Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did you look like?

"Men are like wine, the more they age, the finer they get."
8085b81252092ca5b3a1312718e98387.jpg

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
"How do you do? My name is Philippos Steinar, You my friend can call me Philip."

And how old are you?

"Hahaha, the last person to ask me that was my doctor. I am 63, but i feel at least forty, or so..."

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?

"I think I have gotten into bar fights over somebody questioning my gender! But i will humor you, I am Male."

I like everyone, but who do you like?

"I think you should watch what your asking!" *cracks knuckles*

Heterosexual

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

"Sitting down with a good book and a pipe."
Moping in his pajamas, watching tv, and cooking.

And on a sunny day?
"Maybe going shopping, or spending time at the Park."
Is actually apart of SCA, and is a ~active~ member.

Where is your favorite place to go?

"I enjoy going to the beach, and going to events."

What do you do for fun?

"I enjoy spending time with my daughter, who helps me on my projects, also I frequently sew."

What are you good at?

"Well I would say not breaking my leg! Trust me those fears come with the age."
He is great at History and sewing.

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?

menelor.jpg

What do you think you are?

"My good sir, I do think this form is called a Centaur!"

Do you like looking like this?

"Well I am young! I am strong and fast, I can learn to deal with this somehow!"
Very much so.

What can you do?

"I think these arms and armor can be summoned at will, and I feel much stronger than I used to be!"
Enhanced muscle density.

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?

"I would say that I am the calculating and gruff, but I would be lying! I strive to be a fun, welcoming, and straightforward person, but sometimes I might become grumpy. I used to be a very lawful and uptight person, but after the birth of my daughter later in my years, and the death of my wife has tempered and changed me. I am more free spirited, always trying to learn and grow as a person."

What kind of person do you want to be?

"I have always been kind of ashamed of my favorite passions. I want to strive to be a more open person, talking about my feelings and what motivates me. I would like to be more active in pursuing relationships, I have always been a bit... Eccentric for that type of thing."

What did you do before you came here?

"Well I basically grew up in a different time, My father was a dentist in Manchester, England when I was born. When I was a child I always wanted to become a Constable. Well I worked toward what I wanted and eventually become a Bobbie, I stayed in Manchester after my parents died. At the age of twenty six I married my late wife and lived a happy marriage. When I was thirty eight we finally decided we wanted to have a child. My wife died when I was fifty four from breast cancer. I raised my daughter alone, it was a tough time for me back then, I had to work, finish raising my daughter, and i was grieving for my lost love. When my daughter, Penelope, turned 18 she moved to the U.S. to continue her educational career. I retired the Constables at the age of Sixty. Two years ago I decided to move into my daughters home in the U.S. It was a tough trip for a sixty one year old. But, my daughter asked me to join a group to try and make myself busy. Something about me becoming lazy, if I remember correctly. So I joined Seniors Advancing Daily so I can try and learn more, I guess you can teach a old dog new tricks! I will show that BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT that I am not lazy!"

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?

"Penelope my daughter is my greatest treasure in life, and I Guess Angelina Gale would be a acquaintance."

Who doesn't?

"I try not to give my enemies the satisfaction of acknowledging them!"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
re_zpshsflxyve.png

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CHARACTER SHEET

"WHAT DID YOU LOOK LIKE?"

"I didn't really look pretty."

"HELLO HELLO, HELLO!
WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"America, you know, like the country?. . ."
America Blythe Jennings

"AND HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

"Not exactly an adult. . ."
17 years of age

"HMM. . . I DON'T MEAN TO PRY BUT, ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?"

"I thought you'd know by now . . ."
Female

"I LIKE EVERYONE, BUT WHO DO YOU LIKE?"

"And this benefits you, how? . . ."
Questioning

"WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON A RAINY DAY?"

"I'd probably take a nap? . . ."
Indoor Gardening, Sipping Tea & Napping

"AND ON A SUNNY DAY?"

"Anything that's not indoors. . ."
Wandering In The Nearby Forest, Tending To Her Personal Garden & Picking Mushrooms

"WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO GO?"

"The zoo, definitely."
The Zoo

"WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN?"

