Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia stepped forward, giving her angle a kiss before turning and nuzzling her back into Selena. She would guide Selena toward the south, going past a bunch of forests. Eventually they came to a large clearing, full of bodies, skeletons, carrion birds, and carrots. "Were here." Reia giggled as they landed. "Karia~ Karia, are you here?"
"Reia!" One of the bodies was tossed and out of a hole in the ground came a orange bunny girl. The girl was covered head to toe in small fine fur, the top of her head was a bushy mess of white fur with two nearly three foot ears which bent at a foot in. Her eyes was wide and she had the biggest smile on her face as she rushed over and picked Reia up, hugging the fox. It actually looked quite scary as the girl had two buck teeth, but all of her other teeth were extremely sharp, like razors.
"Karia, this is my angel, my lover, my master, Selena. Selena this is my cousin Karia." Karia put Reia down, she stood at an amazonian seven foot high, her breasts were massive even for her enormous height. Her stomach was toned and though her arms were small her legs were fit and toned. Her vagina was quite lovely and glistening, though what was probably garnering the most attention was her member, the monster was thick enough that it needed quite abit of lubricating to even be able to fit just the head in; it was also long, it was longer than her entire upper leg going down and past her knees, hazarding a guess would place that member at sixteen or seventeen inches long.

The massive bunny gave a light squeal before she picked Selena up and started to hug her, "Your so cute~" She giggled, "I just want to hug you, and hold you, and fuck you all day long. Oh but where are my manors, I haven't even invited you inside yet. Come in, don't mind the bodies they are simply past lovers that I haven't had the time to strip their flesh off yet." She would climb down into the hole, Reia taking Selena's hand and following. "I'm glad Reia found someone so quickly. It took her nearly fourty years as a fox to find someone that accepted her member...well I suppose it didnt help having a sister who stole everyones glances. So have you fucked yet?"
"Yes, lots, its why were here. She wants to claim my entire family to sate her sexual desires. Spice things up, watch me getting fucked, me watch her getting fucked."
Karia stopped and looked back, "You sure thats a safe thing? I mean Lilian might try and steal her away."
"I'll make her understand...make her my sex toy."
Karia would sit down on a bed, relaxing, "So, does that mean we can have a sexy three way?"

Selena's vagina started dripping like a flood at the sight of Reia's cousin. Those breasts were humongous and that member was so thick it could split her in half. And she was so upfront and physical. The Siren allowed herself to press into those massive breasts as she was pulled into a huge, and she got a good feel for the flacid monster between her legs. She listened with delight as the horny fox/rabbit talked with her pet. Maybe she could get sex out of this creature without controlling her. That might be fun.

"I think we can," she smiled. "I would just love to be stuffed by both of you and feel your cum all over me. I can destroy your free will later. For now let's just have fun."

She reached forward and took the massive member in her hands. It was so big she couldn't get her hands all the way around it. She moaned in pleasure and took a long lick up the shaft, engulfing the head. "Reia, join me. Lick and stroke her length while I taste her."

Karia watched as Selena took her shaft in both hands, stroking, licking, before sucking on the head. Relaxing she watched as Reia moved over and started to lick, massaging up and down the shaft, climbing up and sitting near the base, facing back toward her angel. Karina put one arm around Reia, lightly moaning as her younger cousin started to rock her hips, her hands stroking up and down while her vagina rubbed, her member playfully pushing toward Selena then moving back. "You look good with Karia's tip in your mouth. Does she taste good?"
Reia started to giggle happily as Karia started to hump, guiding her with her hand while her hips rocked into Selena's mouth. "I'm going to fuck your lovers mouth, then I'm going to fuck her vagina, before finally I end it by fucking yours. Are you okay with that little cousin?"
"Yea, but I wouldnt worry, when my angel starts singing magical things happen."

Selena smiled and playfully reprimanded Reia. "Now my pet, don't spoil the surprise. I want her to be fully enamored with my song when the time comes."

She looked up then at Karia. There was no doubt she was horny and eager to get started. This one was going to be fun. She dared to wonder if she'd be even more fun than Reia. But no - Reia was an appropriate size for regular sex. Karia's monster proportions would likely reserve her for rough games.

"You will find my mouth, and other holes, surprisingly accommodating, Karia," the Siren informed her. She opened her mouth wide and both girls were stunned to see there was enough room in her mouth for Karia's entire shaft. "Feel free to enjoy yourself all you want with me. Just make sure to give me lots of delicious seed."

