Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I tried I got as deep as I could but Reia's seed was so deep into a lot of the women." Karia stated as she obeyed, getting down onto her knees then turning around. She gave a stressed moan as she felt herself growing horny, knowing it was the song that would make her unable to orgasm. As Selena started to finger her, going hard and fast, Karia started to moan out, crying and even starting to jerk herself in an attempt to try and force herself to cum.
Reia stood behind her angel, watching, running her soft fingers through Selena's hair. When she was told to cum into Karia's vagina Reia nodded, she grabbed the bunny's ass, listened to the wonderful song that filled her with desire and made her ready. Then she plunged into Karia's hole.

Reia leaned into Karia, forcing the large woman down more until Karia's face and breasts were pressed on the floor, Reia using the easier downward thrusts to make her fucking harder and faster. She made sure that her knot slammed into Karia's hole but never into it. Karia was practically screaming out her pleasure, begging for release. Reia fucked her cousin, slamming into her, going until with a loud scream of Selena's name Reia came. Because she refused to knot her seed filled her cousin up, then burst out of Karia's hole, coating Reia's legs, hips, and the floor itself, plus covering Karia's ass vagina and running down her legs.
Reia remained inside, pumping her hips, making sure that there was no more bursts, that everything was inside Karia. Then she pulled out, supplying Karia's ass a hard slap before turning toward Selena and grinning a wide grin.

The most fun about this punishment was watching Reia take her cousin so roughly. The bunny screamed in delight and torment, begging to be released from the punishment she knew she deserved. Reia was so rough with her. Like an animal. Selena fingered herself as she watched. Just as she had wanted, Reia's orgasm was huge, filling Karia up and overflowing. She wondered if it might be possible for Karia to get sick of the taste of cum, but she found that unlikely. She for one never got tired of it.

"Now clean off the cum," Selena ordered. "All of it. Even the mess you made on my floor."

They watched as Karia did as commanded. When she had appeared to have gotten it all Selena told Reia to inspect her like she had the other women. This time she had been good and gotten it all.

"Good. Now give her ass the same treatment, my love," she smirked to Reia.

Reia sat down with Selena, watching as Karia cleaned herself, "Ooo look at how deep shes pushing that tongue in~" Reia giggled, fairly amazed that her rabbit cousin could bend and contort, granted Reia could also thanks to her fox side letting her clean herself just as well. But in a way it was more amazing for Karia.
When told to inspect her Reia nodded and did just that, Karia gave a exausted but pleased 'yay' when Reia revealed that she had gotten all of it. Then Karia squeaked out when Reia was told to repeat it with her ass.

Reia wasted no time, she forced Karia to the ground and proceeded to fuck her ass. Karia was fucked just as rough as the first time, Reia even teasingly letting her knot get half way to knotting with Karia's butt before pulling back. Reia didnt stop when the light, sticky patting of hands on stone entered the room, she kept fucking as Lix crawled in, followed by a small fox. The fox was noticably smaller than a normal fox, it had small patches of grey fur spread across her body of red fur. The girl was Reia's youngest still living daughter, and when she saw her mother she gave a happy "Mommy~" And bounded up her aunt and into Reia's arms.

Selena probably liked that Reia didnt miss a beat, she caught her daughter and adjusted her so that she could hold her daughter while continuing to plow into Karia. Reia was happily accepting her daughters licks and licking her daughter back. Karia's butt was filled with just as much seed as her vagina had been filled with, and Reia moved back, before sitting down next to Selena.

As Selena told Karia what to do Reia ran her fingers through her daughters fur, lightly introducing her when Selena was ready. "Selena, this is my fifty year old daughter, Kisa. Kisa, this is Selena, my lover, owner, and angel. She will be your owner and angel too."
The way that Reia was holding Kisa gave Selena a nice look at the fox, she was probably just barely one foot three inches long so she was easily held in just one of Reia's arms. But she was extremely fluffy, she actually looked closer to a puffball than a fox. "Hello. Mommy, why when I arrived was daddy covered in semen, which gave me the odd desire to just start fucking her? I mean even now I look at her and want to fuck her...though not as much as I want to fuck the angel..."
"Lix is a pet, my pet, her job is to get fucked and live for my amusement. As for fucking the angel..." Reia giggled as she started to slowly move Kisa's fluff, moving it until Selena was able to see a member that currently was fully erect. The member definitly gave high hopes for when Kisa is old enoguh to turn into a demon fox, because her member was six inches long, shorter and thinner than Reia's but was also just under half as long as she was.