"Gardening? I'm quite sure of it. . ."
Gardening & Dancing

"WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?"

"I'm a fast swimmer?. . ."
Swimming & Gardening

tte_zpsvzuvvtwe.png

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?"

"I've always wanted larger eyes . ."
Mermaid-Fairy Hybrid

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"I don't exactly know. . ."

"DO YOU LIKE LOOKING LIKE THIS?"

"At least I look better than I normally am."
Yes

"WHAT CAN YOU DO?"

"I can control these orbs of light if I'm in water, but I don't think it's very useful. . ."
Aura Manipulation

"I'm exactly like a mermaid, except I can breathe outside of water and I have fairy wings. . ."
Merfolk Physiology

"Obviously I can fly, but only four feet. . ."
Flight

"But, I can't exactly do what fairies do, other than flying. . ."
America is limited to the abilities of a fairy, the only exception of flying.

"WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?"

"I'm not really interesting. . ."
A
merica happens to be horrifically dyslexic, to the point where she can even forget her parents' names. However, she tries to put that behind her and focuses on overcoming her disability.

With her soft-spoken ways, she is often depicted as timid and shy. In reality, she can be a ball to have around, cracking jokes that make almost everyone smile.

However, America hides her dyslexia towards everyone. She dislikes herself more than anyone else in the world.

| Humorous | Fun-Loving | Dyslexic | Insecure| Sociable | Soft-Spoken | Indecisive |

"WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO YOU WANT TO BE?"

"More charming, more intelligent, more than what I am. . ."
America has always wanted to be a scientist at a young age, however was very discouraged of how she was going to pull it off with her dyslexia. She desires to cure her dyslexia, act normally like everyone else around her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE YOU CAME HERE?"
"I was apart of the Eco Club, and had a very lovely family. . ."
America wasn't the family favorite of her household. Her parents tossed her aside and dotted on her younger sister like she was their only child. Due to the fact that America was neglected at birth, she grew distant towards everyone in her family. She refused to come out of her room with the exception of meals and to go to her special school.

Steadily, she fell into depression, and was constantly weeping in her room as no one was there to see. America turned to gardening from the suggestion of her friend, when her depression became unbearable. She adored how plants strove to grow even in the poorest of conditions, pulling through barely. America even had her own personal indoor garden in her bedroom that consisted of begonias and mint plants.

She decided to join the Eco Club after a year in the dark with nothing but her plants. America couldn't stay in her room forever, could she? She started going outside more as her parents were more involved in business trips overseas, so they weren't at home as much as they used to. The Eco Club was like her own little paradise, and she cherished every moment she spent there.

"WHO LOVES YOU?"
"Well, I have my family. . ."
|
TBD |

"WHO DOESN'T?"
"Again, I don't exactly know. . ."

.: BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT :.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, RL pics or any picture of my choice?
The first image of your character before they fell has to be a real image. But the second image of your character after they fell has to be fantasy.

I guess I will attempt to find a real image. Dig my folders or something.

This looks great! Can I reserve a Chess Club member if at all possible. I'll edit this with the CS when I have the time.

Character Sheet

What did you look like?

GOTHAM-Season-1-Cory-Michael-Smith2.jpg

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?

"Garett. Did you mean full name? 'Cause then it would be Garett Killian. What's your-"

And how old are you?

"Oh. 18. I was going to ask what-"

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?

"Jeez, I guess this is a one-sided interview after all. I'm a guy, obviously."

I like everyone, but who do you like?

"Women. I'm straight, if that's what you're asking."

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

"Kind of a random question. I'd probably play a video game or two, maybe watch a show if the mood strikes me. I like to draw too, but that's not exclusive to rainy days. Rain doesn't bum me out, so (presuming its a day off) the answer would be the same if--"

And on a sunny day?

"I was literally just going to say the answer would be the same regardless of the weather. Can you let me finish please?"

Where is your favorite place to go?

"The park downtown is pretty dope. I'm good with solitude, so that place is probably pretty high up there on the list. On the weekends though I used to go out a lot to a club downtown. Haven't been in a long while, but I do like the scene. Honestly, anywhere serving a drink at a reasonable price would make the list. Then, of course, there was the library for chess, but..."

