Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia relaxed as she was told that she would not be killed, she gave a squeak as she was picked up but relaxed as she felt herself enter Selena. Reia nuzzled her angel as she wrapped her legs around her waist then smiled. She was comfortable here with her angel, she wouldnt mind spending the next hundred years with Selena, she wouldnt mind spending the next thousand years with her. Reia's tail was slowly wagging, however when Selena flew Reia's entire body tensed along with her tail. She whined loudly not for fear of being dropped but rather because she was not used to being in the air.
Selena's song helped ease Reia's worries, however Selena would soon feel her fox sliding her tail into herself masturbating while lightly pumping her hips. Reia was trying to use pleasure to take her mind off the fact they were in the air, her face pressed against Selena's chest, her snout between her angels breasts lightly licking. Though when Reia came and her grip loosened the fox decided that pleasure wasn't the best way so she yet again froze.
Interestingly however when Selena landed Reia gave a whine and looked around. "Um...c...can you fly up some...again..." The fox blushed some as she gave Selena a lick. When they were in the air again Selena would feel Reia starting to fuck and masturbate again. The fox clearly liking the excitement of sex in the air, and now that she knew that a fall would be only afew feet she was having quite abit of fun. "Is...this our...mmm...new home?" Reia asked as she glanced around as best she could while maintaining her motions.

Selena was a little surprised to have Reia climax inside her during flight. She hadn't expected the little fox to be so accepting. But she welcomed the inrush of sperm anyway, sighing as she landed. She laughed her beautiful, lyrical laugh when Reia requested to go again. The Siren decided she would ablige her pet, and took her a few feet in the air. When Reia came again she answered her horny humping fox while she beat her wings.

"Yes. This is where we will sleep, where we will fuck, and where we will taste each other again and again," Selena said. "I have many toys here carved of smooth volcanic glass, to give you the same pleasures you give me."

She set herself down on the ground and pulled Reia off of her. She lowered her and stepped back so that her pet was on her knees in front of her. Then she got down in front of Reia and turned around, showing off her round ass.

"I will show you around, but first we'll play. Our first game: I will sing, and you will lose all conscious thought, thinking of nothing but your lust. You will take both of my holes again and again, and each climax will only make you want more," she said. She even shook her ass to entice Reia. "When I stop singing you will be spent and return to normal. Then we'll see about another game."

And then Selena began her song, the song that would drive Reia mad with lust and make her fuck her ass and vagina again and again.

Reia gladly took her spot on her knees, though when her angels butt was in her face Reia giggled licking it while listening to what Selena wished for her to do. When Selena shook her ass Reia pushed her cold wet nose against her angels anus giving it a sniff then a long lick.
As Selena started to sing Reia pounced, she took her angels vagina first, arms wrapping around her while she started to thrust. Reia's hands played with Selena's breasts, her member thrusting into Selena. The fox licked between Selena's shoulder blades, nuzzling her wings and even giving them licks and playful nips. Though when Reia felt herself about to cum the fox had a...fun idea, she slid out and humped Selena's ass cheeks, aiming her member. Reia gave a happy squeal as she came and Selena would feel her wings hit with her foxes seed.

Reia then pushed into Selena's anus and started to thrust, fucking her ass while she licked her wings and played with her breasts. Yet again though as she was about to cum she slid out and released so she coated Selena's wings more. For the next six releases Selena's wings were covered more and more, and Selena would probably notice that each time Reia was thrusting more and more wildly but it wasn't the same as before. It was pretty clear that her horny little fox had found herself a fetish.
After coating Selena's wings in eight climaxes worth of semen Reia started to release her orgasms directly into Selena, her hands would play with Selena's wings playfully spreading her seed all around and continually Selena would feel Reia's tail finding its way into the hole that she wasnt currently fucking so that she could fuck that too. Selena's song guiding Reia into more and more releases, and each release led to Reia fucking her faster and harder, but also because of all the pleasure each go lasted longer and longer, and each release held more and more seed.

