Seung Cho-Hee
And how old are you? "I'm 25."

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female? "Take a guess."
Female
I like everyone, but who do you like? "Darling, I don't like anyone."
Panromantic Asexual

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nv95gje6Tf1ub6i76o4_540.png

What do you like to do on a rainy day? "Watch games, laze around in pjs, and stuff my face."
And on a sunny day? "Work out and go to local games."

Where is your favorite place to go? "It's a secret."
Her brother's house.
What do you do for fun? "I go clubbing, shopping, play sports, and hang with my bros."
What are you good at? "I rule the dance floor, my brain was made for numbers, and I can talk a homophobe into drag."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? [spoili]
Otsutsuki.Kaguya.full.1766485.jpg
[/spoili]
What do you think you are? "My best guess... I don't have one."
Yokai
Do you like looking like this? "It's not the worst thing in the world."
What can you do?
"Lots. I can show you one of my favorite dance moves?"
Levitation: Uses the wind to float
Atmokinesis: she can manipulate the various aspects of the weather by using water, fire, earth, air, and lightning.

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nt2r1sAyUE1svju0so1_540.gif

What kind of person are you?
"I am who I am. I don't apologize for being loud or in your face which I usually am. I'm pretty confident but I do have my insecurities like all people. F*ck if you'll ever learn what they are though. If you want to have fun and do stupid stuff that'll one day get you killed - then I'm your woman. There are few actually good things about me but I'm not a whiner and I don't give up."

Bold / Courageous / Humorous / Charismatic / Intelligent
What kind of person do you want to be? "Hopefully one day I'll start to care a little more about my safety before I put myself in the grave way too early."
What did you do before you came here? "Do I have to answer this?"
Cho was a force to be reckoned with even as a toddler. She was always doing crazy stuff without thinking of the consequences. Her outspoken ways and fierce personality scared some people and attracted others. As a student Cho had a lot of aptitude especially when it came to Maths but getting her to do the work was near impossible. She was entranced by sports as a child and continued to love them as she grew older. Football quickly became her favorite sport and she ended up joining the Fantasy Footballer club. She works as at the local gym as an athletic trainer and models when given the oppurtunity.

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nv95gje6Tf1ub6i76o6_540.png

Who loves you?
"My brother Jae and I are really close. All of my friends love me and I love them. Don't mess we me or them because we'll return the favor tenfold."
Who doesn't?
"A lot of people. I can be abrasive. But I don't mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be finished with mine tonight :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Alright my purple platypi, I want to get this show on the road, so I'm going to need the CSs finished by the end of Friday pretty please! If you aren't finished by then, you won't be with the main group of characters and I'll toss you down an endless well! Just kidding! You'll get a lovely sidequest, while the main group moves on to the kingdom. ^_^

@Kitsune @Amai Kyuti @Zacharia Finch @IceQueen @Justaddnutts @Shayla @Crow @Audacious @Radio Jelly @kimsim12 @Phi Chisym @Shattered♦Secrets™

What did you look like? "A BADASS WOMAN."
tumblr_mr6u6ntM8b1qepqt2o1_500.gif

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name? "You can call me Cho."
Seung Cho-Hee
And how old are you? "I'm 25."

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female? "Take a guess."
Female
I like everyone, but who do you like? "Darling, I don't like anyone."
Panromantic Asexual

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nv95gje6Tf1ub6i76o4_540.png

What do you like to do on a rainy day? "Watch games, laze around in pjs, and stuff my face."
And on a sunny day? "Work out and go to local games."

Where is your favorite place to go? "It's a secret."
Her brother's house.
What do you do for fun? "I go clubbing, shopping, play sports, and hang with my bros."
What are you good at? "I rule the dance floor, my brain was made for numbers, and I can talk a homophobe into drag."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? [spoili]
Otsutsuki.Kaguya.full.1766485.jpg
[/spoili]
What do you think you are? "My best guess... I don't have one."
Yokai
Do you like looking like this? "It's not the worst thing in the world."
What can you do?
"Lots. I can show you one of my favorite dance moves?"
Levitation: Uses the wind to float
Atmokinesis: she can manipulate the various aspects of the weather by using water, fire, earth, air, and lightning.

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nt2r1sAyUE1svju0so1_540.gif

What kind of person are you?
"I am who I am. I don't apologize for being loud or in your face which I usually am. I'm pretty confident but I do have my insecurities like all people. F*ck if you'll ever learn what they are though. If you want to have fun and do stupid stuff that'll one day get you killed - then I'm your woman. There are few actually good things about me but I'm not a whiner and I don't give up."

Bold / Courageous / Humorous / Charismatic / Intelligent
What kind of person do you want to be? "Hopefully one day I'll start to care a little more about my safety before I put myself in the grave way too early."
What did you do before you came here? "Do I have to answer this?"
Cho was a force to be reckoned with even as a toddler. She was always doing crazy stuff without thinking of the consequences. Her outspoken ways and fierce personality scared some people and attracted others. As a student Cho had a lot of aptitude especially when it came to Maths but getting her to do the work was near impossible. She was entranced by sports as a child and continued to love them as she grew older. Football quickly became her favorite sport and she ended up joining the Fantasy Footballer club. She works as at the local gym as an athletic trainer.

❤ ❤ ❤

tumblr_nv95gje6Tf1ub6i76o6_540.png

Who loves you?
"My brother Jae and I are really close. All of my friends love me and I love them. Don't mess we me or them because we'll return the favor tenfold."
Who doesn't?
"A lot of people. I can be abrasive. But I don't mind."

That face XD

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
@Wonderful Thing I can't wait to start. Hanji is going to probably be one of my favorite chars, throwing rainbows around for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD Jaxon is just going to be a Beast at all times lol

@Wonderful Thing I can't wait to start. Hanji is going to probably be one of my favorite chars, throwing rainbows around for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD Jaxon is just going to be a Beast at all times lol
Scott and him are going to be good friends too, considering they are rainbow rights buddies

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Scott and him are going to be good friends too, considering they are rainbow rights buddies
Yeah Hanji will be the one to cheer up Scott if he is feeling down lol

Oh yeah I changed Jaxon and Hanji human face claims... didn't really fit both guys.

New Jaxon^^
2cecf08c647b874f39a7520b6f93f085.jpg

New Hanji^^
Casper-Rams-Digitals-01.jpg

Reactions: Mundane Monster
So far I'm a one woman team so it seem's my girl is fending for herself XD

So far I'm a one woman team so it seem's my girl is fending for herself XD
I would make a parenthood dad... but can't think up one lol. I could see Jaxon helping your girl out, he would not let a pregnant girl defending by herself.

My girl is only going to be in the beginning stages so not even showing yet... She might keep it secret for a bit that she is and I have decided the daddy is very much out of the picture since it fits with the story I am working on for her.
I would make a parenthood dad... but can't think up one lol. I could see Jaxon helping your girl out, he would not let a pregnant girl defending by herself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.