What do you do for fun?

"I used to go out with my friends. Not much anymore. Mostly I just watch YouTube videos, get smashed, and play rts games on my computer. I'm not sure what else there really is to do around here.

What are you good at?

"For a chess fan, I don't proclaim to be all that smart. I like working things through in my head a couple times, and I'm generally really cognizant of whatever state of affairs I find myself in. I'm good at the game I play because I look for new ways to make my move rather than bore myself with an age old strategy. I guess that makes me a risk taker, but I haven't many risky experiences as of yet. For the same reasons, I've never been at a loss for friends. Its easy to figure out people once they give you material to work with, and an opportunity to empathize."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?

"I... well I'm not sure. I feel very cold to be totally honest. Strangely its not uncomfortable, just... there?"

f3c72f3e37dafc83cdf0e53d92fcd226.jpg

Do you like looking like this?

"Hair's a little long for my taste, to be honest. I also appear to literally be covered in some sort of icy film. So no. I don't think I do."

What can you do?

1. "If I concentrate, it appears I can...I can change the temperature of the moisture in the air. Hold on..." (Temperature manipulation)

2. "That's not it... I can freeze it and will that ice to take shape, and move...is this magic? (Can control ice--similar to hydrokinesis, but with exclusively frozen water)

3. "I wonder just how hard I can make this ice...." (Can manipulate the density of water molecules at whim to create ice with similar defensive properties as most metals)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?

"Why? Are you trying to be my new best friend? I'm my own sort of man, first of all. I'm usually a kind guy, but I don't mess with people who aren't going to appreciate me. I put my own desires at the front of my life, and hope that I can one day change lives. I don't take orders well, unless I find them worth following. Any leader I look up to better be on the exact same page as me, or I'm going to keep doing things my way."

What kind of person do you want to be?

"I just want to be myself. I have control over my life as it is, and know myself intimately. I don't need anyone else to validate my decisions."

What did you do before you came here?

"Crazy good question, seeing as I hit my head on the way down here. I was a student at the local university. I had started my first year there just this past Fall. In fact, its what got me going to the library to begin with. At some point, I picked up the chess club as a hobby and had been going back ever since for both my studies and my free time. I've met some cool characters in and around the library since, but it wasn't always where I'd go for fun. I used to go out into town more before the club, but like I mentioned before a lot of my friends left town. Not for any particular reason, of course--just happened to be fate's will to leave me on my own. My family are locals, too and are pretty good as far as family goes. I've always been an independent child so they won't be worried I'm here . I live away from home anyway now, but I definitely hope they don't try calling for a while..."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?

"Mom. Dad. No one else that I can think of."

Who doesn't?

"Don't really have any haters if that's what you're asking. I guess there have been a few people I've encountered who weren't too fond of what they considered a self-aggrandizing personality. Then again maybe they're right given how little I actually care. Honestly the last time someone tried to get in my face, I called him a BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT. That was enough to end the confrontation.

Last edited:
  • Love
This looks great! Can I reserve a Chess Club member if at all possible. I'll edit this with the CS when I have the time.
Of course! Thanks for your interest!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
May I reserve the other suicide survivor spot, as well as one of the book club positions?

CS is done :)
Love him, although when I opened the spoiler it took awhile for the picture to appear and when it did I screamed. >.> (Not proud o' dat..) But yup, accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
What positions are open, then, because I'm very interested in joining. :)

@kimsim12
Just letting you know that I just updated the Cast List because I missed some reservations and had to edit, so check again to see if what you wanted is available.

@kimsim12
Just letting you know that I just updated the Cast List because I missed some reservations and had to edit, so check again to see if what you wanted is available.
Also my first character is done, the suicide survivor on the first page

Also my first character is done, the suicide survivor on the first page
If you could include the club that she's in, in her bio that would be good. I know it says she's attempted suicide, but I need you to include how she joined the group.

If you could include the club that she's in, in her bio that would be good. I know it says she's attempted suicide, but I need you to include how she joined the group.
Riiiiiight. Gimme a minute to edit that

@kimsim12
Whisper you have me down for AA but I have tutoring

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
Status
Not open for further replies.