Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia grew uncomfortable when told that Selena knew her history, she was hoping to avoid letting her lover know that for over half her life she was little more than a sex slave for her sister, forced to give birth to kit after kit. However as Selena started to compliment her strength Reia grew proud, smiling and wagging her tail.
She listened to her angels beautiful song, watching as Lix listened, growing erect, her eyes holding the fires of resistance before suddenly those fires died. Reia watched as Lix' tails started to wag and she started to smile, the look in her eyes were filled with lust but yet also obedience.

Lix never removed her eyes off Reia as Selena started to talk to her, "My mistress is my beautiful sister Reia. I want anything she wants to give me." Lix wagged faster as Reia walked toward her.
"Open wide Lix~" Reia purred, Lix obeying. Reia grabbed her sisters ears then pulled Lix forward, driving her member deep into her sisters throat, it bulging out some as Reia slowly slid free then pulled Lix' ears and forced her part back into Lix' throat. Lix' tails were a blur as Reia fucked her mouth with such force and speed that it was a wonder that nothing was breaking, each motion was guided by a tug on Lix' ears. Reia even knotted with her sisters mouth, but that didnt stop her as she forced her sister to just open wider so she could continue her full fucking. Lix came twice, her seed flying across the room while her juices pulled around them. When Reia finally decided to release her seed came she held her member as deep as it could go into her sisters mouth, Lix' eyes rolling back in her head as she swallowed burst after burst of Reias cum.

When Reia finished and slid free the happy fox bounced and got onto the throne, mounting her angel and proceeding to make out with the woman. Lix stood on all fours, cum filling her mouth while she stood there smiling and wagging her tails waiting for whenever Reia wished to give her more. "Thank you for my new pet my lovely angel. Please let me thank you by fucking you. Your pet is willing to be your toy while we wait for my children to answer their mothers call~"

Selena kissed her pet and spread her legs in the chair. She positioned herself so that she was traipsing over the armrests, her wet opening on full display.

"By all means, my love," she replied. As soon as Reia was inside her she let out a satisfied groan. "Mm~! You're so much bigger than your sister! That's right, really give it to me, like you know I love it...Mm~ that knot feels so good. You know, Lix can't tell the difference between insults and praise anymore. Once we're done here I think you should find some way to humiliate her around town...Although...I bet even you will need to recover your member after finishing with me..."

Selena's thoughts trailed off as an orgasm shuddered through her. She nodded for Reia to keep going after she came down from the high.

As Selena spread her legs Reia licked her angel, her dripping cum soaked member sliding easily into her angel. Lightly Reia gave a bounce, her knot rocking then sliding in. "Mmm, Yea, look at her member. Its long but it cant fill anything, her knot is even so small, I bet it will slide out during sex so easily. I know that when I was a fox she filled me up, but looking at her old sluts, they are too wide for her to have fucked without sliding out...oh wait. Thats because I made them nice and wide~" Reia wrapped her legs around her angel and started to use her leg power to add to the thrusting, her hands going around Selena and lightly caressing her angels wings. "Just think my love, I'm still growing~ My tails grow by either one tail every hundred years, so by the time I'm two hundred I will have my second tail. But if my energies continue to grow, and sex helps build my stamina and thus my energies, I will also gain a tail. Not only do I gain a second, third, fourth, etc fluffy tail. According to my mother our members grows longer and thicker for every tail. At nine tails I'll stop growing tails, but my member will continue to grow as my energy rises." Reia playfully licked Selena's ear, "By my calculations, at two tails I'll be nine inches long. Three tails I'll be ten and a half inches. Four tails I'll be at twelve inches. Five tails I'll be at fourteen inches. Six tails I'll just under Karia at sixteen inches. Seven tails I'll be at eighteen and a half inches. Eight tails I'll be around twenty inches. Nine tails I'll be at twenty three or so inches. And by how much wonderful sex we have I should reach three tails before I'm two hundred years old, maybe even sooner, so nine tails shouldnt take all that long.
I know my mother hid her member using her power, so I can too, but then again I think that I can just use Lix over there to hold it and keep it from getting filthy. Before you ask, my mother is dead, has been for about fifty years."

