Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia slid out of Lix and moved voer with Selena, putting her arms around her lover and watching as Kisa took her place laying comfortably on Cleo's breasts. "My Mini Angel will always be satisfied. Mommy will make sure Angel is sexually satisfied, and if she ever fails I'll be there to pick up the slack. But you don't have mommy, so I'll make sure to work double time to keep you satisfied. Its why I want to keep you...my Mini Angel~" Kisa giggled as she relaxed on Cleo's mounds, wondering briefly is 'Mini' was the right term anymore.
"Before you give Kisa away, I feel I should tell you, of all my girls she will be the biggest once she becomes a Demon fox. Her member is almost half her bodysize, and will more than likely keep that ratio or become even bigger once she changes." Reia whispered, staying quiet enough for Selena to determine if that was information Cleo should know.

Cleo just smiled to herself and closed her eyes. Kisa had really taken a lot out of her. Selena smiled over them, her member twitching at Reia's words. The thought of a little thing like Kisa growing up with a member larger than Karia's - and that insane sex drive - was enough to turn her on all over again.

"You're making me want to speed up time, pet, and even a Siren doesn't have that power," she whispered back. "However...I might not get very much time with Kisa now anyway, now that she and my sister have gotten along so well. They'll probably start fucking again any minute now."

Even as she said that Cleo took Kisa's member in her hand and started to lovingly stroke it.

"What do you think? I have you, Lix, Karia, and your other daughters - not to mention an entire town below, to carry out my every desire. Should I be nice, and give Kisa over to Cleo?"

As the resting Cleo started to stroke Kisa the small puffball fox adjusted and playfully humped into Cleo's hand. Reia putting her arms around Selena and starting to stroke her angel as well. "I don't mind. No matter how far she goes I can call her back at any time, it isnt the easiest thing in the world to break the call of a mother kitsune requesting her children to come 'home'. As for turning forward time...yea that may be extremely difficult and unlike gaining tails there is no way to speed this process up. Kisa has at least fifty more years before she becomes a demon fox. Giving her to your sister may be...extremely kind. Since shes the runt of all of my children, the smallest one I've ever given birth to she was picked on a lot. So she sought comfort from me a lot. I don't think she ever managed to find a lover as most saw her small form and decided against getting with her. Males sought females who looked like they could give lots of strong children, and females sought males who could protect them. In a way, becoming your pet was more than likely the highlight of her life and its why she breaks your control so easily. An over active sex drive, combined with a constant erection, and finally being allowed to fuck something...Honestly I would have been more surprised if she didn't repeatedly break your control in order to get sex or a taste of sex juices. So Cleo, if you wish to keep Kisa then make sure you can handle her, because she wont be easy to control."

Kisa didn't mind her mother telling her lifes story, all that mattered right now was relaxing on her Mini Angels breasts while licking the hand that was stroking her part, a part that had released another burst of seed and had plenty more to give.

Cleo listened and sighed contentedly. She looked to her sister, Selena, who nodded her permission. "If Kisa wants to serve you instead of me, she can. I may have to undo a few spells first though."

Cleo nodded. She knew Siren songs couldn't free others from their spells. "I notice that Nas and Tera get off whenever this little one here does. You set up some sort of link between them, didn't you sis?"

"Yes. That I'll have to undo, otherwise Nas and Tera will be cumming all the time," she replied with a smirk.

She gave a quick song, and severed the link. Cleo then took over, holding the little pet in her hands while singing into her ears. Kisa's mind was changed to obey Cleo instead of Selena, and when she was done the younger Siren pulled the little fox to her feet.

"We're making a huge mess here, so do you mind if we find our own separate room to continue?"

Selena didn't mind at all and even told her where to find one.

((Thinking maybe we should end this soon, though not stop the Siren story. I'm thinking a part two with Cleo and Kisa. Selena has a town with everything she could want, and I think we should tell their story next.))

[[XD so basically here shortly end this thread and make a new one? Part two Cleo and Kisa :3]]

Reia watched as her daughter was traded. Kisa's ears perked and she gave a moan as Cleo sung into her ears, to answer her Sirens song Kisa sung back with her moan. Cleo stood then guided Kisa to her feet, the small fox giving afew hops and licks at Cleo's hand. Sure she could scale Cleo, but she felt the hops would be better.
As Cleo went to find a new room Kisa scurried after her yipping happily as she thought about the fun things they could do. At the door however Kisa stopped and looked toward her mother, "Before I leave can I take some books?"
"Sure."
With a yay Kisa rushed off toward her Siren in order to continue their fun.

"Can you ask afew of the temple sluts to make duplicates of afew of the books in the library? I think Kisa wants to become...magically oriented for your sister." Reia asked with a kiss while she went down to eat Selena out.

((Yes. Maybe have it be fifty years later so Kisa is fully grown and they now have kids: half fox/Sirens.))

"Hmm...Yes. Cleo rarely extends her manipulating magic beyond her body. Having Kisa able to change others for my sister's benefit is just being generous. Lix!" She barked at the stupid kitsune still on the floor. "Take us to where you kept your magic, back when you could use it. Rather than copies, we will simply give Kisa your collection. Not like you can use it."