Selena was surprised when Reia started shooting her seed all over her wings, but just kept singing to urge the fox on. As she did this again and again, Selena realized Reia liked to cum on her more than in her. Still though, after eight large doses had been fired all over her back the Siren's pet was finally too lost in lust to continue painting her and just started fucking her holes. She continued to sing and have her pet fuck her, until there was a huge puddle of semen underneath her from all the seed pouring out of her holes.

And then she closed her mouth and Reia was allowed to rest. Selena immediately fell forward, into the puddle of cum, so that her body was completely covered in it.

"You are more than I could've imagined," Selena said. "And I love that. Clean me now, pet. Lick every drop of your fluid off of my body."

She stood up and walked over to the edge of the beach, where she spread her arms and wings so that the fox had a good view of the seed all over her body.

Reia collapsed onto her back when Selena stopped singing, she panted and moaned out before glancing toward Selena. The fox crawled over and laid down next to her angel giving her a lick before smiling. She watched as Selena stood up then moved and spread her arms and wings, Reia watched as her seed created long sticky strands connecting various parts of Selena's body and even long threads connecting her to the ground.
Pushing herself up Reia walked over on all fours before starting to lick, she started with Selena's feet, tenderly picking one up to lick then the other one. She would suckle on her toes playfully nip at her feet, then move on to her legs. Reia would slowly lick upwards taking extra care not to miss a single drop even going over places she licked already because a small bit of her seed decided to slide down Selena's legs. When she reached Selena's stuffed holes Reia spent the next hour licking both, pushing her tongue into Selena's pussy and anus getting her nose into both to sniff and see if there was more seed. Once satisfied she licked Selena's legs again to get the seed that ran down her body before going up.
Selena's stomach was licked her belly button was cleaned repeatedly. Under her breasts was licked then Reia spread Selena's breasts and licked between them, licking in a large if abit broken spiral as she would lick the tops next switching back and forth continually before licking the sides then her nipples. Reia spent an hour on Selena's nipples, after licking and suckling for ten minutes the fox moved back to start moving toward Selena's back, however cleaning Selena for so long had made Reia more than just a little horny. The fox jerked herself off while fucking herself with her tail and her seed was released aiming right at Selena's breasts. Thus Reia had to clean there again, though the fox clearly didn't mind.

Once Selena's front was clean Reia moved to her back, and there was a lot to clean with her ass cheeks her back her wings and her hair. It did not help that just like with her breasts Reia wound up masturbating and coating her wings once more after finishing cleaning them. Selena would feel each and every feather of her wings were given attention, suckled and licked, Reia refused to skip even a single one. And when Selena's hair was cleaned Reia made sure to lick it all too, which wasnt entirely difficult thanks to Reia's fur. The final spot to clean was Selena's face, however she would find that the reason it was saved for last was that Reia wanted to make out. Pretty much Selena's face was licked, and licked, her chin, cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead, lips, ears, then suddenly Selena would be pulled forward and Reia would kiss her, pushing her tongue into Selena's mouth.
Reia broke the kiss after thirty minutes and moved back to grip her hard member again. She was planning on doing the same thing, jerking off aiming her seed to coat Selena's face this time then cleaning it again. However as she started Reia giggled and said, "Angel...would you mind tasting your pet that way after I cum I can make out with you and clean my seed out of your mouth?"

Selena watched in satisfaction as Reia cleaned every inch of her body, some places many more times than just once. It didn't help that the little fox was so horny that she kept shooting fresh loads of seed onto her body as she cleaned it, but she just seemed to enjoy it more, and truthfully Selena did too. It took several hours - nearly the whole day - but Reia did finally clean the Siren off completely. She leaned into the kiss and moaned into Reia's mouth as she tasted the seed on her tongue.

"Very well my pet," Selena said to the maturbating fox. "A new song. You will cum in my open mouth and on my face, then lick it clean, and kiss me, and drink your own seed out of my mouth, then you will cum on me again."

As Selena sang again Reia did just that. She poured most of her semen into the Siren's open mouth, though her magical song wasn't interrupted by all the cum. She would continue to jerk herself off until her entire face was covered. Then Reia would lean forward and lick it all up off of her face, and she would kiss the still singing Siren and drink her seed directly out of her mouth. And then Reia would be overcome with another orgasm and she would paint Selena again. This went on for hours until the sun set.

