Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia gave a light shift as her anus was penetrated, though didnt really show much signs of discomfort. When Selena asked her to say when she could coat her angel Reia gave a nod while looking up with her mouth open, lightly whining in a begging attempt to get the food that Selena was holding. "Yes my angel. Your pet would never deprive you of your dessert." She stated with a smile as she nuzzled her angel and ate the peice of meat dropped into her mouth.

Reia would clean everything up then start cleaning the pelts of their food so they could be used for blankets and other stuff. Every so often Reia would stop and tenderly play with herself in an attempt to see if she was...'fertile' again. It was close to two hours later when Reia came bounding up to Selena, pouncing her down hugging her from behind and playfully licking her wings, "Your pet is releasing semen again." She giggled before starting to caress her angels wings, "Your feathers feel nice." Reia gave another slightly louder giggle as she adjusted and started to rub her vagina against Selena's wings. This bringing out light howls from her as she called out, "Yes~ Really really nice~"

Selena kept looking about as Reia took care of everything and occasionally played with herself. She licked her lips as she stared at the ocean, wanting a taste of the fox's semen. She wondered if, when Reia was cumming again, she should put a new spell on her. She felt her loyal pet deserved a rest from some of her more maddening magics.

When Reia hugged her from behind and announced happily that she was cumming again the Siren leaned into her and allowed her to play and fondle her wings. She really did love those feathers, it seemed. Selena turned around, encasing Reia in her wings as she grabbed the fox's recuperated member. She slipped it inside herself and started grinding herself against Reia standing up. She cupped the fox's ass and used it to guide her.

"I'm glad to hear that, my pet," she declared happily. "Let me know when you're about to release. I wish to taste it."

Reia started to lick Selena's lips as her angel guided her refreshed member inside. She wrapped her arms around her angel as her tail went up and started to wag against her wings. "Yes my angel." Reia giggled before starting to pump her hips, enjoying the feeling of her angels moist vagina but also the feeling of her angels wings around her.
Because her member was still sensitive Reia didn't last as long as normal, and after a little under an hour Reia said, "I'm right on the verge of release my angel. Your pet's seed is ready for your tasting." As Reia's member entered Selena's mouth Reia would run her fingers through Selena's hair, lightly moaning out as she slowly pumped her hips. Selena would then get to taste Reia's seed, her fox curling some as she came, overcome by the orgasm thanks to having so many dry ones.

Selena moaned to herself as Reia humped against her. Her little fox felt so good, but she knew she wouldn't last with her sensitivity. After not too long the Siren was proven right as Reia announced her imminent release. Smiling at her pet Selena dropped to her knees, her wings still brushing against Reia's back, and took her member into her mouth.

She moaned and hummed as she swallowed Reia's seed, watching with delight how overcome the sensitive fox was by her own orgasm.

"Delicious as always, pet," the Siren said with satisfaction when Reia had finished. "A shame you still seem rather low on energy. That wasn't nearly as much cum as you usually make for me. Is my petstill a little tired from before?" she asked as she pet Reia's head and offered her a taste of her own seed on her tongue.

((Won't be able to post much until after Summer. Will try for a once a week thing, but going to be off most of the time. Really sorry.))

[[Its okay ^^ (though sorry this is short XD)]]

Reia panted as she felt Selena caress her head, her head reflexively pushing up into her angels hand, when she noticed her angel was offering a kiss Reia accepted kissing her angel and tasting her seed. "I'm sorry, I just need some rest, please don't punish your pet."

She chuckled and put her arms around Reia again, opening her wings and gliding her over to the bed. Selena then lay down with her, her wings wrapping around them both like a blanket.

"I'm not mad at you, my pet, and so I won't punish you. I'm impressed you last as long as you do with me. My past conquests have died long before this of exhaustion and being drained," she gave Reia a kiss. "But you're special. I'm sure after a good night's sleep you'll be able to cum again and again for my amusement. Until then, sleep with me. I know you like my wings, pet. Do they feel good coiled around you?"

As she asked Selena moved her wings tighter around them, the feathers brushing against Reia's foxy body, caressing it gently.

Reia nuzzled Selena, happy that they were laying in the bed, she adjusted slightly so that her tail could find its way to wagging against her angels feathers. "I would never die on you, that would leave you alone." She licked her angel before blushing some when her angel mentioned liking her wings, "I love your wings, they feel really good on my privates, they look sexy coated in my seed and dripping with my vaginal juices, they are fun to lick, and they make perfect blanket. It makes me wish I had more tails to wrap around you so you could have a nice blanket too, but that wont really happen until I'm older, stronger."

The Siren smiled. "I look forward to it. Rest for now, though, pet. I will play with you again tomorrow."