Of course Lix couldn't. All knowledge of magic had been wiped from her brain. Plus, she was now too stupid to read, so she'd never get it back.

In their room, Cleo picked up Kisa and gave her an affectionate kiss on the muzzle. Then, giggling, she threw her onto the bed and jumped on. Her huge breasts were in the little fox's face as she lined up with her member. Soon they were fucking just as hard as before. One thing the Sirens hadn't undone was Kisa's permanent horniness, so she would have no objections.

"I thought I was just coming over for a little play date, and yet here I have my own personal pet! Do you like that? Do you like being my pet?" Cleo asked, knowing full well what the answer was. "You know, we really should thank my sister as soon as possible for bringing us together."

[[:P alright, three sexy girls and a well endowed hermaphrodite, all half fox half siren :3]]

Lix would lead them to her library, collections of books from all across the land was here, then toward the back hidden by a movable bookcase was six books on Kitsune magic, magic in general, and various magic races. "Here is my books." Lix stated as she sat down and admired the shiny covers on the books, each one dimly glowing with the magic within, apparently none of the books had been opened in years since they were covered in dust as well.
Reia wasnt adept in magic enough for them to be all that useful for her, thoguh if her lover wished she would happily try and learn them.

Kisa gave a bark as she was thrown onto the bed, breasts pushed against her snout so she could lick them and drink the milk within. Her Siren pushing inside and starting to fuck her which Kisa happily answered her question with, two things, first a burst of seed which hit Cleo's breasts, then a "Yes, I love my Goddess~" With the switch from Selena to Cleo Kisa no longer viewed Selena as higher than Cleo. Thus Mini Angel switched to Angel, which didnt seem appropriate enough to Kisa thus she turned it into Goddess instead. "Thank her~ Yes!" Kisa's paws found Cleo's breasts and she started to massage them, aiming to draw out even more milk.

((I'd actually meant for Cleo to mount Kisa's member. She got rid of her giant clitoris in the last page. And yes to the foxy half-Sirens. Was thinking they'd have some of Cleo's magical song power, but be a little different.))

Selena took each book and flipped through it idly. Some of the spells made her laugh - she could perform some of this magic without even trying. Others she didn't found particularly useful. Her eyebrows arched at the tail/member spell, the ability to turn a fox or kitsune's tail into a functional member that could cum inside of someone. She ripped that page out and ordered it copied. She planned to have fun with that one once all nine of Reia's tails came in. As soon as it was copied she would put it back. No sense robbing Cleo of that kind of fun.

Cleo meanwhile was riding the little fox for all she was worth. She had never been called a Goddess before, or even an angel for that matter. She had been referred to as mistress on multiple occasions and liked it. But Goddess - that brought with it an addictive power trip, and made her ride harder.

[[ah my bad]]

Reia watched as Selena looked through the books, there was three books on magics, two on magical creatures, and only one on the magics that Kitsunes could do. Most of those were illusionary, various kinds of fires, and shapeshifting. But there was more unique magics like tails to members, making ones body younger, twisting minds, and several ones built for 'protection'.
The pages Selena wished to keep were copied, then put back, the books magic repairing itself once the page was back. "Most of these belonged to my grandmother, so now they will go with Kisa, I'm sure she will love making her Angel feel great with the magics."

Kisa was filling Cleo up, her own hips no longer able to keep up to the powerful strides of her Goddess lover, and she was letting Cleo know that by screaming and singing out, her voice breaking on five occasions, each occasion being linked to a powerful climactic orgasm.

Selena smiled. "I see. Well I trust Kisa to put them to good use for my sister. She does actually have magic prowess, right?"

The Siren hated to think she was giving away something the other couldn't use. Of course, it wasn't really a problem. If Kisa didn't know how to do it now, she would soon.

Cleo was beginning to tire through her constant humping of the little fox. She made a note to herself to try and find a spell pertaining to stamina so she could keep fucking Kisa as long as she could give it. By the time she did stop her crotch was covered in cum. It was all over her vagina and running down her legs.

"So good...What do you say we go back out and thank my sister now, little pet?" She had the perfect reward in mind, too. She hummed a little song, and soon Kisa could think of nothing but eating Selena out. She would only start at Cleo's command and stop at either Siren's order.

Kisa rocked her hips, enjoying the sticky feeling of her Goddesses crotch. When Cleo rose off Kisa adjusted and proceeded to happily lick and kiss Cleo's lips while her Siren hummed out. "Yes, lets eat Selena~" Kisa stated with a smile.

"Yes, I am not adept at magic because I never practiced. Thus the only true thing I can do is making someone young again. Kisa has fifty years to study, so when she becomes a demon fox she could potentially use any magic she wishes." Reia stated.

Kisa stood at Cleo's feet as they arrived at the library, the fox slowly wriggling her hips and lowering herself, eyes locked on Selena's wet vagina. All she needed was for Cleo to tell her she could 'thank' Selena.