Reia yipped out happily as Selena sucked on her member, she was actually struggling against the song to make this last as long as she could, though once she released she released alot. As Selena moved back Reia jerked off, even asking Selena to open her mouth not to release in her mouth again but so she could see what she would be cleaning after she came agian. Reia released only needing a single burst to cover Selena's face, though that burst did last a while. She licked Selena's face again, spending extra time making sure she got every drop. Then she smiled before guiding Selena into a sitting position, Reia sat on her lap then kissed her before pushing her tongue into Selena's mouth. Selena would feel Reia coaxing her member until it was nestled comfortably between her breasts where the fox slowly humped while making out with her.
She came between Selena's breasts where Reia gave a giggle and pushed abit deeper into the kiss knowing there was more for her to clean up later.

The moon rose into the sky before Reia stopped making out with Selena, she cleaned Selena's absolutly coated breasts, then moved back and sat down puffing her sticky chest out letting Selena see that her own body was covered in her seed too. However blushing Reia said, "Um...I'm...hungry..." She didn't really want to bring it up because of how much fun her angel was having but she hadn't eaten anything except for her seed and Selena's juices since she became Selena's pet, her body was starting to crave abit more.

"After all your own seed you still want food?" Selena replied with a smile. She rather enjoyed having the fox fuck her breasts and made a note to have her do something like that again in the future. "Very well. I will feed you. And you can see what I usually do with my prey."

The Siren never got tired of singing. Her song reverberated out past the beach and into the woods. It continued until a deer, enraptured by the song, came stumbling out of the woods. It was a buck; his deer member came in periodic spurts as it walked to the Siren, a dull glazed look in its eyes.

The same song was making Reia orgasm, too. Selena looked over pleased to see her pet's member involuntarily shooting seed into the air, covering Reia with cum as she watched the deer. The deer approached the large boulder Selena was standing on and began smacking its head against it. It beat its head again and again until it broke its own skull. The deer slumped onto the ground at her feet, dead.

"Cook it for me, Reia," Selena said as her work finished.

Reia watched as her angel started to sing again, the fox wriggling as she felt herself becoming erect again. She gave a purr as she started to release giggling as she aimed to cover more and more of herself. However when she heard something coming from the brush she quickly spun toward it her claws coming out as she watched the deer. She attempted to look intimidating so that if asked to kill the deer she looked like she could...but with her member still releasing she was continually relaxing and orgasming so she was continually looking like an innocent little fox girl.
As she watched the deer kill itself Reia adjusted uncomfortably, happy that Selena wasn't hungry when she was sung for. However as soon as she was asked to cook it Reia nodded and went about skinning the deer ripping out bones and chunks of meat. The meat was placed to the side ontop of the old deer skin, while the bones were tossed wherever Selena wanted them. Once the deer was nothing more than meat ontop of skin and all the bones was dealt with Reia made a fire and started to cook. She was watching Selena to check how her angel would like her food done then once finished cooking Reia climbed onto Selena's lap and started to eat, feeding her angel what she was chewing grinning as she did so.

She watched Reia skin and cook the deer with a sinister fascination. Usually she contented herself with eating the flesh raw, but it wasn't by any means a preference and she looked on as the meat browned to what she desired. Selena rubbed her hands on Reia's cum-coated body as she fed her bits of meat.

"Did I frighten you, when I brought the deer here for our meal?" she asked between bites. "The fact that I could make a creature kill itself with my voice alone frightens most people."

"I wasnt scared." Reia stated as she took another peice of meat and offered it to Selena by biting into one end. Her chest puffing out as Selena caressed her, petting her seed into her body. "I was shown what my fate might have been if you were hungry when you sang for me." She licked Selena before smiling, "But I'm now your faithful pet, I will kill any who threaten you, rip them limb from limb."

She chuckled. "As you can see that won't be necessary, but I appreciate your devotion."

She wiped some of Reia's seed off her chest with a piece of meat and then ate it. Selena looked the fox over from head to toe, and soon she was getting horny again.