Selena quietly sung them to sleep. All through the night her hands roamed over Reia, who stayed nestled in her wings. They touched her ass, her breasts, her vagina and her member, lightly tickling each as they moved about. In the morning Selena got up first, opening up her wings and gently rising from bed so as not to disturb Reia. She had thought of yet another way to have fun with her, and this was again just as pleasurable as it was cruel. She sang a quiet song that wouldn't wake Reia up, but would cast a spell on her. Reia's hands and tail began to move, and soon she was masturbating herself in her sleep.

The Siren fingered herself as she watched, licking her lips. This was really just a warm-up for the fox. Reia would wake up finding it impossible to stop masturbating. Her tail would push in, her hand would keep stroking, and her other hand would insert fingers wherever they would fit, but no matter how aroused she got, she wouldn't cum. And she couldn't have sex; just masturbate. And it would be impossible for her to stop until Selena released her.

"Good morning Reia," she said with a teasing smile. "Eager already, aren't you?"

((I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. This is kind of how it's going to be for the whole summer. I hate it. :( ))

[[^^ In camp or something?]]

Reia was enjoying her dream, enjoying her imaginative glimpse into her future, her mass of tails roaming her angels body, fucking her in every hole, playing with her breasts, all while sliding inside herself and enjoying the feeling. A light yawn escaped the foxes mouth as she woke, only vaugly aware that her body was moving on its own. "Mmm Angel?" Reia asked before seeing her angel off to the side masturbating, then she noticed her tail felt wet. Slowly Reia sat up, only to give a light yelp and fall backwards starting to kick her feet as her mind finally connected that she was masturbating. "Ahh! Selena wha? Mistress~" She could feel her drool start to come and she whined out as she eyed her angels privates, oh she wanted to fuck her angel so bad but she couldn't seem to stop masturbating. "Why wont my body obey?"

((No, my internet access is just really poor. Have to go to a library to do it, they only give me an hour at a time, and I can only get there every other week.))

"Oh, but your body is obeying, my darling Reia," Selena chuckled as the fox continued masturbating herself. "It's obeying me. I thought it might be fun to tease you. Or rather, to make you tease yourself. Don't worry; I'll release you eventually."

The Siren came up and inserted one of Reia's nipples into her mouth, sucking out the milk. Reia couldn't stop moving her hands to embrace her, so she simply sat there helplessly fingering and stroking. Selena then suckled her other nipple, before finally pulling free and standing over her helpless pet.

"Hmm...Although you look so sexy pleasuring yourself like this. Maybe I won't release you," she said thoughtfully. The look of shock on Reia's face made her chuckle. "This could be a masturbation day. You playing with yourself, me playing with myself while I watch...Mmm...Not as much fun if you can't cum, though. Would you like me to release your lock, Reia? Would you like to masturbate and cum all over yourself for my amusement?"

[[Ah and I assume that after summer you go to a place with better internet?]]

"Selena~ I want so badly to hold you, to slide into my angel, to pleasure you repeatedly." Reia squealed out as her nipples were sucked, her milk coming out and making her wish to release, to cover herself. As Selena stood over her saying that today would be a masturbation day, then asking if she wanted to be allowed to cum Reia enthusaistically said, "Yes~ I will happily coat myself in my own seed for my angel, cover my body head to toe, make my body sticky and wet. If my angel will get horny seeing her pet a sticky heap on the bed then your pet will happily make herslef a sticky heap on the bed."

((Yeah. I'll be much more regular then.))

"Then you are free to cum, my pet." Selena sang a soft note, releasing the lock that was keeping Reia on the edge of orgasm. The Siren took position at the head of the bed and played with her vagina idly, getting more pleasure out of watching Reia cum than out of touching herself.

"That's it," she purred in encouragement. "Shoot it all over your face and those luscious breasts. Pour it out from between your legs and make a puddle for you to lick up later. Look at me, Reia! Stare into my hypnotic eyes and let me be your inspiration to cum!"

Reia gave a scream of pleausre as she came, her hands rapidly moving over her body, squeezing her breasts, fingering herself, stroking her member, sucking her fingers, in all cases one hand was always on her member, which hand it was fluctuated constantly though. She was coating herself, but also she was moving her seed all around her body, wanting her angel to see her glisten.
When Selena told her to look into her eyes Reia obeyed, adjusting and looking into her angels eyes. She felt her tongue leave her mouth as she started to scream out her pleausre releasing another burst into the air, a burst which she was aiming to land on her breasts. Her angel wished for her to release, wished for her to make a pool to clean up, and thats what she was doing. However when Reia's member no longer gave its bounty Reia started to finger herself, aiming to make the puddle bigger even if it was with her vaginal juices.