Reia's hand glowed lightly and Kisa gave a moan, the sound of joints popping and muscles relaxing filled the room. The grey in Kisa's fur became less pronounced, looking more like accents to her lovely fur than something gained from age. Kisa started to hump, squeaking happily, then she was placed in Selena's lap where the girl near instantly buried her face into Selena's vagina and started to lick. "Lix was wrong, I have magic. I can make someone younger, they keep their actual age, and will die a natural death still. But for us, foxes who will become demon foxes and kitsune, it just makes us younger with no drawbacks." Reia licked Selena before saying, "Kisa, if Selena, our angel, wants you to fuck her, you push your member inside and bring her as much pleasure as you can."
"Yes mommy~" Kisa yipped before burying her face right back into Selena's vagina.

Selena turned sharply as she heard the sound of Lix's approach. The happy little creature in tow was much smaller than the Siren had expected. She was just a little puffball, but so adorable. Selena wanted to eat her up right there. She watched as the adorable creature leaped into her mother's arms, licking and kissing while Reia returned the favors.

As distracting as the new arrival was, she still was able to discipline Karia, making her eat the cum out of her ass now.

When Kisa spoke, Selena noticed how innocent she sounded. For being fifty years old, she talked like a kindergartener. It was oddly endearing. Selena decided that would stay. Then Reia moved the fur aside and she got a good look at Kisa's member. On her tiny body it looked gigantic, but the actual scale was quite small. The Siren was a little disappointed with the size, but there was a ton of energy in this little fox. She'd make up for it.

She watched in amazement as Reia turned back the clock on her daughter. Lix, Selena was beginning to realize, was wrong about absolutely everything. As the little fox buried her face in her vagina, she leaned back and sighed. There was a lot of lust and energy there. She was even more eager than the slave girls. Meanwhile, Karia had finished cleaning out her ass. Selena absentmindedly ordered Reia to inspect her again as she scooped up Kisa and cradled her in her arms. Her little fox muzzle was right next to her breast. She repositioned her until her little member was buried inside her and her head was cradled between her breasts. She pet the furry beast and gave her a song.

Her body now obeyed any command Selena gave it, and she worshipped her like everyone else in town. She also charged Kisa's body with energy and gave her a libido like Lix. She was now super hyper and wanted to fuck all the time. She also put something new in her mind: a dormant link, which would be activated each time one of her sisters joined the group. Reia's daughters, once they were all in the Siren's possession, would cum at the same time, every time.

"Now fuck me little one," she purred. "And don't stop until I tell you to."

Reia would inspect Karia, then once satisfied she sat on her cousin's butt. "Shes nice and clean." Reia purred, watching her daughter and angel.

When Kisa's member was slid into Selena and the fox' face was buried in Selena's bust Kisa quickly started to hump and lick. She was actually quite nice, her motions were quick, full of surprising strength, but her fluff was making a rather nice cushion making it feel so soft even while plunging in.
When Kisa's knot started to grow the fox gave a happy squeal, it let her fill Selena up more. Reia moved over and sat behind her daughter, putting her arms around both Selena and Kisa. "Look at that enthusiastic tongue~" Reia purred, watching her daughter's tongue licking all of Selena's bust and slowly working her way toward the nipple.
With Kisa's basic energy she was able to last for hours upon hours. She almost rivaled how long her mother could last. But with Selena's lusty song, the little puffball of a fox could literally go until Selena was done. Kisa was flooding the throne with her seed, each orgasm lasting a fair bit of time. "Would my angel like her fox to take her butt while Kisa takes her pussy?"

Selena began to moan at Kisa's quick strong thrusts. She really humped the Siren for all she was worth. She noticed Kisa's orgasms came quickly, but lasted very long. The sheer flood of semen made her cum at least three times. And the little one hadn't slowed down even a little bit. Cum was pooling around her throne, and she looked to Karia. Yes, she thought. You'll have to clean this up too.

When Reia made her request Selena cradled the little puffball and stood up. "Yes my darling! Fill my butt! Let mother and daughter provide me with all their seed! And Karia - " Here she stared at the bunny with a hard gaze. "You may masturbate to us, but you're still being punished. You will not cum."

She stepped out of the way of the throne and offered it to the fox. Once she sat down Selena sank her ass hole onto her member. She groaned and came again. The act of slowly sitting on such a big member contrasted perfectly with having the little one move so fast inside her.

