Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, you're welcome! I am now super pumped to finish her/him/them. I really don't even know what pronouns to use anymore
Yayy! Can't wait to see the results~ Haha, well it depends on your character. Many trans peeps prefer the pronoun of whatever gender they've transitioned to. They/them is mostly a genderfluid pronoun. Others like me (agender) have no preference and go by whatever they feel like at the time. Although I do like Ze/Zir.

Yayy! Can't wait to see the results~ Haha, well it depends on your character. Many trans peeps prefer the pronoun of whatever gender they've transitioned to. They/them is mostly a genderfluid pronoun. Others like me (agender) have no preference and go by whatever they feel like at the time. Although I do like Ze/Zir.
That's what I was thinking. Probably he. I go by female pronouns mostly, though I consider myself to be somewhat gender fluid because some days I am super feminine and picky and other days I just feel masculine. I just like female pronouns more

That's what I was thinking. Probably he. I go by female pronouns mostly, though I consider myself to be somewhat gender fluid because some days I am super feminine and picky and other days I just feel masculine. I just like female pronouns more
Well I can't wait to see him! I'll be sure to use female pronouns with you then. :3

Well I can't wait to see him! I'll be sure to use female pronouns with you then. :3
Me either. I am almost done with school so I can finish.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
tumblr_lg3nfvPvAv1qacj8wo1_500.gif

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
"My name is not of importance."
Anna Grace Gilmore
And how old are you?
"I don't ask you personal questions, do I? Damn."
Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"What sort of fucking question is that? Of course I'm a fucking woman."
Female
I like everyone, but who do you like?
"I like bitches, and I like douches. Do I need a label for that?"
Bisexual

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_miu0iuo1wD1rh6xo6o1_500.gif

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"I prefer to sit out on the porch with a wine glass in hand. If I'm with a friend, I prefer to discuss the finer points of life--like my wine glass."
Basically drinks
And on a sunny day?
"I do enjoy a nice bottle of whiskey every now and again when it's sunny."
Drinking
Where is your favorite place to go?
"My preferred place for entertainment is the local caterer for refined refreshments."
A fancy bar
What do you do for fun?
"I occasionally like to go out and dance a little bit with my friends and acquaintances."
She'll either be at the bar, or she'll be at the club.
What are you good at?
"I can hold my liquor, bitches."
She's good at staying sober no matter how many shots of vodka she downs. No one really knows how she does it.
She's also quite good at manipulation, especially when her victims are drunk. While she does very much enjoy drinking and getting a little unstable in her gait, she rarely gets drunk and always has a reason for drinking. She's a deceitful bitch, actually.

❤ ❤ ❤

the_sirens_game_by_engendrarte-d6yhzna.jpg

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

What have you become?
"I've become your worst fucking nightmare."
Siren
What do you think you are?
"Some sort of shapeshifting mermaid bitch, and it's fucking awesome."
Mermaid with shapeshifting capabilities
Do you like looking like this?
"Hell yes."
In a strange way, yes
What can you do?
"I'm not telling you anything, bitch."
*Shapeshifting*
She can shift from her siren form, as pictured above, to human form--also pictured above. Her human form looks quite younger than she actually is and far more alluring in its innocence. She can also half-shift, meaning she can either keep the tail and the human face, or she can keep her siren face and have human legs.
*Water Manipulation*
Strongest in her (complete) siren form, Anna can manipulate water to her will. In siren form, she can change its state (i.e. liquid to ice to gas, etc.) and control larger amounts. In human form, she can only control liquid water and at a lesser degree. In addition, she can also breathe underwater in both forms.
*Mind Manipulation*
Again strongest in her (complete) siren form, Anna cannot completely control the mind, but she can greatly influence it. Those who are weak-willed or distracted are easier to control. Like most sirens, she usually uses the power of alluring song to lead her victims to their deaths. However, she will also use methodical speech and semi-telepathy to manipulate another's mind.