It was too much for both when Selena stated she could take all of Karia. Reia climbed down off her cousin while Karia took Selena, Reia gave a playful coo as she watched Selena guided into sucking Karia, guided into taking the monster into her throat. As Karia started to thrust, fucking Selena's mouth, Reia moved around and held Selena's butt, slipping her member into her lover's vagina then proceeding to fuck her.

Selena would be spitroasted, knotted by Reia, filled up by both of their orgasms. Karia was more rough than Reia, her thrusts holding more power and less over all motions. Where Reia would move her member around alot, targeting as many areas of Selena's body as she could, Karia was just worried about the in and out motions. It should also be noted that Karia held less semen than Reia, as Reia can orgasm for minutes, Karia was more of a release for afew seconds then return to fucking.
After nearly an hour of fucking Karia slid out of Selena's mouth, adjusted Selena, listening with delight at the audible pop of Reia's member slipping out of Selena. Selena would be laid onto the bed, Karia lining up, then pushing into her vagina and starting to fuck there. Reia however crawled over and started to make out with Selena, playfully curling her body so she could hump her angels breasts.

Selena got lost in the pleasure of the two creatures fucking her so well, but she didn't get so lost that she failed to notice Karia's technique. She was very forceful, which was nice, but she seemed mostly interested in pursuing her own pleasure. And she didn't cum nearly as much as the Siren had hoped, and it sadly wasn't as awe-inspiringly delicious as Reia's.

Reia's fucking felt so good that she let herself go completely several times, emitting gargled moans around Karia's member as she came again and again. When the positions changed Selena laughed as Reia bent her body awkwardly to kiss her and take her breasts at the same time.

"My dear, I want you to move behind me. Your kissing isn't unwelcome, but I need to sing soon," she informed her pet. Karia's enthusiasm was great, but it was time she learned who the master was. "Why don't you take my ass and use your tail on your cousin's puss?"

She moaned quietly to herself as Reia did as she asked then rested her hands on Karia's giant breasts, staring into her eyes. Then she opened her mouth and began to sing.

She stared into Karia's eyes through her whole song. She wanted to watch the free will dissolve from her eyes and the new incessant need to please her, the Siren, take its place. She sang and sang until she was certain she had fallen under the same spell as Reia. In her song, too, was a spell that affected them both. It suddenly felt to Reia and Karia that they hadn't had sex in months.

When she was told that her angel wanted to sing soon Reia nodded, giving Selena one last kiss before she got off. She lifted Selena up, laying under her, then prodded before slipping into her ass. Her tail moving around and sliding into Karia's vagina. Selena's song flooded into Karia's mind, the large bunny actually seemed to fight against the song, fight to keep herself. However Karia's will lost, the bunny slowed down and started to thrust with the goal of making Selena scream in pleasure. Reia gave a giggle and licked Selena's neck, "How does it feel to be stuffed in both holes?" Reia asked as she wriggled her hips to give herself a bit more freedom in her humping. "Does my angel like getting double teamed? Does my angel wish her lovely pet had a thicker member like Karia, or does she take greater pleasure in knowing her pet has a knot to tease her with." Reia giggled as she pumped her hips, making her knot bump against Selena's butt afew times. "I wonder if my angel will take greater pleasure in seeing me dominate my sister while you turn her into my slave...Or if she will take more pleasure in turning my children into her slaves?"

As Karia slowed down and began to thrust for the Siren's benefit rather than her own, Selena found she was suddenly having trouble speaking. She moaned and let the biggest shaft she had ever taken massage in and out of her dripping wet opening, while at the same reveling in Reia's knot popping her ass with each thrust. It was hard to answer the fox's questions.

"Oh I like it! Oh! I really do!" Her gasps came out as little notes as she grinded against them. "Reia I like it big! Oh fuck I love it! But the way you feel in my ass! That's heaven! I...I don't know which I'll like more! I'm too busy enjoying this."

She turned then to her new pet, whose thrusts had gotten so loving and felt just right. "What about you, little bunny? How does it feel to be my pet? To be under me completely? I bet you're loving it. I can see it on your face."

Reia brought her hands around and started to massage her angels breasts, her tongue still licking away at Selena's neck. "Well if my angel cant decide, I suppose I'll just have to keep her in heaven~"

Reia's thrusts started to aim more, she would move her hips, making her member move and caress as many areas of Selena's anus as it could, her knot teasing even more than before.
Karia however looked to be lost, she wasn't as used to Selena's song as Reia was, when she tried to speak she gave a moan of pleasure, then struggled weakly. It was clear she felt compelled to answer, to not let her masters question go unanswered. "I...am...your...pet..." Karia spoke slowly, "Your...pleasure...is...my...pleasure..."