As Selena stood up Reia shifted and sat down, but Kisa didnt slow at all, infact the only time that Kisa slowed was when she felt her mothers member inside Selena's butt through the walls of her vagina. Kisa looked confused and looked around, humping at a slower pace as she attempted to figure out where her mother was. "Kisa, your not pleasing your angel by slowing down." Reia stated, resting her chin on Selena's shoulder.
"Sorry mommy~" Kisa yipped as she wriggled, then started to hump faster once again.

"Your going to be wonderfully stuffed soon." Reia whispered, "One of my girls on your vagina, another for your mouth, and a third for your butt. But I wonder, where will I get? Where will I be able to fuck my angel?" A light giggle as Reia ran her fingers over Selena's wings, "Then I remember you have breasts and wings for me to fuck."

"Lix, I want you to lick yourself clean, get every spot and make sure no semen is left on or in you, and be quick because in an hour I want you to go and greet another guest. She is approaching quickly." Reia stated, and Lix gave a 'Yes mistress~' before starting to clean herself.
Off to the side Karia was crying out in frustration as she jerked herself off and fingered herself rapidly.

"That's right. You can have my breasts and wings," Selena replied to Reia's comments about her daughters fucking her. "But I won't take your girls forever. They're free to roam around, so long as they remember their mistress. You'll still have plenty of opportunities to fuck me, my dear Reia, don't you worry."

She observed Lix cleaning herself. She was very thorough, and seemed to be enjoying herself a lot. But of course, she was obeying her mistress. Of course she was happy. She looked, too, at Karia's desperate jerking and fingering. The bad bunny was being punished alright.

"How long do you think I should punish her for?" she asked Reia. "Oh, and fuck faster. Your daughter's beating you."

Reia giggled, knowing full well her girls will probably wind up coming back to Selena every month, probably more if allowed to roam around. She adjusted to get a better angle, then started to thrust, she noticed that as she sped up Kisa would also speed up. That made her grin, Kisa probably heard the comment on her beating Reia. So she decided to test how fast her girl could go, thus she sped up more and more, humping into her angel.
"Her punishment should last until after my last girl has spent her load into you, where she will clean it up while someone pleasures her...I'm thinking Lix because she once told me she fears Karia's member thanks to its size." Karia groaned hearing that, clearly not liking the idea of her punishment lasting that long.

Kisa's eyes lightly rolled back as she struggled to keep up with her mother, she had cum more times fucking her new angel than she ever did fucking anyone ever before. She doubted she had ever cum this much in her entire life combined, she was loving it.

The two of them going faster and faster inside of her was causing the Siren to cum repeatedly. It felt like once one orgasm subsided, another began. She was panting, but damn it if she wasn't loving every second of this.

"I love the idea of having Karia fuck Lix. In all her holes," she said. Karia looked scared that Reia's suggested punishment might actually happen. The poor thing moved Selena into an act of mercy, though not an act of total mercy.

"Karia, you may stop playing with yourself. And you two may stop fucking me." Her orders seemed to confuse everyone involved, but they obeyed. "Making you eat stale cum is cruel, and quite frankly disgusting. Even a bunny that's misbehaved deserves to have it fresh. Now come and clean me."

She added to Reia, "This way, too, I'm fresh for each of your daughters. She can fuck Lix later."

When she was ordered to stop Kisa fell off the chair, laying on her back and panting heavily. "Mommy's so lucky...she gets to fuck the angel all the time."
Reia giggled some as she guided Selena up, then gave her a lick before tending to her daughter. "Yes, Yes I am."

Karia would move over and start to lick Selena clean while Reia took a seat on the thrones armrest. It was clear that Karia was aiming to get Selena as clean as she could as her tongue was going deep into Selena, she was aiming to make sure that there was nothing left for her to be punished more for missing.

Lix finished cleaning herself and went outside to wait, and after about ten minutes a howl of pleasure could be heard.

Kisa gave a happy bark hearing the howl, "Yay, Nas is here."
"Yes, and it sounds like shes greeting your father. Nas is my eldest, the only one of my still living daughters to not be born from Lix."
Nas was clearly enjoying herself though because the howls of pleasure were not really stopping.

Selena pet Karia's head as she diligently licked. "That's right...Get in there deep~ Get every last drop..."

She turned to the doorway at the sound of Lix being taken again. Good. She hoped this new one, Nas, really gave that bitch all she had.

"Well, well, well," she mused as the howling continued. "Sounds like I really have my work cut out for me."

She looked back down to see that Karia had cleaned both her holes thoroughly. Such a good bunny. Selena flicked Karia's huge member with her toes, causing ripples of torturous pleasure, still denying her release. "Now clean Reia and Kisa too."

Reia was by far the easiest for Karia to clean as all there was was her member and where she sat in seed. Kisa however was harder as her fluff hid a lot of seed which meant a lot more diligent licking.

The howling continued for quite some time before Lix came stumbling back in, seeming dazed, she was more soaked than after being taken by the entire town. "Good Lix, now go out and wait for another guest. You may clean yourslef once out there." Lix weakly nodded and went back out to meet the third guest.

Nas entered, stretching and yawning, one look at her told Selena that Reia had mated with a wolf to birth her. Nas was the size of a wolf but with fox features like the triangle snout and the long triangular ears. She stretched again before she laid down, "Mother. Why did you call me? I was quite comfortable with my pack. What is this some kind of family get together? You didnt call Tera too did you?"
"Yes Nas, I did. This is a 'family get together' of sorts." Reia got ready to explain everything when Kisa spoke, doing it all for her.
"Mommy called us to introduce us to our angel. Shes pretty and SO fun to fuck. Mommy is the angels lover and we will be the angels pets."

Nas looked at Kisa, then Selena, then turned around, "Yea no, I'm not becoming another persons pet. I'm going back home, I'll go the other way to avoid whatever spell Bitch put on herself to make me want to fuck her."
"Nas, at least let me make you younger. It will help with the walk back."
With a sigh Nas stopped, Reia moving over and kneeling next to her daughter before she grabbed Nas' part.

Nas turned slowly from a grey wolf-fox, gradually changing to a black one, her fur however started to be accented by cyan. The color returned to her skin turning her skin cyan also. As Nas was made young again the resemblance between her and Reia became almost uncanny, if Reia was a large fox, or if Nas was a 'humanoid' then they could very easily be mistaken as twins rather than mother daughter. Nas' member, while not as impressive compaired to her body size as Kisa's was, was still close to eight inches, not all that shorter than her mothers, it also looked to be only slightly thinner than Reia's member as well.
"There, now I'm leaving."
"Please, at least stay for one song, just one." Reia grinned, she knew that Selena could more than likely sing and get Nas back evne if she was half way down the mountain, but she thought this was slightly more fun.
"Her singing good?"
"I promise you'll never hear anything more beautiful in your entire life."
"Fine, just one song. But I'm leaving before Tera gets here."
"Fair enough." Reia stepped back as Nas turned to listen to Selena, mentally she was thinking that Nas wont want to leave after this song.

Selena started chuckling as Lix returned covered in cum. So appropriate for a little bitch like her. She forgot all about Lix, though, when Nas revealed herself.

Even old and grey she had a body to envy. Plenty of wolf in there, the Siren saw. A good sized member too. But annoyingly she didn't seem remotely interested in sticking around. Selena was even more determined to keep her, however, when Reia rejuvenated her. So much like her mother, and yet so different.

The Siren smirked as Reia told her to stay for a song. One song was all it would take. She found it funny though. For the others she had broken their minds either by force or during sex. With Nas it was just a dirty trick. But it was a fun dirty trick.

Her song was very much the same as with Kisa's. But Nas had a strong will it seemed, so she exerted more authority with her. Enthusiastic servitude and obedience came with the package. She also made her permanently horny like Kisa, though she doubted she could ever give Nas the little fox's energy. Selena thought she should at some point give Reia permanent arousal, too. It seemed a very popular spell.

She also connected the link between Nas and her half-sister, so that any time one came, so did the other. When her song ended she unfurled her wings and smiled at her new pet.

"And what did you think of my song?" she asked with a grin.

Nas was not expecting that 'one song' would result in her becoming the 'Angels' pet, but Selena's song made Nas obedient, horny, and willing to become Selena's pet as it would make the angel happy.
When asked about what she thought of the song Nas pounced, humping Selena while Kisa happily giggled out, "Yay Nas is staying for Sexy Angel fun~"

Nas humped, but didnt seem to have all that good aim on where her member goes, presumably thats what happened with Lix. As she humped and wound up humping Selena's vaginal lips, her hips, her stomach, her vaginal lips again, then finally she managed to find Selena's vagina and slip inside. Once inside Nas would actually aim to pleasure Selena, she would rock her hips similar to what Reia does, making sure her member targets as much of Selena's vagina as possible on every motion.

