Silent War Signups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get around to doing a Servant change today. Figured there was someone else I wanted to play more than Aqua

tumblr_inline_nytg36oa9Q1t8c4rw_500.gif

He can be the new Kotomine~

Gonna get around to doing a Servant change today. Figured there was someone else I wanted to play more than Aqua

Go to hell, Hisoka.

No, wait, he's technically already there...

Uh...

Do I even want to know? :|

Ugh approved, tho why did it have to be a clown?

Also, important update. After Indolent asked a very relevant question, you can have what I call a Lesser Phantasm. For example, Ultron calling his army and ending the world would be a Noble Phantasm, but Rider calling his Tank would be a Lesser Phantasm. In fact, most powers will be classified as Lesser Phantasms, some granted by the Grail, others natural to the Servant.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I very likely overlooked something.

@OrlandoBloomers
@C.T.
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@Verite
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@T.O.M.
@Indolent
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman
@Kaykay
@Ringmaster
@The Silver Paladin
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@anyoneiforgotimtaggingoffmemiry

Ugh approved, tho why did it have to be a clown?

Also, important update. After Indolent asked a very relevant question, you can have what I call a Lesser Phantasm. For example, Ultron calling his army and ending the world would be a Noble Phantasm, but Rider calling his Tank would be a Lesser Phantasm. In fact, most powers will be classified as Lesser Phantasms, some granted by the Grail, others natural to the Servant.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I very likely overlooked something.

@OrlandoBloomers
@C.T.
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@Verite
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@T.O.M.
@Indolent
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman
@Kaykay
@Ringmaster
@The Silver Paladin
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@anyoneiforgotimtaggingoffmemiry

What would Leah becoming Diablo be called?

So, would that mean Ultron would be able to, say, possess a random mechanical object or a summon a few drone minions to assist him in battle as a Lesser Phantasm?

What would Leah becoming Diablo be called?

Noble Phantasm. Still a one shot high cost thing.

Basically, any of the stupid powerful NPs remain what they are, but a lesser power like summoning a tank is a LP.

So, would that mean Ultron would be able to, say, possess a random mechanical object or a summon a few drone minions to assist him in battle as a Lesser Phantasm?

Yes to the first, no to the second.

Noble Phantasm. Still a one shot high cost thing.

Basically, any of the stupid powerful NPs remain what they are, but a lesser power like summoning a tank is a LP.

So she only become Diablo once? Guess I'll really have to use her magic and archery a lot, then.

Which is a good example of a Lesser Phantasm, in this case inherent as opposed to being granted by the Grail, which the tank wod be in Rider's case.

So she has a Lesser and a Noble Phantasm?

Or is the magic just inherent of her?

So she has a Lesser and a Noble Phantasm?

Most Servants have multiple Noble Phantasms even in Type Moon. Here I'm just reserving the OP ones for balancing reasons and classifying powers as Lesser Phantasms, whether inherent or granted by the Grail.

Most Servants have multiple Noble Phantasms even in Type Moon. Here I'm just reserving the OP ones for balancing reasons and classifying powers as Lesser Phantasms, whether inherent or granted by the Grail.

So her magic and somehow infinite amount of crossbow bolts (no, not even joking. In Diablo, there is no ammo, just an infinite stream of bolts/arrows) are Lesser Phantasms, and her Noble Phantasm is becoming Diablo?

Cool.

So her magic and somehow infinite amount of crossbow bolts (no, not even joking. In Diablo, there is no ammo, just an infinite stream of bolts/arrows) are Lesser Phantasms, and her Noble Phantasm is becoming Diablo?

Cool.
You nailed it.

@Thuro116Pendragon
Im thinking of switching out Jabba- he's the complete opicite of a team player, and I think if I try making him one, it'll mess with his personality too much.
Im going to take hit out of the team too (Sorry to hassle)
Ill have my new cs up soon

@Thuro116Pendragon
Im thinking of switching out Jabba- he's the complete opicite of a team player, and I think if I try making him one, it'll mess with his personality too much.
Im going to take hit out of the team too (Sorry to hassle)
Ill have my new cs up soon

No hassle. You can swap as many times as you want before the game starts.

so if we can have a lesser Phantasm, Could I maybe involve Sorey Armatizing with a seraph ans a lesser, As he is still killable when merged his appearance just changes and he gets sepecial weapon and elemental abilities? in that case the noble one shot thing would be Meliodas Full Counter getting a significant amplification boost so it was more like a 250% Counter rather than the default 110% or so. xP

and unclear if I was accepted or not. i posged 3CS's.

I think you're all set for your CS, your first servant option that is. Not enough information on the second one.

As for the merging with the Seraph as a lesser phantasm, let me think about that one for a while. It may interfere with some things I have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.