Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry mistress, please clean your naughty pet" Reia playfully begged as Selena started to lick her clean, continuing to moan out her pleausre as she was still being fucked and jerked. However when Selena abruptly stopped Reia gave a loud cry and started to try and will her body to work again. As Selena adjusted so her vagina was in Reia's face the fox gave another whine before starting to lick. Her tongue tracing her angels vagina, her teeth playfully nipping at Selena's clitoris. Light moans came from her as her anus was penetrated, however as she felt her angels lips around her member she started to howl into Selena's vagina. Reia licked trying to get her tongue as deep into her angel as she could, trying to retunr her angels pleasure as best she could with only her mouth and tongue able to move.

Selena bobbed her head up and down rapidly and her hands were a blur. Reia would be cumming at her pace today. She continued fucking her ass with her fingers and her slit with the fox's tail. She swallowed up most of Reia's precum, but saved some of it so she could lubricate her member to slide more easily in her throat. She knew any minute now Reia would climax again, and she'd have a mouth full of her delicious seed. Just the breakfast she was hoping for.

Then, after that, the real fun could begin.

Selena would feel her fox's moans vibrating against her vagina, her fox's orgasms shaking her body and coating her tail. Then Selena would feel the tell tale sign of pulsing within her fox's member. As Reia came she howled out Selena's name, though much of it was muffled, and Selena would indeed get her breakfast as Reia came and came, and came even more. Selena would be given nearly thirty strong bursts of Reia's seed her climax lasting close to five minutes before finally dying down where Reia started to pant and purr, light whines coming from her becaue she wanted to hold her angel.

Selena tried to swallow it all, but there was just so much cum. Even though she got the majority of it, she still found her chin and chest coated in seed, as well as Reia's thighs. When she was finally finished the Siren disconnected herself from her body and stood over Reia. The sex itself didn't prove nearly as big a turn on as the complete helplessness of her pet.

"I suppose you want me to fuck you now," she purred. She reached up with a finger and flicked the head of Reia's member. It twitched and a tiny flow of extra cum leaked out. "Go on, pet. Beg me to fuck you."

Reia watched as her angel stood over her, seed still dripping from her chin and lightly coating her breasts. Selena could easily hear Reia's heavy panting and whines as she struggled yet again to will her body to work, the fox wanting to fuck her angel, to cover her in more seed. However when Selena asked if Reia wanted her angel to fuck her Reia stopped whining, her eyes widening. The flick to her member making Reia give a light yip before saying, "Yes my angel, your pet wishes to be fucked. I want you to claim me, to enter me and fuck me, to make me scream out in pleasure. I want you to make me feel like your helpless little fox. I want you to claim me as your mate, to fuck me and fuck me, to take me until I cant think of anything except you..." Reia paused here as she realized she already cant think of anything except her angel.
The fox blushed and looked down some before saying, her voice weak, "Please my angel...have passionate sex with me. Hold me in your arms while you claim me. Embrace me and let me know that you will never ever let anyone have their way with me. Let me know that you will be my angel, the woman who will kill anyone who harms me similar to how I'm your fox and the woman who will kill anyone who harms you."

Selena lowered her hand and ran it from the top of Reia's head down to her legs. "So much devotion. So much passion. I had something else in mind, but you've swayed me."

She climbed on top of Reia and quickly inserted her member into her vagina. She moaned in pleasure and kissed her pet. The Siren then grabbed Reia's arms and proceeded to bend them. One part of the spell she had sung was, despite Reia not being able to move on her own, Selena could pose her like a living doll. She bent Reia's arms so that they were up over her head, and her waist so that her back was arched, and then bent her legs so they were spread apart. Selena wrapped her arms around the fox's waist as she started working a rhythm on her member.

"This is what you wanted, yes? For me to hold you and take you and make love to you? Mmm...I was going to bend you and make you fuck yourself, but you sounded so lovingly and loyal I thought you deserved this first," she said. Soon Selena was impaling herself rapidly on her fox's member, bottoming out with each thrust. She kissed Reia passionately as she made use of the helpless pet.

