Sleeper Cell

I'll dance with Ampoule for another post or two and drive into the sunrise then.

I've never made a concluding post before. A-a-ampoule should d-do it.

Pretty much, this is YC's reaction to the change in music/KILLING INTENT: "OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITSHHHITTTT!" *Flees*

Due to how long it has taken for Ampoule & unanun's team effort I decided to add a little extra to my last post to give them a little something more to work with. Hopefully it will help inspire them even more while still being entertaining to the rest of you.

P.S.

This will make sense after you read the new parts of the post.

*shakes the roleplay*

Ampoule and Unanum suck balls! HIIIIJAAAAACK!!

*continues bleeding*

It's getting dealt with.

Next mission SHOULD start by wednesday.

Alright, thanks to Ampie's awesome sauce post. . . MISSION ZERO IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

Now ZERO becomes ONE.

Every new character is now cleared to join in on the next mission.

Everyone should show some sign of still being ready to go.

Cause I have to make adjustments to the mission layout depending on how many members BLOODHOUND has total.

*thumbs up as he is wheeled into the ambulance*

MISSION HAS STARTED.

Have fun~!

If you have any questions ask them here or in the group.

Just need some clarification -

Are our search members/partners next to us on the train or do we have to search for them as well? O.o

Uuuugh, I'll do my best to stay up. I'm really getting hammered by course work.

@ Zen:Your team partner is next to you. But the groups are spread out across the train.

Awesome, thanks.

Ack!Sorry I forgot about this. Life has been busy...

Edit: Awww, YC suffered an off screen death. That stinks. I do have an excuse for that, however. Its called School and having a bit of class work catch up to me.

*Pouts*

Well you were late to the getaway vehicle is all I can really say.

>_>

*wipes away a tear*

I'll always remember him.... as the arrogant teenager who got napalmed after refusing to follow orders.

Sad to see you go.