Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nzep0bwhEU1tvm25wo1_400.png

-insert FT character making a face-

-insert Ronan taking 100 years to post Korra making faces-

gLNDbvV.png

It can't be helped

Important Update
I have something of a head injury at the moment so bear with me, but I have some bad news. Silent War is not likely to happen. I could blame it on the fact that my hours haven't changed since hiring new people, but that's not the deciding factor honestly. I really, really like the characters that everyone put forward, and think it is a fantastic ensemble, but I know that even if it began, the game would be dropped halfway through. The plot is decent and the setting is sound, but my enthusiasm for this project has waned, largely due to how depressing the story itself is.

Maybe in the future something along these lines will be played, but at the moment the game is going to the farm.​

• Useful
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
I am so... much less disappointed than I would've been if I did my character sheets SUCK IT DOWN ZACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DancingWithChicken.gif

I will say this to everyone that was waiting for this game however. Though it is not going to be right now, unlike most dogs it may come back from the farm at some point. I just need more GMing experience to ride herd over such a large and experienced group of roleplayers.

I will say this to everyone that was waiting for this game however. Though it is not going to be right now, unlike most dogs it may come back from the farm at some point. I just need more GMing experience to ride herd over such a large and experienced group of roleplayers.
Awww. Disappointed, but understandable.

*Pets Thraka and his Courier*

Your time will come boyz.​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I the feel and hope your feeling improve

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Important Update
I have something of a head injury at the moment so bear with me, but I have some bad news. Silent War is not likely to happen. I could blame it on the fact that my hours haven't changed since hiring new people, but that's not the deciding factor honestly. I really, really like the characters that everyone put forward, and think it is a fantastic ensemble, but I know that even if it began, the game would be dropped halfway through. The plot is decent and the setting is sound, but my enthusiasm for this project has waned, largely due to how depressing the story itself is.

Maybe in the future something along these lines will be played, but at the moment the game is going to the farm.​
Awww :( oh well, I was gonna see if I can practice playing Schala, and maybe have a story arc thing for her, but oh well >.< maybe we'll get to do this thing at some point or another

Status
Not open for further replies.