Not long after the meal it was completely dark out, save for the fire Reia had lit for cooking. The roofed building that Selena had not far from the beach had no walls, just poles to support the roof. Inside was a large bed big enough for a dozen Reias. The Siren led her to the bed and lay down on it.

"Reia, I loved feeling you between my breasts," she said. Selena held them up from her position on her back. "Fuck my breasts, and then my wet folds and finally my ass. Deposit your seed in my holes and on my face and breasts. Then we'll sleep."

"Why do you have such a big bed?" Reia asked as she nestled comfortably between Selena's breasts, giving a light moan as she started to thrust. She would pull back far enough that her member would touch the underside of Selena's breasts then thrust allowing her knot to nestle between the comfortable mounds while her tip slid up enough that if Selena wanted she could take it into her mouth. Reia's motions were long and slow, each thrust and each pull back taking practically forever. Selena would feel Reia's knot pulsate as she was nearing orgasm, Reia however showed no other signs as she smiled happily and fucked her angels bust. Then Selena would feel the surge through Reia's member, the fox releasing her seed while pumping her hips making sure to coat the entirety of Selena's two mounds and her face in this one burst.
Inching back Reia let her member create a trail along Selena's body down, she playfully rubbed her member agianst Selena's clitoris stimulating her angel before she penetrated her. The fox laid forward putting her hips into the thrusts, though clearly struggling to resist her urge to lick Selena clean. This resistance however made Reia thrust faster and faster until finally she came, filling Selena up.
Giving a seductive growl Reia slid out of her angels vagina and lifted her angels legs up. She hugged her legs licking them before smirking, her member prodded Selena's anus as she nestled into a good posstion using Selena's legs for support, even lifting Selena's ass up into the air some. Once she penetrated Selena's anus Reia laid forward, pushing herself deeper and deeper into her angels butt. Selena would then feel Reia knot her ass, Reia gave a happy roar before pumping her hips. She used the limited mobility of knotting to allow herself to pump faster, and used the fact she was holding Selena's legs and keeping her angels butt in the air to increase the strength of these pumps allowing her to watch her angels seed covered breasts bounce with every thrust.
Oh Reia must have liked this angle and sight because Selena would be taken until Reia's knot deflated then when she thought Reia was finished the fox simply switched back to her vagina and returned to fucking, re-knotting with her when it grew and fucking Selena's vagina until there was nothing left to give.

There was a loud pop as Reia slid out of Selena's vagina, the fox collapsing onto her angel and started to lick her, "I did as you asked, I deposited everything I had into you." Reia giggled as she nuzzled Selena, her tail adjusting so that she could caress both of Selena's holes, both pouring out her seed. "Did your pet do good enough to sleep in your bed, holding you, nuzzling you, licking you?"

Selena's bed was large in case she accommodated more than one victim at a time. She'd had many orgies with past pets before they died. But Reia soon stopped caring about that and Selena wasn't able to answer as she felt the fox's hard member slide up and down her breasts. She moaned and sighed and brought her hands up to squeeze her chest around Reia's hard member. She licked her lips when the fox came and covered her face and breasts.

Reia's fast, desperate fucking sent the Siren into a stream of orgasms. She was wet and shaking when her pet grabbed her legs and started fucking her ass. She rode out several more climaxes her anal treatment created, and came again when Reia went back to her vagina. She cried out in a song of lust as she felt her pet finally run out of steam, depositing the last of her cum inside her.

"Yes you did," Selena replied. She placed Reia's head against her breasts so she could lick her cum off of them. She giggled at the brush of her tongue. "You have earned a place in my bed tonight. I'm working out a plan for a new game tomorrow, one that will tease and excite you as much as you do me. We rest now. Lick me if you want, but do not fuck me and do not masturbate. I want you able to cum like crazy tomorrow, and for that you'll need every last drop."