Reia watched as her member was guided into Selena, smiling as she was posed, body arced. She gave a happy yip as she was rode, loving the feeling of her angel riding up and down, her tongue coming out and entering Selena's mouth as she was kissed. "Your pet always wants to fuck you, she always wants to take her beautiful angel to fill her up and listen to her lovely songs. She always wants to feel your warmth as you ride her or she is allowed to take you. I never want to know a single moment where your not happy with me, where your not receiving all the pleasure I can give you." Selena would feel Reia's member pulsate but her pet refused to release right yet. "But..." Licking Selena, Reia started to whisper, making herself sound even more powerless than she already was, making herself sound so weak and helpless, defencless against her angels will. "Your pet wants you to use the toys you told her about...to...claim me." As she said that Selena would feel Reia's will break and feel Reia release inside her.

Selena came while Reia expressed her desires for her. As she came down from the orgasm she heard her pet sound so weak and pliable, now obviously nothing more than a toy for her to use at the Siren's will. She wanted desperately to be claimed, and Selena sighed in bliss as Reia released into her.

"Very well," she smiled. "Hold on and I'll be right back..."

She got up and went over to a pit of sand not far from her little makeshift rooftop. She dug out of it a collection of perfectly smooth dildoes of varying shapes and sizes. All of them were made from some kind of orange crystal with a web of grains weaving through it.

"Mountain Fire gems," she explained. "They're only found in the hearts of very hot volcanoes. I worked a mining crew to death getting these out of an extinct one, and then I shaped them to be my toys. Mountain Fire gems have magical properties."

She picked up one and blew on it. When she placed it to Reia's nipple it was ice cold to the touch. The Siren teasingly circled it around her nipple before moving it to the next one. "They take cold, heat, moisture, and motion and continue them."

She set her toy down and grabbed Reia's ass, once again bending her to a position she wanted. She ordered the fox to open her mouth and soon she had bent her back so that her member was lined up with her throat. "Suck yourself," she ordered and pushed it all the way in her mouth. She then took the toy and eased it into Reia's ass. Selena began a motion of pumping it in and out and when she took her hand off of it the dildo continued the motion, fucking her ass with a continuous, steady rhythm. Then she picked up her favorite of the magic toys. This monster was eighteen inches long and had two ends - a massive double dong.

"Are you satisfied with what I'm giving you, or do you want me to fuck you with this?" Selena knew Reia couldn't speak while sucking on her own member, but was curious to see how she'd answer.

Reia lay watching her angel go not far away, then listened as her angel told her about the gems. There was a light yip as the ice cold stone was placed against her nipple, though both reacted quickly as the stone was teased around them so within a few moments her nipples were erect and milk started to seep from them.

As Reia was posed she let her perverted mind wander, let herself imagine what her angel will do to her. She however was not expecting to be bent in such a way that her member was in front of her mouth. She was ordered to suck herself, something she had never done before, however when Selena pushed her member deep into her maw Reia closed her eyes and started to enjoy her auto-filletio.
She moaned out as a dildo slowly got pushed into her anus, which brought about another moan from the cause of feeling her moan vibrate her member. As the dildo was slid in then started to be made to pump in and out Reia gave a squeal and struggled to continue sucking like her angel wished but she found herself wanting to stop to call out her pleasure.

When Selena asked if she wanted to be fucked with something Reia opened her eyes and looked. Without being able to talk Reia's answer would have been difficult to give…but instead her answer came in a rather surprising way…well and a rather unsurprising way too.
Reia saw that the dildo in her angels hands was long, but smooth and both sides were rounded and the fox quickly realized that her angel was holding a double sided dildo, a monster that would enter her angel while her angel fucked her. Selena would see Reia's tail twitch then her fox amazingly broke apart of Selena's paralysis. How much was broken was impossible to tell as Reia remained in the pose that Selena set, but her tail started to wag rapidly causing her butt and thus vagina to shake as if inviting Selena in. More than that Reia's vagina was quivering with excitement at the prospect of being claimed by her angel.
But Selena would also notice that Reia came, the fox struggling to swallow all of her own seed even while it poured from her cheeks.

Selena was taken aback by the sight of Reia suddenly regaining some freedom of movement. Her spell was supposed to be absolute, but the quivering creature's arousal must have been desperate enough to break the bond. She smiled though when she saw that Reia had no desire to break free of her position, and wiped some of the cum off her cheek that leaked out her mouth.