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"I'm my own person, damnit."
She is very temperamental and easily aggravated, sober or not. She considers herself to above reproach and often times above the law. She's manipulative and self-serving, believing that her own interests are more important than others. She only cares about a select group of people. Much to people's surprise, she would go to hell and back for that group of people. But only them. Everyone else she'd likely push into the pits of hell just to get them out of the way. She's very well aware of her own actions, and she's actually quite intelligent. She tends to speak one of two ways: like a scholar or like a bitch. It depends on her mood, and it depends on who you are. If she gives you the scholar treatment, she thinks of you as nothing more than a useless pawn in her constant game. If she gives you the bitch treatment, she either respects you or doesn't give a fuck about you. It's a bit ambiguous.
What kind of person do you want to be?
"I'm already who I want to be. I get my way when I want it, and people don't dare cross my path. Isn't that what everyone wants?"
In reality, Anna craves to be less self-serving, though she doesn't even know it herself. In her current state of mind, she truly believes all of her actions are justifiable. However, deep down, she knows that a majority of her relationships are superficial and that her actions have deeply severed the relationships she wanted to preserve. Because of this, she also knows deeeeep down that she is going to have to make a change. For now, though, you won't see any of those thoughts running through her head.
What did you do before you came here?
"I don't have to answer your questions, ya know."
Anna grew up as the youngest of three siblings, having one older sister and one older brother. Her parents divorced when she was three years old, and her mother later died in a tragic car accident. She was then raised by her alcoholic father who neither cared enough about her to beat her nor provided for her daily needs. Instead, her older siblings took care of her, and she grew to love them as if they were her own parents. Tragedy hit again when she was ten years old, and her older sister died of pneumonia. Yes, she died of pneumonia. It was a freak case that the doctors weren't able to cure in time. With only her brother left, Anna clung to him tighter than she ever had before, relying on him for everything. The two were very close, but their father continued in his alcoholic ways. One day, just to amuse himself, her father forced her to drink a bottle of whiskey. At only ten years old, it's only expected that she immediately got drunk. Her brother was away at the time, and he never found out what had happened. Instead, her father continued his little game, thinking it was the most amusing thing in the world. And so, by the time she was fourteen, she was completely addicted. At age sixteen, she was put in juvenile prison for possession of alcohol for roughly two months. They forced her into a group called Alcoholics Anonymous where they talked about their feelings and shit. She honestly didn't care. Something had happened when she got addicted. Her once clingy, open personality had disappeared altogether, and she became cold and distant. When released, she went straight back to alcohol, much to her brother's dismay. She pushed him away--something she had never done before. After graduating high school, she moved out of her old house and into an obscure town in Virginia, where she also decided that getting drunk wasn't worth it if she didn't get something out of it. That was how she started in her own little business of manipulation and deception. She worked almost every night, being paid various amounts to find a cheating spouse or boy/girlfriend or just for getting revenge on someone her client hated. Over the next several years, she got good. Really good. Soon she was doing more than just investigating into people. She manipulated them, stealing from their pockets when they were too drunk to notice. She amassed herself quite a lot of wealth and never got caught. Maybe that's because she had the police wrapped around her finger as well. After all, she didn't live in that large of a town. Now, she's still forced to go to that Alcoholics Anonymous group at least once a month because of her history, but no matter.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"I don't need love in my life."
Her brother loves her, though they haven't spoken in years. He wants to reach out to her, but he has no idea where she lives now.
Everyone else loves her image. They wouldn't love the real Anna.

Who doesn't?
"I've made a few enemies."
Anyone who's figured out she's a manipulative bitch, specifically a guy named Alfred Cale whom she sent to prison for something he didn't do.

BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT

Last edited:
What did you look like?
"A man. A soldier."
"Killian Beltz. Some call me Killer."
And how old are you?
"Why the hell would you need to know that?"
Twenty Eight
"Could it be any more obvious? I'm male."
"I like dudes. Ya got a problem with it? F*ck you."
Homosexual

♥ ♥ ♥

"The same as any other day."
And on a sunny day?
"The weather doesn't change what I do."
Works - Bar Hops - Travels
"Not a place but I like to go camping and have s'mores."
What do you do for fun?
"I don't have fun."
Camping / Rugby / Karaoke
What are you good at?
"Most sports but especially rugby. I have great sight and perception and I work very well with animals."