Reia licked Selena's breasts adjusting so she could start to suckle her angels nipples. The fox heard her angel tell her not to fuck or masturbate and she nodded, not wanting to break her suckling, wanting to taste all of her angels milk.
The fox fell asleep drinking her angels milk, even as she slept though she had a light grip on Selena, her lips locked around a nipple, drinking as she slept. The fox had herself a wet dream, however it was of her angel fucking her, entering her vagina and fucking her. The fox refused to stop suckling Selena's nipples so for much of the night Reia was giving a little dance and muffled moans attaining vaginal orgasms and the occasional member one from the stimulation of her motions.
Because of her little wet dream though Selena would wake up the next morning with most of her lower body covered in her foxes vaginal juices, well that and a fox on top of her that refused to wake up because she was enjoying her little dream. If she separated Reia from her nipple she could even hear Reia moaning out, 'Ahh yes mistress, deeper ahh, your pets a good girl fuck her yes more yiii~' Though all through that Reia would be attempting to return to the nipple.

Selena woke up messier than she was when she had gone to sleep. She looked down to find her waist covered in vaginal juices, and a little extra cum. Reia was still sucking on her nipple, drinking and moaning in her sleep. She pulled the fox off her breast so she could hear her muttering her dreams. She smiled and listend for a while, before waking her pet up with a firm smack on her ass.

"So you want me to fuck and dominate you, yes?" she asked once Reia was up and alert. "I heard what you said, and you're lucky I plan to do just that. I'm going to torment you with pleasure today, Reia. Would you like that, my horny little pet?"

Reia was shocked awake by the feeling of having her ass slapped, she gave a startled yip and coiled some before slowly looking around. As she heard Selena ask her if she wanted to be dominated Reia blushed and gave a weak smile. "I dreamed you pinned me down and fucked me, claimed me as your woman, your mate, and your pet." She licked Selena then stretched before sitting, wagging her tail slowly. "I liked it."

She would clean Selena with her tongue before starting to hum, thinking about what her angel will do to her today, thinking about how she would be sung to and what the song might do. Her thoughts making her more horny and excited.

Pinned down? Hmm...Yes, Selena had something like that in mind for her pet. She stood, spreading her legs accordingly while Reia licked her clean of her own juices. Once that was done she instructed the fox to lay back on the bed. Once she'd done as commanded, the Siren stood over Reia, petting her as she spoke soothingly.

"I will fuck you and claim you just as you wanted," she told her. Selena opened her mouth and sang one of her beautiful songs. This one was short, and when it was finished she smiled down at Reia, who was now paralyzed. "You wanted to be pinned down. I did you one better, making you unable to move anything but your mouth. But as you can see," her hand reached forward and grasped her member, "you can still feel. Only my song again will give you control of your body again. Until then you are more than just my pet. You're my toy. My life-sized little love doll."

Selena grabbed Reia's tail with one hand while she continued stroking her member with the other. She slipped the fox's tail inside her own opening and worked it in and out, masturbating both sex organs at once. "I think I'll use my hands to make you cum first. Oh, you're going to make such a mess all over yourself."

Reia nodded and laid down when instructed to, she gave a giddy squeal when Selena stood over her and told her she would be claimed. When sung to and found out she was paralyzed Reia gave a weak smile, unsure what to say, at least until her member was grasped and she was told she was a toy, a doll. "Yes, your pet will become your toy, use me however you wish." The fox gave a scream of pleasure as her tail was slid inside herself, "Yis, Mistress, more ahh, my angel."
Selena would soon feel Reia's body quiver then she screamed out her pleasure as she came, at first from her vagina then a powerful set of six bursts came from her member shooting her seed high into the air before coming back down.

With no control of her body, Reia's seed only had one place to land: back on her. Selena giggled as all her cum shot out and came back down, coating her stomach, thighs, and the Siren's hand in sperm. She licked her hand clean then shook her head at Reia, acting like she disapproved but still smiling.

"You bad little fox. You got yourself all messy," then she sighed. "I guess I'll just have to clean you up."

She bent down and started licking and kissing Reia's body, still moving the tail in and out to fuck the fox. Selena kept doing this until she saw Reia's member start to twitch, then abruptly stopped, denying her pet a second orgasm.

"You're so delicious, but I'm hungry for more. And since you can still move your mouth..." The Siren climbed on top of the frozen fox so that her vagina was lined up perfectly with Reia's face. It was quite obvious what she wanted her to do. Selena started fucking her with her tail again, while her other hand went and inserted first one finger, then two, into her ass. With her mouth Selena started sucking her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.