"Mmm," she said after tasting it. "Clearly you want it, but you were a bad girl Reia. You broke free of my spell. I'm going to have to punish you."

First Selena sang her song again to make Reia frozen again. Her song continued though until Reia's every hole, her mouth, ass, and vagina, were super sensitive, so that just feeling something touch them drove the fox wild with pleasure. Then she pushed one end of her giant dildo inside herself, pushing hard so that when she finished burying half of the eighteen inches inside her, it stayed put, sticking out like her own crystal member. She gave the tip a flick and it started to vibrate. The entire length of the toy shook and vibrated and Selena started to moan.

"So good! I'll really enjoy this," she said and mounted Reia. She stuck the other end of the dildo inside her and the whole thing hilted instantly. She grabbed the fox's ass and looked into her eyes. In hers was wicked domination. She was going to fuck Reia until it hurt, and keep going from there. She began moving her hips, soon picking up a quick speed. The Siren came as she moved her hips back and forth, and the magic dildo responded by lubing its entire length with her juice. She kept going, determined that this time she would outlast Reia.

As the song paralyzed her again Reia's tail froze mid wag, her own mouth making her quiver with excitement thanks to Selena's song. She came again as Selena's vibrating monster met with her vaginal lips, her mouth unable to hold her seed as it sprayed out, her eyes noticing the lust, the desire to dominate within Selena's eyes. Reia giving lustful yelps as Selena fucked her, her mouth full of her semen spraying out with each and every one of her cries of pleasure. Every thrust of Selena causing the fox to orgasm, causing the fox's vaginal juices to spray out against Selena's hips, causign her to fill her mouth with even more of her semen.

Reia broke through Selena's paralyzing song for the second time, after close to four hours Reia's tail started to wag again and she arced her back and screamed out her pleasure, "Selena~ My angel yes~ Ahh nnniaaaahhh."
The fox gave a little hop and wrapped her legs around Selena's waist, propping her body up by her arms while she continued to scream out her pleasure, her tail finding a comfortable spot between Selena's breasts to playfully wag while stimulating Selena's body. Selena would feel her fox orgasming continually, her legs quickly becoming coated in vaginal juices and semen.
It was nearly six long lustful hours after that, with Selena having been fucking her fox for a grand total of ten hours. At that point Selena would notice Reia's member no longer releasing semen and the foxes vagina slowing in its orgasms. The fox's moans becoming contented with her weakly moaning, "Selena, please stop no more. Your pet has nothing more to give." Another hour later Reia was whining, her tail no longer wagging, her vagina was starting to hurt and the lovely cyan colored flesh started to turn a red color as it became raw. Yet one more hour later Reia was crying out, "Ow. Selena it hurts, please, stop, ow ow, please no more. Stop. Your hurting me, please stop before it rips please." Her vagina was quite red now and she was even trying to free herself from the member, though thanks to its length and Selena's hold she wasn't really going to go anywhere.

Selena felt herself climax again and again as she mercilessly rode out her pet. Each spray of juice from Reia's vagina only spurred the Siren on to fuck her harder, which she did. Each of her own orgasms only increased her resolve to continue plowing the fox into oblivion. But after four hours Reia broke the spell again. Very well. She would just have to punish the fox more.

After a total of ten hours Reia was still cumming, but her member no longer had any sperm to release. The fox's whines tugged at the Siren slightly, but she had disobeyed. She wasn't even sucking herself anymore. So she continued fucking her regardless. After another hour Reia was screaming in pain, begging for her to stop. She didn't want to damage her pet, so Selena pulled out, letting the fox finally relax and recover.

"You broke my spell again," Selena said angrily. "Let the pain you feel be a lesson not to disobey me. We would have been done hours ago if you had stayed frozen. I am tired now, but even so I feel you need more punishment. You need every ounce of your will destroyed if you want to be my pet."

The toy in Reia's ass was still pumping away, oblivious to everything else. Selena grabbed Reia's swollen and sore member and stroked it vigorously, coaxing three more cumless orgasms from it. Satisfied she had been sufficiently punished, Selena pulled the toy out of her ass and allowed her to rest.