Karia lasted a fair bit, releasing about seven or so times within Selena before finally laying down, exhausted. She definitely couldn't outlast Reia and probably never would as Reia would just be able to last longer and longer the more sex they had. When Karia slipped free and laid down Reia picked up the slack and started to fuck Selena with her tail as well, and after she had filled Selena's butt up with plenty of seed Reia pulled out wriggling around until she was on top of Selena, kissing her lips. "Karia's done already? Aw, should I fuck her to make her understand that she shouldn't stop until my angel is satisfied? Or should we move on to my sister, I believe shes still living in the near by town."

Selena came more times than she could count, though was disappointed in how quickly her new pet was depleted. Reia's tail and member though - it made up for it in spades. When at last they were finished the Siren's vagina and ass were quivering and leaking cum.

She giggled to herself at Reia's request to teach Karia a lesson. She had wanted to do the same herself, and was already working out a wicked plan to make the bunny last as long as the fox. She kissed Reia's nose.

"I will discipline her myself later, pet," she said. "But now I would like to meet this sister of yours. I have a few ideas of what I could do to her, but I want to meet her before I make up my mind. Lead the way."

Then she turned to Karia, still lying spent on her bed. "And you. Very upsetting. Now listen to me..."

She whispered a song into the bunny's ear. Karia's mind was changed even further, so that she grew aroused anytime she saw another person. This arousal would persist and build, she would think of nothing but fucking whoever she was looking at without end. However, Karia would be unable to so much as touch another person without the Siren's consent.

"The spell will last until I release you," Selena explained. "You disappointed me in your fuck, so I'm going to torture you by making you watch Reia and I have sex. Lead on, Reia. To your sister."

Reia giggled, "Okay mistress. You can punish her." She watched as Karia was given a private song, slightly jealous she didn't get a private song...aside from all those private songs before they arrived. Then when told to she started off, at first until she was clear of the bodies where she meditated for a bit, sensing her sister to make sure she still lived near by. Then off she went, walking through a human town, up part of a mountain, then into what looked like a monastery...except perhaps the fact it was occupied by nothing but naked women. The woman bowed seeing Reia, more out of surprise at seeing another of their mistresses race.

"Sis~ Oh sis~ Come out. I promise not to bite you like before. I just want you to meet my new lover." Reia called out as they entered the building.
"Hello Reia." A woman walked out from the back, she looked quite human, and if it wasnt for the tall red fox ears on her head and the two fox tails growing from her butt one probably would have thought that the woman was a human. "Oh look, you brought Karia too...and a harpy, oh how quaint." The woman had a wonderful figure, perfect curved body, cuppable breasts, a knotted member that was slightly longer but also thinner than Reia's, and a tight vagina.
"Selena, this is Lixandra, Lix for short. Lix this is my lover Selena, shes an angel, and you cant have her shes mine."
"Oh please why would I want another harpy? I already got two. Oh wait, I know why, because shes your lover." The woman gave a rather bitchy laugh as she walked toward Selena, Selena could tell that Lix was putting an illusion up, making herself look 'perfect'.
"I brought her here so that she could make you my pet." Reia stated with a light growl, which made Lix twitch.
"Your pet? Please, I'm the one with the magic powers of our family, if anyone should be the pet its you. Infact if I remember correctly thats exactly what you were to me before you gained that form.

Selena was unfazed by Lix's taunts, or her illusions. She admired the fox-girl's form, and the power she had exacted over the town. Very impressive. She had down something like it herself, a few hundred years ago. But she had made the mistake of destroying everyone's minds, so they were nothing more than walking toys. No fun.

"My dear, I am hardly a harpy. I am a Siren," she said to Reia's sister. Her short impression of her had cemented just what she wanted to do to this arrogant hung fox. She sent out a song and all at once all the human women in the room were entranced. They could neither see nor hear Lixandra anymore. As far as they were concerned she did not exist.

The women looked to each other and began kissing, entwining their bodies among each other, and feeling each other all over. The ones nearest to Reia and Karia began fawning all over them, squeezing their breasts and asses and kissing their hard members.

"Reia my darling, please take these women to the nearest empty room. You and Karia have my permission to use them all. Be as rough as you want," she turned and smirked at Lix, loving her startled reaction to the Siren's power. "I wish to be alone with your sister."