♥ ♥ ♥

What have you become?
"Half tentacle man?"
"Eh, not particularly."
What can you do?
"What can't I do is the better question."
Haemokinetic Creation : Can create tools, armor, and even appendages out of blood.
Tentacle Extension : His right arm is a tentacle and he has smaller tendrils spread over his arms and shoulders. He can extend and distend them. They are leathery (not slimy) and spined.
Has all the skills of a trained soldier.

♥ ♥ ♥

"I don't take no sh*t from anyone. I'm my own man. I make decisions then I follow them through. If something needs to be done I'll do it but don't expect me to be nice about it."
He has a soft spot for cute things.
"Myself. I don't want to change myself for the sake of others."
"I'm a veteran. I served in the Marine Corps was discharged due to injury and mental health. I work with dogs now. I train 'em to be service dogs for the disabled, therapy, police force, and for the military."
He was born in North Carolina and lived there his whole life. He joined the Marines as soon as he turned eighteen and worked hard to rise in rank. Killian had many difficult missions and after one particularly tough one he was injured. Everything was treatable but he didn't recover mentally and was diagnosed with PTSD. He joined the Veterans Support group to help in becoming accustomed to civilian life.

♥ ♥ ♥

Who loves you?
"My students. Dogs are loving creatures."
Who doesn't?
"Too many to count. People are jealous, fickle, and dishonest. They don't know how to deal with me because I am none of those things."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
@Wonderful Thing I finished Anna, and I'll have my chess club person up soon!

I should have my character up tonight! I think I might be the only one for the group....

Also! @Wonderful Thing ~ Is the position list of available characters still up to date with available characters still?

giphy.gif

"Agent Grant of the F.B.I. You can refer to me as 'agent' or 'sir.'"
Robert James Grant
And how old are you?
"I recently attained thirty-six years of age."
"That's a rather odd question given I'm obviously male."
Male
"I have never been romantically interested in men or women, and I don't believe that will ever change."
aromantic heterosexual

❤ ❤ ❤

giphy.gif

"I personally prefer to sit out on my porch and listen to the rain. It's rather relaxing. Bonus points if I have a good game of chess going, or perhaps a good book to read."
And on a sunny day?
"My choice of entertainment would probably be a stimulating game of chess or perhaps a walk in the park."
"I enjoy slow, relaxed strolls in our local park--especially in the springtime when the air is fresh and dew sprinkles the grass."
What do you do for fun?
"I tend to take walks, read a good book, or play chess. I suppose they aren't very interesting hobbies, but I like to keep things simple and organized."
What are you good at?
"I have my own strengths and weaknesses."
*Calculation*
Robert is very skilled at calculating another person's next move, whether it be in day-to-day life or on the chess board. He bases his predictions on probability, however, so he is never 100% accurate.
*Observation*
He tends to be very quiet in his deduction, preferring to sit on the sidelines and observe. From this, he can make very accurate predictions. However, if unable to observe something for an extended period of time, he finds himself at a loss of how to handle a situation. He's not very good at improvisation.
*Intelligence*
Besides his obvious knack for prediction and calculation, Robert is also quite intelligent in other areas. He memorizes information quickly and often reads philosophical novels for the sake of further education himself. His intelligence is hard-won, but he certainly does not know everything. In fact, you could say he's rather uneducated in areas that hold no philosophical use for him--including how to deal with people.

❤ ❤ ❤

1110x1280_7210_Fenris_2d_fan_art_male_portrait_elf_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

What have you become?
"Some sort of elf creature. I am not entirely certain."
Elven Druid
"I do believe I'm an elf with magical capabilities."
"I do miss my dark hair, but I suppose it's not all bad being able to climb trees and mountains with ease."
What can you do?
"I can do many things."
*Increased Agility/Speed*
His speed and agility has increased far beyond normal standards. He could easily outrun a foe.
*Healing*
He can heal himself and others, but it does expense some of his energy. He would not be able to consistently heal several people with formidable wounds. It also takes time, depending on the severity of the wound.
*Weapons*
For reasons he does not understand, he has found himself able to use any weapon with proficiency just by picking it up for more than a few seconds. Of course, someone with mastery over the weapon could easily overpower him, but his proficiency is well above average and should be impossible without former practice.