Selena came five times watching Reia get herself off for her amusement. But through it all she never broke eye contact. She never even blinked because she didn't want to miss a second of the mess her pet was making all over herself. There was so much cum! The Siren licked her lips more than once as she watched her private performance.

Eventually she saw her fox couldn't give anymore from her member, but that didn't stop her eager masturbation. Another two orgasms went through Selena as she watched her make the puddle beneath her bigger. Finally, mercifully, she released her.

"So good, my pet," she cooed. "But look at the mess you made. Clean it up, but leave the cum on yourself alone. That will be my prize."

Reia would slowly adjust herself, slowly getting up, only to start licking her juices off the bed before Selena could even finish requesting her to. Reia would lick the bed, meticulously hunting down any of her seed and juices, going until she couldnt find anymore at which point she crawled over to her angel, wrapped her sticky arms around the woman, then pressed her cum soaked body against Selena and whispered, "Your pet is filthy, she needs a bath bad, my angel."

Selena took the sides of Reia's head in her hands and licked slowly up her cheek, collecting the cum with her hungry tongue. Then she pushed the fox back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. She "cleaned" Reia slowly, sensually, licking along her face, breasts and stomach, over her member and between her thighs, sucking it off her fingers and the tip of her tail. All the time she moaned and cooed at the delicious taste of Reia's fluids. She directed Reia's mouth to all the places that she had smeared cum on the Siren, and had her lick it off.

"You did so good my pet," she purred and kissed the fox. "Watching that display has me so horny, and so eager for more. There's so much I can do to you. I wonder - have you any suggestions of how else I can amuse myself with my little pet?"

Reia nuzzled Selena, relaxing as she was kissed and licked, licking where directed. As Selena slowed, asking if she had any ideas on how to amuse herself Reia giggled. She adjusted and pressed her fuzzy tail against Selena's slit, "You could utilize my tail as your sex toy. Or you could let me knot you repeatedly, filling you up then letting it spill out before filling you up again." She grinned before licking Selena on the lips, "I like both ideas, in one my tail will be soaked in your juices, in the other I get to fill my mistress with my seed."

[[Sorry its short, having abit of a brain fart in the smut category]]

The Siren smiled at Reia's ideas, but they were hardly that imaginative. They were fun, but Selena had practically made her do that every day since they'd met. She grabbed the fox's tail and stuffed it into her wet slit, and she pleased to feel Reia obediently start fucking her with it.

"I think what we need is more playmates," she said after a few tail thrusts. "Do you have any family members like yourself? Any sexy foxes with big tools we can play with? I could make them all fuck you, or make you watch as I have them fuck me. You're my only pet, but we could make them our slaves. What do you think? Do you know anyone like that?"

Reia started to pump her tail, licking her angel, and playfully caressing Selena's breasts. When her angel said they needed more playmates Reia cocked her head some, but when Selena asked if Reia had any family members and 'sexy foxes with big tools' then mentioned that Reia would wind up being gang banged or getting to watch as they fucked Selena, it made Reia get fairly giddy, playfully humping.
"I have three remaining children, they aren't yet one hundred so they are still in their fox bodies, but they all have members and vaginas, and I always thought they were very cute. I also have an older sister...she kept stealing all my lovers so for once I'd like her to know that she cant steal one...plus I'd like to fuck her into knowing that I'm the bigger sister now." Reia giggled as she imagined fucking her older sister, imagining the girl trying to steal Selena only to learn it wouldn't work. "But...if you want a sexy lady with a big tool..." Reia adjusted so that her fully hardened member was pointing up, "My cousin has big breasts, and a tool that..." Reia fell silent as she used her hands to show that her cousins part was thicker and longer, "Shes not a fox so she doesn't have a knot, but she was my first sexual experience when I was a fox, and my first sexual experience when I turned into a sexy demon foxy lady. I think you'll like her, shes a mixed breed, part rabbit, part fox...just as horny as I am." She started to giggle as she imagined how much sex her collected family would have.

Selena moaned softly against Reia's humping tail, and felt herself get wetter and wetter as the fox told her about her family. So many playthings. And like Reia, they wouldn't be able to resist her mind-altering song.

"Your cousin I'll definitely want to sample," she cooed. "And I'd be happy to help you dominate your sister. In fact, rather than making her my slave, I'll make her yours. She will have no choice but to do whatever you ask, no matter what it may be. Your daughters, too...Reia, I want them all. I want your whole family to fall under my power just as you have. Lead me to them."

The Siren stood up and spread her wings. She held her arms out, waiting for the fox to step into her embrace, so she could lead her to her new pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.