Reia whined as she was scolded, retracting and giving weak sobs. She gave light yips as she was jerked off again, whining that, "My privates are raw please stop." The fox was jerked to three more cumless orgasms making her whine louder. Then the toy was removed from her ass and she started to lick her vagina trying to ease its pain. It wasnt all that long later that Selena would feel Reia climb into bed with her and cuddle up against her.

Selena pet Reia's head as she came up to her and licked her cheek, which still had some of the fox's cum on it.

"I'm surprised to see you curl up to me after the rough treatment I gave you," the Siren said. She put her arms around her and held her close. "I'm sorry I made you so sore, but you know you had to be punished, right? I bet you're still in pain from that aren't you? Well, with my song...I can ease the pain, though I can't restore your energy. Would you like that, pet?"

"Your my mistress, my angel." Reia stated as she felt herself pulled close, she nuzzled into her angel licking her before smiling, "I was punished, and though I'm hurting I will deal with the pain. You dont have to ease the pain, its part of your punishment. I'm sorry for breaking out of your paralysis, but the pleasure was too good." Reia would fall asleep, though when she woke up and started moving around she would whine. The fox would temporarily walk with a slight limp thanks to the pain and soreness of her private areas.
Reia would start cleaning, licking her angel clean then herself, when she noticed Selena was awake she would smile and say, "Good morning my angel. Would you like to sing for some prey that your pet will cook and we can eat together?"

"Hmm," Selena sighed as Reia licked her clean. It was cruel perhaps, but she reached out and flicked the head of Reia's still sore member. The whole thing swung and the fox winced. "Very well. Start a fire."

The Siren sang again. This time instead of a deer it was a small family of rabbits, but just like the deer they all went headlong into the boulder and killed themselves. As Reia cooked Selena continued to sing, the song changing and filling her fox with new thoughts. Pain and pleasure would temporarily be the same thing for her. Selena would flick Reia's member and rub her thumb along her lower lips as she cooked, and the pain to those sensitive spots would be incredible, and she would love it.

Reia gave a pained whine as her member was flicked, she would go and start a fire, then would go and start skinning and deboneing the rabbits. As she cooked Selena started to tease her, however Reia quickly noticed that there was no pain, it was pleasurable, there was a clear confused whine from Reia, followed quickly by a light howl as she came only to whine when she noticed no seed coming out, "I'm sorry mistress, your pet still doesn't have anything to give." She however was playfully bouncing as she was rubbed, her sore vagina soon becoming moist and excited.
Reia would continue cooking while adjusting herself ot give her angel all the room she wished to stimulate her sensitive and weak pet.

"I know dear Reia," she cooed as she continued to fondle her pet. "But I am giving something to you now. Untold pleasure from an act that would normally cause you great pain. You can still feel it, can't you? The little bit of hurt mixed with the pleasure?"

She fingered Reia's vagina with a fast, rough, rhythm, while also stroking her member. Pleasure and pain would assault Reia at the same time, and after driving her fox to another cumless orgasm Selena threw her onto the ground and mounted her. She only fucked Reia for a short while, squeezing and twisting her nipples as she went, before getting back up so her pet could attend to the food.

"There will be more of that later," she insisted. "For now get our meal."

Reia's moans grew steadily louder her voice breaking afew times as she was fingered, she struggled to continue cooking but it was becoming steadily more difficult. Then suddenly she was thrown to the ground, mounted, then fucked. She was screaming out her pleasure as she was rode, her nipples being squeezed and twisted, her angel assaulting her more before stopping then getting up and telling her to tend to the food.

Reia panted and gave weak moans as she finished cooking, then quickly climbed onto her angels lap and started to feed her while stealing some of the food from her angel this time. She giggled playfully as she would kiss her angel and steal some of the food in her mouth.

Selena smiled in approval as they ate together. Her hand went to Reia's ass and squeezed at her buns, occasionally slipping a finger into her anus. She wondered if that hole was just as sore as her other one.

"Let me know when you're able to douse us in your tasty seed again," Selena chuckled as she held out a piece of rabbit just out of reach of Reia's hungry maw. She then dropped it in her mouth and patted her head. "I would like a dessert of some kind while I have my way with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.