Last edited:
Lix was visually annoyed at the fact that her illusions werent working, and she was getting ready to move on to plan two, seducing the woman when suddenly she heard a light song and all her women started to make out with each other. "Stop that, you do not have permission to make out with each other yet. Listen to me, I am your mistress..." Lixandra gave a light whine as her women ignored her and started to fawn over Reia. "Stop...listen to me dammit."
Reia kissed Selena, "Make sure to tell me all about what you do to her. I want to watch." She knew that there was magical ways she could watch later so she would obey her angel, and even if Selena just decided to tell her later Reia would still take great pleasure in it.

Reia would guide Karia and the women to a near by room where she had the women lay down and spread their legs. She admired them all before lining them up from widest to tightest. Karia was given the six widest women, the giant rabbit girl relaxing as she guided the women into riding her while the other five played with her body, switching each time a woman grew exhausted so happy that Selena removed her magical lock because she doubted she would have been able to handle watching and not being able to fuck also.

Reia kept the twelve tightest women, which was probably very greedy of her but she didn't care. "Okay Lix' sluts, give me a wonderful show~" Reia giggled as she pulled the tightest girl over and under her. She watched as the eleven women started to make out with each other, caress one anothers bodies, stimulate each others breasts and nipples, finger one another. The steady moans of pleasure was drowned out by the scream of pleasure as Reia started to plow the woman under her. The human women would be fucked, taken and filled up, repeatedly fucked by the highly virile fox woman. The women would happily make out and give her a show, switching out after each and every orgasm, even as the women started to be unable to keep up and started to slow down in their motions and pleasure they were used by Reia.
Reia wasn't going to let any of them have any sort of break as when Kiria finished she took Kiria's women and added them into her mix. In Reia's mind she wanted her angel to walk in and praise her for how sticky and coated she made these women, thus she wouldn't stop until Selena told her to, even if the end result was Lix' sluts dying.

Meanwhile after Reia left Lix stood there, glaring at Selena, "How dare you turn my servants. And how dare you give them all to Reia. That mutt was the smallest and weakest of our family, she didn't even gain any magical powers when she changed out of being a fox. Her only defining feature was her unique fur. I demand that you return my women this instant." It wasn't hard to tell by her crackly and broken tone that Lixandra was not used to things not going her way.

Selena just chuckled and approached Lix. "It's been a very long time since anyone's told you no, hasn't it? I know how it feels. No one has ever refused me. Not ever. And you will be no exception."

She turned and listened to the wild lustful cries coming from the room beyond. She could almost feel Reia thrusting into those women.

"Do you hear it? Do you hear your property being violated by your sister? They'll be swimming in cum by the time she's finished, unable to catch their breath, barely able to move, and still unable to see or hear you. You are invisible to them, now. And you always will be."

She smirked again at the reaction this invoked. Lix looked like she was about to hit her. The Siren hummed a little tune Lixandra's ears would hear, but her mind wouldn't register. She wouldn't notice as her member grew erect. She also wouldn't notice her own posture relax.

"You aren't the master of this house anymore, or of this family. I am. Now kneel for me."

As she expected Lix refused. She reached out her hand and flicked the head of the fox girl's member. With absolutely no buildup a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her member twitched as she came all over herself. Her vagina leaked juices down her legs. Her whole body shook through an orgasm that showed no signs of stopping. Eventually the pleasure brought her to her knees, and as soon as Lix's knees touched the ground her orgasm stopped.

"You're not my property. You're Reia's. At least, you will be soon. But I want to start by having some fun with you."

Selena sang another song, this one Lix could hear. She would feel an energy coursing through her body, locking it up. Her body was now forced to obey any command spoken to her, while her mind could only watch helplessly. She could speak out her protests of course, but no one would listen.

"Now lay flat on the floor and tail-fuck both your holes." Her body immediately complied and she gasped as her tails slipped inside herself. "I want that member hard so I can ride you." Instantly she became erect. The Siren mounted Lix and laughed at her helplessness.

Lix could feel her anger boiling, this harpy dared come in here and make all her servants ignore her. Then she dared to let her weak little sister fuck her servants and she dared to call herself the master of their family. No she was the master, with her older siblings dead and parents dead only herself and Reia remained, well except Reias mutts, she was the mast...
Lix' thoughts were cut off when without warning her body entered a powerful orgasm, drawing out a cry of pleasure and annoyance from Lix and forcing her down onto her knees.

