, well I may make a charrie soon then if you manage to bring things back soon.