Reia would fuck her angel, going until there was no cum left to give. At which point Reia crawled off the throne and started to happily eat her angel out.

By her calculations, her children should be here within a few days. That was plenty of time to turn this temple into a shrine for her angel, to make sure the local town worships her angel instead of her sister. Plus she was thinking about humiliating her sister, peeing was always good, but so was covering her in semen and making her walk through the town. After all the nearby town worshiped her sister like a god, so seeing their god essentually worship another was devistating, but would be even more so for her sister. Then again how Lix was now she would gladly do anything for Reia, so it wasnt really humiliation.

The news that Reia would only continue to grow excited Selena, and she moaned at the thought during her fucking. She already found her satisfyingly large. The knowledge that she could grow even bigger than Karia was heavenly to hear. By the time the fox had exhausted all the cum she had to give she had exhausted the Siren as well, and she sat limply on the chair, panting heavily. She made a sudden, surprised gasp as Reia knelt beneath her and started eating her own cream out of her vagina. Selena came three more times from Reia's mouth, then she pulled her back up to the thrown to kiss and hold her. Knowing how much she liked it, she even encircled her wings around the fox, brushing across her back with the feathers.

"I hope those tails start sprouting soon. Talking about something that good and not delivering is very mean," she laughed and gave her pet a particularly deep kiss. She looked over to see Lix watching them enthralled, her tongue lolling out, practically drooling with desire. She smiled. That would be the bitch's life forever.

As dumb as the Siren had made her, though, there may be one thing about the town she still knew. "Bitch, where in the town is the best place for me to be heard by everyone?"

Last edited:
Reia nuzzled her angel, cooing happily as she felt Selena's wings curl around her, acting like a blanket, her own fuzzy tail curling around Selena. She would relax, possibly give Selena's breasts and nipples a few good licks.
Lix bounced happily when she was spoken to, her tongue hung out and she turned her gaze skyward. She sat there, looking at the ceiling of the temple for maybe twenty minutes, it didn't look like she was thinking it just looked like she was admiring the stonework. Then suddenly she looked toward Selena and said, "Center of town, there is a well. Your voice can carry far from that spot."
Reia peeked up from her slow licking of her angel, "Going to introduce the people of the town to their new goddess...you?"

The Siren scratched affectionately behind her ears. "Yes. Would you and your pet care to join me?"

She smiled at the two and turned her attention to Karia, who had been going unattended to all this time. Selena doubted the bunny was ready for sex again, but maybe she could use a little playfulness. And Selena found herself thirsty from all her moaning.

"Karia do those huge breasts of yours lactate? I want a drink before my 'concert.'"

She looked to Reia and smiled. She knew her breasts had milk, but Karia's massive size had a lot of potential. It was about time she started living up to it. She walked up to her and took a nipple in her mouth, she sucked and licked. She would try to draw milk out naturally first. If that didn't work, she would resort to her song.

"I would love to join you, but I just must make my slut of a pet ready. Look at her, all clean, only her mouth covered in cum. Its just so unsightly for being seen in public." Reia giggled some, she herself had nothing to give yet, but her sister was still erect and ready to please.
Slowly she got off of Selena in order to allow Selena to go over to Karia who was patiently waiting. Reia hummed as she stood in front of Lix, "Roll onto your back." Lix complied and rolled over. "Good, now grasp your member, tightly, and stroke. I want you to cover your entire body in semen."
"Yes Mistress." Lix gave a light wriggle before she started to stroke, aiming to cover her entire front, while her dim mind struggled to figure out how to cover her back.

Karia gave a moan as her nipple was taken, Selenas tongue and lips working to draw out some of her milk. With their massive size it didn't take much coaxing to guide out some milk, and she definitely held more milk than Reia. So Selena would be able to drink her fill, Karia's milk tasted tangy though, which was different than Reia's which was smooth and a bit closer to honey.