"I'm not Reia's property." Lix protested before hearing Selena sing a song a song that locked her body and prevented her from moving of her own accord. She was told to lay down and fuck herself with both her tails. "No I refuse." Lix growled even while her body disobeyed and laid flat then proceeded to dive in drawing out a pleased moan. "I hate you, I'll kill you I swear it." Lix growled even louder, struggling to hold back any moans or calls of pleasure as she was mounted. "Why wont my body listen to meeee?" She cried out, fighting a losing battle with the pleasure coursing through her body.

"Your body understands who is master here, even if you do not," Selena taunted. She started moving herself up and down Lix's long member. "Mmm...Your shaft feels very nice, but you should know Reia's is the best of your family. You're very long, but I feel more like I'm being skewered than - ah~ filled. And Karia's is probably the most massive thing I have ever had inside me, but her stamina is so disappointing. Reia however can go for hours and makes gallons of cum. Her member fills me so completely. Truly she should be the one in command and not you."

Her fucking had turned fast and forceful, imbedding the entire length again and again and doing a singing moan through it all. Selena grabbed the fox girl's breasts and squeezed hard as she bounced up and down. She road her through several of her own orgasms and was disappointed to discover that Lix was still fighting her. But then, it was hardly surprising.

"You know how good this feels. Why don't you just give in?" she asked coyly. She laughed. "You know, I have a plan for you that involves destroying your mind. Destroying it and then rebuilding it for your sister. You said aloud when we met that you had once enslaved Reia. I have her enslaved now and know how good it feels. Tell me what you did to her while she was under your control."

Her body was forced to obey, forced to tell her that chapter of their family's life.

Lix' struggles were slowing, her mind losing the battle against Selena. She growled out as she was told that apparently Reia 'filled' her better than she did, "Reia is pathetic, she is a weak fox, with a puny member, who couldn't even last an hour in bed. Your lying."
Her mind wouldn't last much longer though, but Lix was resilient to the end as she stated, "I'll never allow you to break my mind, I'll fight your spell until it breaks and I can move." Lix growled, before feeling herself compelled to tell the woman riding her about when Reia was her pet.

"Reia was born the smallest of the entire family. We had a large family, and she was the youngest. I was eighty when she was born, an old fox by that point but even with my age I took great delight in stealing away all of her lovers. She was too small to be worthy of any lover. When I became a demon fox and gained a more 'humanoid' form, the very first thing I did was turn back into a fox, find Reia, and steal her current lover away from her, laughing because she was pregnant and would be forced to raise the kits on her own.
I made sure to return to her every five years, stealing any lovers she managed to find in that time period. But when she snapped at me for doing that I decided she would become my bitch.

So I grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and I put her in a trance. Then I relaxed as she took my member into her muzzle and started to drink. Oh the noises she made when I fucked her, it was delightful, squeaking and yipping, the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she orgasmed. I was the father of batches six through twenty of her kits.

Somehow she broke my trance when she was ninety eight, she roamed for about a year before I found her. She refused to go back into the trance so to punish her I pinned her against the wall and fucked her while digging a blade into her pathetic member. Then I left her to die, imagine my surprise when I learned she survived and was alive and fucking women in my territory. So I went to her, expecting a magic battle which would end in her being my pet again. Instead she bit me and tore out a chunk of my arm, it took a year just to heal, but that told me my pathetic sister couldn't even use magic.
You say she has a thicker member than me? I say your lying, her fox member barely hit an inch in length when erect, only just barely. And once I break out of your trance I'm going to fuck my little sister and force her back into a trance, then take great pleasure as I make her rip your wings out while I make you choke on my 'spear' of a member."

Reia's member obviously healed, and its possible that it was actually Lix' mutilation of it that allowed it to be remade better when her body changed from a fox to a fox-girl. Though by that same line of thought its also possible that Reia's part may have been longer or thicker if the mutilation never happend. In any case though the true question is how Selena would react learning what Lix did to her Fox pet Reia.

Last edited:
Selena stopped her thrusting rhythm. She growled quietly as she stood up over her. There was a large chair in the main room, a sort of throne that Lix herself no doubt sat in on a regular basis, probably having many of her enslaved harem at her feet. Selena sat there and stared at Lix. All her arousal was gone, replaced by anger.

"Crawl to my feet you little bitch," she commanded. Once again Lix's body was forced to obey. Selena glared down at her. "There are three things I can do to you. I can leave you like this - so that Reia, and whoever else I choose, will rape you over and over again and there will be nothing you can do to stop them. I could destroy your mind completely - turn you into a mindless slave, nothing more than a walking dildo. There's no coming back from that and it's not a lot of fun. What I was going to do, and have Reia watch, is remake you into a willing servant, someone who gets pleasure from following orders.