❤ ❤ ❤

+Intelligent, Just, Observant
-Stubborn, Ruthless, Quick-tempered
As an officer of the law, Robert prides himself on his own sense of justice. He believes everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and he will live by this standard until he dies. However, when someone is proven guilty, he is merciless towards them. He believes in justice over mercy no matter the person's conviction.
His intelligence is above average, and he knows it. He enjoys activities that stimulate the mind and further his scale of intelligence. He is also quite observant, preferring to fully understand a situation before engaging.
One of his major downfalls is his temper. When frustrated, he can quickly become quite angry when others fail to meet his standards of intelligence or success. He hates losing, and he hates being wrong. Normally, he isn't wrong, but no one is perfect. He has been known to take out his anger on inanimate objects, which is both good and bad. He's never lashed out on another person, but he has caused himself quite a long list of expenditures replacing the things he's broken.

He is very well aware of his own anger and stubbornness, but old habits die hard. While he does not admit to being ruthless towards the guilty, he does know that he needs to change his way of dealing with anger.
"I did many things. Not many of them are of importance."
He grew up in Washington D.C. with a senator for a father and a political scandal for a mother. His father had once been married to a respectable woman--until he got a little drunk. He ended up impregnating a woman in her 20's, and thus Robert was born. His mother left him on the senator's doorstep, and his wife left immediately when she read the letter attached. His father was attacked for many months by the media, but he had his own ways of ridding himself of the trouble. Pretty soon, everyone seemed to just forget that one of the most influential people in the Senate had cheated on his wife. When Robert learned the truth behind his birth, he never forgave his father. He then strove to be the exact opposite of his father--a just man who did not manipulate others for personal gain. He did just that, graduating high school two years early and studying criminal justice and forensic science. He got a master's in both after five years instead of the usual six, and no one is quite sure how he managed it. He immediately worked for the FBI at age 24 and has been working for them for 12 years. He never married or even got himself a girlfriend, and his colleagues have teased him about it many times. He doesn't care.
He joined the chess club rather early in his life at 14 and has been an avid chess player ever since.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"I don't really care who 'loves' me."
His father loves him, despite the scandal and manipulation around his birth. Robert has never forgiven him, however, and probably won't ever do so.
His colleagues appreciate his work ethic and natural intelligence.

Who doesn't?
"Many people do not have an appreciation for justice."
He's thrown many people in federal prison and practically swallowed the key himself. He has many enemies in power or otherwise.

BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT

Last edited:
I should have my character up tonight! I think I might be the only one for the group....

Also! @Wonderful Thing ~ Is the position list of available characters still up to date with available characters still?
Yes, it is. :)

Working on my two chars now^^, I hope you love them.

@Wonderful Thing What are fantasy footballers? Is it American football or soccer? And what does the fantasy part mean? Sorry I'm just confused. :P

Can I have a bit more info on what Holy Roller's are? Escapes me right now with my swamped mind... <.<

I think holly rollers are a skating club, or maybe a biker club. I don't really know, something with wheels

I think holly rollers are a skating club, or maybe a biker club. I don't really know, something with wheels
I think Holy Rollers are Jesus Freaks... I think that are like the Super Christians, if I believe so... I might be wrong.

@Wonderful Thing What are fantasy footballers? Is it American football or soccer? And what does the fantasy part mean? Sorry I'm just confused. :P
I hope is American Football... if not than bleh. Fantasy Football is when guys add people to a fantasy football team, from different teams and bet on if the players make the plays they think they will make in a game... whoevers gets the most plays made from their fantasy football players whens loads of money, that the only Football Fantasy teams that I know... might be wrong on that too xD

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Holy Roller[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]" is a term for some Christian churchgoers of the Holiness, and Pentecostal traditions. The term is sometimes used derisively by those outside these denominations, as if to describe people literally rolling on the floor in an uncontrolled manner.[/BCOLOR]

Fantasy football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] is a statistical game in which players compete against each other by managing groups of real players or position units selected from [/BCOLOR]American football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] teams.[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_lrnwzi3hma1qchr4ko1_500.png