Reia would watch as Lix stroked herself to repeated releases, coating herself, her natural body arches during orgasm allowing the semen to seep under her and cover her back. Yes, Lix would be ready once her angel drunk her fill.

Selena had hoped for a taste like Reia's, but the tang in Karia's mouth was something different, and all things considered not entirely bad. She could nurture her to produce sweeter milk, she knew, by giving her sweet treats. There was likely plenty of sugary things in town for her to eat. Perhaps she should drink some of Reia's cum.

The Siren nursed hungrily. Between both of Karia's breasts she must have drunk a gallon of milk total. When she spoke again her voice was as lyrical as ever and flowed smoothly off her tongue.

"Not as good as Reia's, but so much, and still delicious," the Siren praised. She turned her attention to the harem girls on the floor. The spell Selena had put on them was still in effect, and even in their weakened state they couldn't stop crawling on each other. "Karia, I want you to lick them all clean while we're gone. There isn't to be a drop of semen on their bodies when we return, understand?"

She then looked at Reia and Lix and smiled. Lix was now plastered in her own cum and there was no sign of her stopping. She laughed at the bitch's happy helplessness.

"I think that's enough, Reia," she instructed with some hesitation. She was really curious to see just how long Lix would go by herself. "Now have her lead the way to the center of town. The people need to see their former mistress subjugated before their new one takes over."

Karia nodded, "Yes Mistress, they will be clean." She then went to work licking the women slowly.

When told to have Lix stop and lead them to the center of town Reia nodded, "Okay my bitch, you may stop. Now lead the way to that well."

Lix stopped and got onto her hands and knees then started to crawl. Her tails were wagging happily a string of semen connecting the two, her back was covered in a thin layer while her front dripped her seed onto the ground, her member still fully erect, waiting for a command to be of use. As they entered town whispers rose, some people went running, soon returning with a larger group. There was some weak calls wondering what they did to Lixandra, what happened to their fox goddess. When they reached the center of the town there was a well with a roof on it, Reia stepped up onto Lix' back then helped Selena get onto the roof of the well. She knew that Selena could fly up there, but that wasn't the point, the point was to let people see that Lix was below Reia and that Reia was below Selena.

Reia then climbed down and stood, smiling, wondering what wonderful things that Selena would do.

Selena followed with approval. Normally, if there was a procession she was the one who should lead. But Lix was to be humiliated as often as possible, and she couldn't deny the view of Reia's ass as she confidently went behind. During their walk many of the townsfolk looked shocked to see what had been done to their goddess, but at the same time seemed interested to learn more. There was an unusually large number of women in this town, so many so that she struggled to find a single male face. She didn't need men, but she wondered. Had Lix somehow manipulated the population of the town? Killed the men while somehow ensuring that all future generations were female?

She smiled at the symbolism Reia created. Subjugate the older sister even more by reducing her to a footstool. Excellent. And she wasn't gentle at all with how she applied her weight. But Selena was gentle - to Reia, at least. She had her wings open to reduce her weight and pushed little on her body. She gave her a tender kiss before standing on the well roof.

"Before I make my announcement, the true reason I'm here, I want to ask you: who is the master of this town?"

Some said Lix's name, while others merely pointed to her or looked in her direction in astonishment.

The Siren shook her head. "No longer. Look at her. She is now the lowest being here. I can feel the spell she's placed upon you. Her magic was strong. Now it is gone. But don't be sad, you sheep."

She raised her arms. "You have a new shepherd."

Nourished by Karia's milk, Selena sang for the whole town to hear. The spell she placed on the town itself, so that not just the villagers, but anyone that entered would be forced to feel her influence. They would live the bulk of their lives normally, with a few new changes. As revenge for Reia's past, any man who entered or lived in the town would be compelled to rape Lix forcefully whenever they saw her, not stopping until they filled her womb with seed. They would restrain themselves only at Reia or Selena's command. The women, just like in the monastery, were oblivious to Lix's presence. The women would also accept any sexual advances from anyone, even in the middle of the street, thinking it was perfectly normal. Most important of all, everyone within the town saw Selena as their mistress and goddess.

In the song, she added a small hymn to Reia, so that she would understand all the changes that were made to the people without having to explain.

Reia stood, smiling as Lix happily accepted being used as a platform, her sister looking at her, dirt sticking to her seed, a blissful smile on her lips. She then looked around the town, it had been her sisters town for close to seventy years. Males were few but females numerous, judging by the eighteen women in Lix' harem chances are that every five or so years Lix would claim a woman, and if she knew her sister it was probably the hottest woman at that time. But that wouldnt have dropped the male population down, no, Lix would have used her energies to make the town hers, altering the town so that more women were born. She could see some tented skirts telling her that Lix' energies were also used to have some hermaphrodites born that way the population could still grow even with males being born less and less.

When she heard Selena ask who was the master of the town Reia watched as Lix was pointed out, she giggled some as Lix' head instinctively turned toward Selena as if answering the question herself. Then Reia listened to the song, listened as the spell was placed on the town, she wondered if the hermaphrodite women would also be compelled to rape Lix or if they would not even notice Lix.
Reia helped Selena down when her song ended, and she gave her a loving kiss, watching with a smile as the women started to go about their daily lives. Some of the women happily accepting sexual advances. The remaining four males coming out, then pinning Lix down and started to fuck her. "No. Only Mistress Reia can fuck me. Stop, no. My vagina is only hers, stop." Lix' cries of protest were cut off as one of the males pushed into her mouth, a third taking her anus. The fourth impatiently mounting her and fucking her breasts.
"Mmm, look at her, laying there getting fucked like the bitch she is. Such a slutty whore." Kneeling down Reia said, "Lix, when these nice men are done using you, come find me." Reia stated with a grin, ignoring the tears in her sisters eyes as Lix hoped that Reia would save her pet.

Standing up again Reia put her arms around Selena, "What did you want to do my angel? I can feel my children coming closer. One of them is only ten hours away, the furthest is a day and a half away."

Selena didn't notice the hermaphrodites until their erections began to grow. Appropriate. Her spell had been intended for men, but in fact anyone with a member was given the urge to rape the former goddess of the town. She watched as the crowd continued to build around Lix. She liked the ones fucking her breasts, ass, and mouth, knowing they wouldn't be able to stop until they came in her vagina. She chuckled to herself thinking of how she'd emerge back at the monastery completely white.

"I think it's time you got some pleasure, my pet," she said. "You've been fucking so much lately. It's time someone fucked you."

She looked around and spotted a pair of mother and daughter hermaphrodites pressed against a building. The mother was fucking the daughter's ass while jerking her off.

"You two. Your goddess commands you to stop."

They obeyed instantly. Selena could see their members twitch at the sight of her and Reia. She led Reia to a bench outside of a store and they both sat down. Selena spread her legs and her pet followed suit. The cries of Lix being raped could still be heard.

"You will fuck us both until you have emptied every drop of cum you have into us. You will fuck only our vaginas and asses and then drink the fluid clean of our holes," she instructed. The mother and daughter approached, their hard members swinging eagerly.

"By the way," Selena whispered to Reia just before they were penetrated. "I think we should have Lix placed at the edge of town, so she can welcome your daughters. They are hermaphrodites, yes? As soon as they set foot in here they will rape her. Then we can have her lead them to the monastery~ Ah~!"

The pair of them weren't as big as Reia. They were about as thick as Lix's skinny member, too. But they were wildly passionate and humped like mad.

Reia gave a pleased coo as she was told that she would be pleased instead of doing the pleasing. She followed her angel, watching as two hermaphrodites who were far enough away from Lix to not be hit by the spell of wanting to fuck the pet. The two were called over and Reia followed Selena in sitting down, relaxing and spreading her legs. As the two women got ready to line up and start fucking Selena mentioned letting Lix be the person who greets Reia's children. "Mmm, you have a fun mind, wishing for my little girls to rape their father before meeting, and fucking, their mommies new lover. But I agree, I'm sure my girls haven't had sex in so long that they would welcome the chance. Plus it gets them ready for me to prepare them for you." Reia giggled some as she thought about how her girls required a bit of preparation.

When Reia was penetrated she started to moan, moving her legs around the woman plunging into her and starting to guide the womans motions. Reia nuzzled into Selena as she was fucked, watching with delight as her angel was pleasured as well. The sight of it bringing her member to life, but this was her relaxation time. "I'm glad that I heard your song. I couldnt imagine my life as anything other than your loving pet and devoted lover."

Selena struggled to respond between her retracted moans of pleasure. "I'm glad you ~uh!~ did too, Reia! In all my centuries, I've never had a ~Oh!~better pet."

She leaned back then and allowed herself to properly enjoy this animalistic fucking. The mother and daughter came quickly, but they continued as their goddess commanded. They took Selena and Reia's asses next, and just as quickly filled them with cum. They alternated between holes again and again, sometimes switching partners, sometimes taking the same hole twice. They would not stop until they had donated every last ounce of seed they had.

It took until sunset but finally the hermaphrodite pair grunted in a mix of pain and pleasure and fell to their knees before the two lovers. They then followed Selena's next command and buried their faces into their crotches, sucking their own cum from their holes. The experience brought Selena to orgasm, as did the fucking a few times, but seeing Reia get taken over and over again next to her in fact only incited her lust. She couldn't wait until Reia's daughters arrived.

"Very good, you too. You've pleased us well," she informed the spent slaves.

"Thank you, Mistress," they both said in overlapping tones of devotion.

"Return to your home. I will reward you both when I can."

They bowed and stumbled off. Ahead of them, Lix was nearly finished. The last of the hermaphrodites was holding her ass tightly and pounding her vagina as hard as she could. Lix was facing them in her vulnerable position and she reached out again for her mistress Reia. The dumb bitch was covered in seed even more than when this had started. She looked exhausted, but the permanent arousal Selena had given her meant that she could fuck practically nonstop. At last the final loud of cum filled Lix's vagina and she was left in a heap in the middle of the road. Reia had ordered her to find her when they were done, and Selena chuckled to herself to see the bigger sister try to crawl her way to them.

She silently wondered to herself if Lix would get pregnant from all this fucking. She had hoped so. That, just as she had forced Reia to produce kit after kit, so she would have to do the same. She liked to think she could make the population of the town Lix's sole responsibility, that all children would be hers. But of course, in her case, Lix was at the mercy of her sister, not the Siren.

((By the way, can we start seeing those tails you promised soon? I'd kind of like to see Reia start to grow.))

[[Shortly :P as soon as her third girl is ready for Selena :3]]

Reia was enjoying the fucking, enjoying the pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being repeatedly filled. More than that she was enjoying the sight of her lover being fucked and repeatedly filled. It was nice being fucked while watching Selena also enjoying pleasure, and with Selena's command the two wouldn't stop until they were spent. And once the two were finished they would eat their seed out from the holes so the pleasure would be eased downward from the animalistic fucking.

As the two women walked away, using one another as a crutch Reia turned her gaze toward Lix, who still wanted to be saved. She sat, enjoying the sight of the dripping, cum covered Lix getting plowed just as hard as that hermaphrodite could go. "Mmm, I wonder which would be better, to have her wait for my children covered in semen, or have her lick herself clean and wait. In one hand she remains milky white and dripping. On the other hand though we get to see how much fun my child had with Lix."

Reia pondered the question as Lix crawled toward her, the closer Lix got the faster the womans two tails wagged causing semen to lightly spray. "Sit." Reia ordered. "I think I'll do a combination, the first will fuck her covered like she is, the second will get a clean Lix, and I'll decide on the third later."
Slowly Reia leaned forward, "Lix, there will be a very special guest arriving in about an hour. I want you to go and sit at the entrance to town in order to greet her when she arrives. After the greeting is finished I want you to bring her to me and Selena"
Lix nodded and started off, leaving a small trail of white from where the semen dripped off her body.
Reia adjusted and leaned against her angel, pressing her breasts against Selena, "What does my angel want to do for an hour?" Reia giggled some, knowing full well that it would probably take longer thanks to Selena's wonderful song.

She smiled as Reia gave her big sister her instructions. She was very good at taking charge. It should have been her natural role all along. Well, except in Selena's case. She should always bend to her will. She watched Lix go. She probably had no idea how she was supposed to "greet" Reia's daughter, and was in for a surprise as more of what had already happened would be repeated. She loved the happy ignorance she had put on her.

"I think we should see how Karia has done cleaning the girls as I ordered," she said. "If she's succeeded in getting every last drop off we'll reward her. If not, we punish. Together."

She gave one of Reia's nipples a playful lick and led the way back to the monastery.

Reia gave a light giggle as she stood up, then playfully pulled Selena up into a kiss, "Yes, lets go."

The pair would walk up to the temple, the women within were going about their daily lives, cleaning the temple. A few were making out with one another or 'playing' with one another. Karia was sitting down in a corner, her eyes closed as she relaxed. Two women giving her a massage, one was working on her upper body while the other her lower. All of the women were clean, though chances are good that if Selena waits a few seconds then one of the girls will receive a burst and no longer be clean.

The Siren was pleased to see Karia had followed orders, and the slave women were doing so well. But, as happy as she was to see such obedience, she had almost hoped Karia hadn't had enough time. Punishing her could be fun. Oh well. Rewards were fun too.

"Well done, Karia. They all appear to be very clean." She looked around at the girls. They had heard the song and acknowledged Selena as their goddess. Their eyes blazed with lust when they saw her. "But that's just the outside. Did you clean their insides too?"

She was sure the busty bunny had, but it was harder to make sure every last drop was collected from the holes, and she looked suddenly nervous.

"All girls who have been cleaned line up and bend forward. Stick those asses in the air." She loved the butt parade this command created. "Reia is going to inspect your holes to see that Karia really did clean all of you. Stay bent over to receive your fingering and inspection. Feel free to moan all you want."

While Reia began the inspection and Karia looked on hopefully, Selena took a fresh monastery slave to her throne, where she commanded her to eat her out. She licked and slurped like she was starving for it, fingering herself as she did and moaning over how good it felt to serve her mistress.

Karia shot up with such speed that the two servants were sent tumbling. But the two didn't seem to care as they noticed their goddess and instantly obeyed, wanting nothing more than to please her. Karia however was worried, she had cleaned the women, and had eaten them out...but Reia had dumped alot of seed into the women.
Reia walked over to the first woman and lightly ran her fingers over the womans backside, then pushed her middle finger into the womans slit first, going as deep as it could. She curled her finger, drawing a moan from the woman, then pulled her finger out. "Just juices." She purred before pushing into the womans anus, going to its depths then curling and pulling her finger out.
She repeated this for each woman, making the next woman in line clean her finger as she used her other hand on the woman.

Karia started to relax as woman after woman came back clean. It was the very last woman which still had some seed inside her, it lightly dripping from Reia's finger as she slid out. "Karia didnt clean this woman deep enough my angel."
The large rabbit retracted, worried that her reward just turned into a punishment.

The Siren tsk-ed. "Ooh. So close, Karia."

She patted the woman eating her out and she crawled out of the way of her mistress.

"Is your tongue sore, Karia?" she teased. The teasing dissolved in moments and her voice became strong and commanding. "It would be, if you had cleaned the girls out properly. On your knees, bunny."

She stared down at her after she dropped obediently. "Turn around! You don't get to face me while you're being punished." She waited until she did that too. Then she sang the private song she had given her before, the one that made Karia hard and horny, but denied her an orgasm. Selena reached down and pushed two fingers into her ass. She knelt down and began fingering her slit, too. She was fast and rough with both of them and had the bunny moaning in desperate need for release in seconds. Then she pulled her digits out and stood.

"Reia, fuck a load into Karia's vagina. When you're done I want her to eat every last drop, like she was supposed to." She paused for a moment. Reia's balls might still not be full. She gave a short song so her favorite pet was instantly full and ready to go. "That should help."

Status
Not open for further replies.