Kisa watched the humping...for barely thirty seconds before she was climbing over Nas, standing on her big sisters head, then giggling as she offered her member to Selena, it poking out of her fluff.
Reia however was watching with a smile, rather liking the sight of her lover being taken by her daughters. She had decided to sit, and was finding Karia rather comfortable. Karia however was looking on, knowing full well that once this was done she would need to clean up the mess.

Nas was so wild! Her bucking hips first seemed to find everywhere except the spot she was looking for. She was about to order her to calm down and help her when she finally slipped inside. After that it just got so good! She fucked like her mother, and it brought her to a climax quickly. Little Kisa apparently couldn't resist getting in on the action, as she crawled over her bigger sister and offered Selena her hard little member. She hadn't sucked anyone in a while; the Siren took the fox's entire length in her mouth and bobbed up and down furiously. She was going to bring Kisa to a quick climax this way, which - through the link - would make Nas cum too. Soon she got the cream she was after.

After they both came and she swallowed the fox's semen, she disengaged and said, "Kisa, sweet thing. I've had an idea concerning your aunt's punishment. I need to speak. Why don't you fuck Nas' ass while I do that?"

She waited until the little fox was out of the way, then she turned to Karia and Reia.

"It's cruel you're not enjoying the fun," she said to Reia. She turned to Karia. "I will save you from further punishment if you promise to obey me more completely in the future." She waited for the reply and added, "Now I want you to fuck Reia as hard as you can without cumming. You may stop when the last girl arrives."

Kisa and Nas came at the same time, though at the time the two didnt notice, and when Kisa was asked to fuck Nas in the butt she giggled, "Sis hates things in her butt..." The girl however wasnt disobeying as she walked down Nas' thrusting self, turned around, then slid down and into Nas' butt in one clean motion. "I'm stuffing your butt~" Kisa giggled out happily as she thrust as fast as her little hips could go. Nas was moving erratically as she tried to buck Kisa off while still taking Selena, she was growling and even turning in an attempt to bite her sister, but Kisa was safe as Nas couldnt fuck Selena and get Kisa off her.

Reia got off Karia and took afew steps back, she bent over and hiked up her tail, inviting Karia in, which the large rabbit took instantly. She thrust into Reia making the fox call out her pleasure in a series of yips and moans.

Selena wasn't liking Nas' attempts to throw her little sister off. She took her face in her hands and turned the wolf to face her.

"Nas, look at me," she said. Her hypnotic eyes bore into the still humping Nas, and she used her previous commands to enforce change. "You like it in the ass now. It's one of your favorite things in the world. When you think of your mother, or one of your sisters fucking you, you will think about them doing it in your butt. Understand? You shouldn't be mad at your sister. You should be thanking her."

She let her go to accept this new part of herself.

Nas briefly struggled against Selenas change, but once the change took hold she was humping even more enthusiastically. It wasnt long before Nas came, which resulted in Kisa squealing out as she aslo came, "Aw, I didnt want to fill your butt yet...Oh well Angel told me to fuck your butt so I'll continue on your butt."
Nas moaned out, loving the feeling of fucking her angel while her butt was filled. Kisa however was slowly getting frustrated at the link that she didnt know existed, which was understandable as Nas was cumming far more often than Kisa did. So when Nas came so did Kisa, who squeaked out, "Stop cumming member. I wanna fuck Nas' butt before I fill it up..."

Outside one could hear the sound of sex, so that would tell Selena that Reia's final daughter arrived and was fucking Lix right now.

Kisa's frustrations were adorable to watch, and Selena was happy to see how enthusiastically Nas had embraced her changes. The Siren really wasn't sure if her vagina or Kisa's member was bringing her off more. But that didn't matter. Nas' seed was forming a pool between her legs, she was cumming so much. Selena lost count of how many times she herself had orgasmed. "Don't be upset, Kisa. Fill her butt up. See how much you can stuff in there."

The sound of Lix once again getting used brought her to attention. Finally. The last one was here.

"Okay, my pets. Stop!" she commanded. The pair stopped humping as she ordered. "I want you two standing besides Reia, waiting for my orders. Karia? Are you tired of not being able to orgasm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.