"I realize that that's too good for you now."

The Siren drummed her fingers on the chair's armrest. She wanted to destroy Lix, to force her whole body into an unending pain, to make it feel like she was being burned, eaten and clubbed all at once. But that was short, vengeful rage. It wouldn't accomplish anything. And besides, the Siren had promised Lix to her sister. True, as the master in the relationship she didn't have to hold to her agreement, but Reia had been good to her. She wanted to.

"Crawl to the other door. Tell Reia I want her in here. Tell her - her sister is about to repent for her wrongs."

Lix crawled, feeling her ass touched the cold stone, watching as the siren sat in her throne. She listened as she was told what could be done to her, not liking any of the three ideas, though the first sounded like what she used to do to Reia.
Lix watched as the siren thought, finding herself growing steadily more worried. Then she was told to go fetch Reia, and that is what she did. She crawled toward the door, and when she arrived she said, "Reia, the Siren wants to see you. Your sister is about to repent for her wrongs."

Lix' eyes trailed over the room, each of her previous servants lay covered head to toe in semen, Reia thrusting into another woman, thrusting until she came where she watched her sister slide out. Then Reia turned toward Lix and Lix' eyes locked on her sisters part, "Im...Impossible. How...when?"
Reia moved out and patted Lix's head, "I'm going to enjoy raping you like you used to do me. I think I'll start by making you suck me off." As Reia walked out into the throne room each of Lix's old servants followed, each one dripping in Reias lovely seed, then collapsed from exhaustion onto the ground. Reia was still fully erect, her member dripping from a combination of her seed and the womens juices. "Hello my angel...aw Lix didn't satisfy you either? Your lovely vagina looks like it needs a loving touch. Sis used to last four twelve hours. Its not as long as we can go, but it is longer than Karia can last. Oh well, that was her chance to make you climax. But don't worry my lovely angel, I'll make sure to pleasure you, plus we still have my children~"

Lix had moved back in front of Selena, waiting for her punishment.

Selena's sour mood was brightened slightly as she and Lix's former slaves filed into the room. Reia had really made a mess of them. She leaned forward in her chair and kissed the fox, pushing her tongue deep into her muzzle.

"I'm very proud of your performance my pet. It was nothing short of what I expected," the Siren praised. She turned then to face Lix kneeling on the floor. She spoke to Reia, but didn't take her eyes off the older sister. "She did not satisfy me because I made her tell me your history. It outraged me to hear. She truly is strong - I can feel her fighting the spells I've put on her. She's not as strong as you, though, Reia. Remember a few days ago? I paralyzed you and you broke free. You know, I bet it was Lix's cruelty that made you stronger. Everything she did to hurt you added itself together, until finally you became superior. Now that I think about it, in a twisted sort of way, I almost want to thank her."

She let that last comment sink in and a cruel smirk played on Selena's face as she saw the tiny glimmer of hope in Lix's eyes. "Almost."

She took a deep breath and began her song. The song penetrated Lix's mind and wreaked havoc. All knowledge of magic was shaken and jumbled until at last it was discarded. Lixandra would never entrance anyone again. The song continued. Lix's mind was filled with thoughts of her sister, of her big member, of the cum she had covered the concubines with, of her shapely form and long furry tail. Selena sang obsession of every inch of Reia into her head. She stressed love, obedience and servitude. Still she felt Lix resist.

Selena took away her tools to resist. She distracted her by raising her libido through the roof. Lix would now spend the rest of her life erect and horny, without a minute's rest of that insatiable need. And that arousal was centered around Reia. Selena crossed more wires in her brain, so she associated obedience and sex as the same thing. Lix had lost the fight, and the rest was just finishing touches. She punished her by drastically reducing her intelligence. Lix could now barely count, and was completely dependent on her little sister. Pain and pleasure became one and the same. She lost all dignity. At the crescendo of her song Selena made Lix crawl wherever she went, only being able to walk when Reia allowed it.

She saw how hard Lix was now, and noticed that she couldn't stop staring at Reia. Looking deeper, Selena noticed her eyes: void of any thoughts besides sex and obedience to her sister.

"She's a bit of an airhead now," the Siren said with a pleased grunt. "But she's your pet now, my love. Lix, whose your master? What do you want from your master?"

Status
Not open for further replies.