Selena was actually starting to feel a bit jealous of the fun Cleo was going to have down the road. But then she looked again at the loyal Reia and all her other conquests and felt she could spend many happy centuries with them. She was brought somewhat out of her musings by Cleo's arrival. She noticed Kisa came with her and that she couldn't take her eyes off Selena's vagina. She suspected her sister's doing. Oral pleasure was always her way of saying thank you to someone.

"And what have we here?" she asked with a coy smile.

"I think Kisa and I are going to be going soon, once those books are set to travel. I have a lovely home in a mountain cave by the sea - well furnished. She will enjoy herself." She seemed to be saying this last part for the mother's benefit, as she didn't want to leave with Reia thinking Kisa wasn't being well looked after. "Anyway, before we left I thought it would be appropriate to thank you for your warm hospitality, Selena. So as soon as I say go Kisa's going to bury her muzzle inside your vagina and lick you out until you say stop."

"Hm...Sounds like fun. You'll come back to visit I trust?"

"Definitely."

Selena spread her legs a little wider and used her fingers to pry open her lips. "Okay Kisa. Go."

((I think soon we should open a PM to discuss the next stage. I was thinking of giving each of the half/Sirens a different song power.))

On go Kisa darted over and pounced, her snout was buried to the depth, then with some wriggling Kisa had most of herself inside Selena licking deep and drinking everything that came.

Reia moved over to Cleo and put her arms around the Siren, "Remember to take wonderful care of my Kisa. Shes such a lovely girl."

[[okay]]

Selena remained standing as Kisa ate her out, though it was getting steadily more and more difficult to do so. She pet the passionate little fox's head as she slurped and licked and drank the Siren's cum. She was kind of going to miss the little pet. But not that much. After all, Cleo had promised to stop by and visit now and then.

Cleo leaned into Reia's embrace, inviting her to bring her hands up and fondle her large breasts. "Mm...Don't worry. I'll take care of her."

She turned around and got on her knees in front of the fox mother. Reia she felt deserved a thanking for bringing Kisa into the world. She took the fox's large member in her hands and brought it to her lips. She sucked Reia through seven orgasms, drinking it all down without missing a drop, while Kisa made Selena cum more than ten times. At last Selena ordered her to stop and once that was done Cleo pulled her mouth off Reia's member.

"See? She's in good hands," she told her. "Kisa, why don't you say goodbye to your sisters and then we'll go?"

Kisa was licking deeper and deeper, aiming to make a lasting impression on the Siren. Meanwhile Reia squeezed Cleo's breasts, caressing them, lightly playing with her nipples, "I'm sure you will. Just like I'm sure that once she has hands she will refuse to let go of these. As Cleo turned Reia stopped her playing, then took the smaller Sirens head then started to guide Cleo's lips, playfully fucking her mouth by letting her be in control then surprising the Siren with some thrusts beofre letting Cleo have control again just as she came.

By the time Selena was done and told Kisa to stop Reia had given Cleo a wonderful dinner. Kisa had to wriggle free so there was some pleasure on the exit, but the licking finished, and once Kisa was out she sat on the ground, hiked her tail up before looking back and grinning at Selena. It was her way of revealing that she was still fairly 'open' after the earlier double team, and that there was still abit of Selena's seed and Cleo's seed within her holes.

Kisa would follow Cleo, bouncing after her. In the main room Kisa said her goodbyes, which involved one last fuck, taking Nas in all three holes before taking Tera in her mouth and vagina. She even gave Lix and Karia one last fuck on the way out.
Though outside Kisa did look at her Goddess and say, "It wont be too hard to fly with these books and me will it? I can walk and carry the books if you want."

Selena thought she had the solution for that. "You still have that home by the sea, right? That mountain cave?"

Cleo nodded. "Yep, and I know where you're going with this too."

Selena called over some of the monastery slaves. They absently fingered themselves the entire time, but listened to every word as Cleo told them about where she lived. One of the slaves took the books in her arms and started walking down the steps. She would continue, completely naked, walking through the woods and through towns until she came to Cleo's home to deliver the books. Cleo, sadly, sang away her massive breasts and picked Kisa up. She had her hard little fox member stuffed inside her vagina while she had her wrapped around her body.

"Mm...I'm going to enjoy her when she gets bigger. Thanks so much, sis."

Then Cleo leaped into the air and flew off, fucking her newest pet as she soared in the air. Selena watched, playfully stroking Reia as the two faded into the distance.

"I think we did good for them both, Reia. They'll really enjoy themselves, I know. Now come. We have fucking to do."

((I think this is about where we can say end of Siren's Pet.))

Kisa was not used to fucking in the air, similar to how Reia was. But unlike Reia who froze up on her first flight then developed a fetish for it, Kisa was replacing her fear with excessive lust and fucking faster and harder than ever before...which probably made flying hard for Cleo, but it would also mean that anyone they flew over might wind up with some...drippings.

Reia would follow her angel inside where Selena's temple harem would only grow into a town harem.

[[Yup...I dont think I'm good at ending rps...oh well I guess its good enough XD]]

Status
Not open for further replies.