What did you look like?
" I am constantly told I'm gorgeous... What do you think? "
" I guess I can tell you , Cutie."
Sepherina Jane Galloway
And how old are you?
" Does my age really matter to you?"
"Geesh... You all must be seriously blind."
Female
" As long as you have a heart that care's and a cute face.. I'm your's.. Maybe."
Bi-Sexual

❤ ❤ ❤
tumblr_mdup0o7TL41rv7cdvo3_500.gif

" I usually stay home and cook and bake quite a bit whilst Anna is over.. I also like to read for a bit and especially now a days take a few naps.. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love those."
And on a sunny day?
"You will always find me outside.. Either take a drive to the beach in my Mustang Convertible with my dogs.. Or taking a long run through the park or hitting a few festivals and such.. I always will be caught doing some dancing at the Talent Show they have at the park often or just traveling for the weekend for a personal trip."
" Now that is a tough one.... I'd say I'm torn between the Blue Stone Cafe , The Dance Studio or Central Park."
What do you do for fun?
" I like to go out and have some drinks or dance.. Stay home and curl up and watch a few movies or even just go to the movies or take a long run to clear my head."
What are you good at?

Singing ~ Dancing ~ Cooking
❤ ❤ ❤
soraka_by_zero1510-d91xqmg.jpg

What have you become?
" Unique...But, I'd say in a very good way.. This is how I'd see myself in this world in a new light.."
" Some kind of Elven creature with a horn like a rhino... Guess you could just say.. Stay out of my way or else... Bring it!!"
Delta ' Ziria Elf
" Do you really need to ask... I mean come on."
Hell to the Yes.
What can you do?

" Try me , means I get to show you what I'm made of , Mister."
Atmokinesis ~ The ability to control and manipulate all aspects of the weather at given will or command by mind or spoken words.

Healing ~ The ability to heal one's own injuries and diseases. That of other's as well.. The only downside is if the person is evil or dead that nothing whatsoever can be done.

Psychic Reflection ~ The ability to channel your or other's emotions and memories between each other no matter the distant through the mind. A form of reflection and revealing.. May also speak to other's through her mind as long as they are in close proximity.

❤ ❤ ❤
tumblr_m6lz34Q97H1rri87i.gif

I'm the kind of person who is usually cheery and get's along with all.. I have a weak spot for children and for animal's... I mean come on they are adorable when they aren't drooling. I like to do whatever I can for other's even when people say I look like one of those mean bitches.. That side won't come out unless you go insulting me or those I care for. I am protective of those I care and love.. Hidden inside I am a hopeless romantic but... What if there really isn't a thing called love? I am a doubter at time's but that is because of my past.. Just , don't go there. I am a gentle person with the fire unlike any other.
Apparently , I can come off to tough and guarded at times... I want to become someone who can relax and takes things easy or as they come without harm done.
I was about 10 year's old when my mother died of Ovary Cancer.. A small piece of me died along with her that day. My father , was a professor at the local University and after my mom died he buried himself in work. The last words he really spoke to me were." I can't be near the one person who reminds me so greatly of her." I guess one could say from that moment on I was raising myself and watching out for my survival in the world. My dad and I lived in the Upper East Side of New York City due to his inheritance which kept me thriving and him away.. I spent my year's pursuing one of my true loves.. Dancing. I practiced and practiced for days on end only to have it pay off and earn me a full ride to Juliard.. It was there I held the spotlight and also met my boyfriend now ex , Elias. We were together throughout all of college and everything seemed just right. The only thing we never agreed on was me wanting kids someday. After my graduation I was about to head off to Broadway where I had scored a lead only to learn that I was pregnant.. As soon as I told Elias he vanished and left me alone.. Soon after than I joined the Parenthood Passion group , they showed me just what life I could give my child and how I could do it even without Elias.. She wanted to be all she could for this child even though she wasn't ready to go about telling. Guess that is where my story is for now... Well at least all that I will tell.
❤ ❤ ❤
avatar_kat_graham_sexy_kr3Xmlz.sized.gif

Who loves you?
Love Interest ~ Open
Friends ~ Best Friend - Annalise - Friends - Open
Family ~Professor Rodrick - Father
Caito and Arrow ~ German Shepards
Who doesn't?

" Better go find them... I don't keep a list of those crazy people anyway."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin