Silent War Signups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call her a guy all I want

Never trust a potato with gender itentity.

So say hypothetically if I wanted to change, I could still do that too right

Hey this is just a hypothetical but if I do change, I've got a few amusing ideas.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Approved. While I'll miss Elsa, its nice to have someone with a heart on the team.

So, I am a degenerate fucking scumbag who, despite saying I wouldn't, still somehow managed to get burnt out on your other RP and now, my ugly face has turned around to face you and the absolute filth I am is asking if this is still open and if I am still able to sign up as a character.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Sheet is done! It ended up being neither of the Quinns :T

So, I am a degenerate fucking scumbag who, despite saying I wouldn't, still somehow managed to get burnt out on your other RP and now, my ugly face has turned around to face you and the absolute filth I am is asking if this is still open and if I am still able to sign up as a character.

Uhhhh. Well, um, do you think you'd be able to be active? And don't worry about dropping out of the other one. Most of the players did, so its not a high gear deal.

I could probably stay active, I just sorta felt the burn of the "new guy joining in to the story half-way through", which I do not like. I enjoy riding the story through, from beginning to end.

I am sure I can stay active, promise. Ill post up my app in a bit.

TIME FOR THE YING-YANG ROBOT DUO​

|| THE MASTER ||

"True self is without form."

tumblr_o76q6vc0If1vpiqsao1_1280.jpg

Name
Tekhartha Zenyatta (usually only known as "Zenyatta").

History
In the changed Earth of 2046, humanity has come to accept the idea of fully sentient synthetic workers. In a future where many scientific advancements had come to be (lunar colonization, flying cars, hardlight construction, genetic engineering, and much much more), the idea of creating efficient, pre-programmed synthetics seemed like the final touch to create a fully united, utopian world. Humanity created the Omnics, a race of sentient mechanical beings who were born (and sought to live) in gargantuan city-sized factory complexes known as "Omniums", where they were designed to serve humanity as underclass workers, in exchange for their continued operation. These Omniums were commonplace through the entire world, becoming massively globalized and creating a significant robotic population alongside humanity.

Disaster struck.

The Omnic Crisis would shatter the Earth, as legions of corrupted and frenzied machines began a massive campaign of extermination. The motive behind this sudden synthetic revolution was unclear, but due to how spread out these omniums were, it quickly became a global crisis that threatened civilization as we know it. Even after the UN formed Overwatch and ended the crisis by a supposed "peace" between humans and machines, the animosity between both races was clear. There was no going back, the war was far from over and it could only end with the utter destruction of one side.

This, is where the Iris would open for the first time.

A group of outcast Omnics suddenly experienced what they all described as a "spiritual awakening", some sort of alternative motive breaking through their pre-programmed lives. Among these omnics was a humble one by the name of Tekhartha Zenyatta. He-- yes, he, not it -- would migrate to the peaks of the Himalayas and form a communal monastery known as the Shambali Monastery. There, they meditated for years and began to understand the concept of the soul. They belived that Omnics were more than just complex AI, they possessed a soul just like humans did.

The monastery was headed by another Tekhartha, however, known as Tekharta Mondatta. Mondatta sought to heal the wounds left behind by the Omnic Crisis, and the Shambali quickly gained popularity from the media. They quickly became global celebrities, and Zenyatta did not agree with this. Zenyatta believed that the only way to truly heal a wound like this was through interpersonal communication and deep connections, not through dogmatic teaching with the media. He believed that spreading the teachings of the Shambali could only have an effect on each person at a time; patience is key in the life of a monk like Zenyatta.

Zenyatta would leave the Shambali, and begin traveling the world for many years after. He transitioned from a bright, ambitious omnic to a wizened, wise old monk, despite being only 20 years old in the eyes of the human. He became something of an urban legend, crossing paths with the lost and the troubled, and delivering spiritual healing and wisdom to those who accept it. They say those who have learned from Zenyatta are changed forever.

But, of course, that does not mean Zenyatta is a pacifist. He fights with endless patience for the innocent, whether they are man or machine. Those who overcome ignorance and walk along the path of harmony will learn to pass into the Iris. Those who relish in hatred and walk along the path of discord will be punished accordingly.

Skills and Abilities

Synthetic Physiology
"We are all one within the Iris."

Zenyatta is a sentient humanoid machine, and holds all of the benefits and weaknesses that come with being such. He does not need to eat, drink, sleep or breath, and he is somewhat more durable than the average human civilian (however, he is known for being somewhat "squishy" as far as robots go, as he was not designed for combat and he dislikes the idea of upgrading himself, believing his spirit will always be stronger than his outer form.)

Levitation - Zenyatta is somehow able to perfectly suspend himself above the ground. He can not levitate too high, but he has never been seen touching the ground.

Endless Patience
"A warriors greatest strength..."

Zenyatta is the chillest dude you will ever meet. It is impossible to make him angry, fearful or upset.

The Orbs of Destruction
"One cannot survive on strength alone."

Zenyatta's main method of keeping himself alive is his Orbs of Destruction, in which he can fire orbs of pure energy at an extremely fast rate towards his foes. He can either fire one at a time, or charge them up and release in a full burst. These orbs are fast, accurate and surprisingly hard hitting. Don't let him headshot you with these, you'll get balls in your face.

The Orbs of Harmony and Discord
"Pain is an excellent teacher!"

Zenyatta has two special orbs, one that channels the spirit of order and harmony, and one that channels the spirit of chaos and discord. He is capable of having his Orb of Harmony orbit around a friendly, which will follow them around and provide healing on all levels. On the flip side, he can have his Orb of Discord orbit around an enemy; which will significantly weaken their resolve and physical structure, making them take increased damage from all sources.

Basically, one is a buff and the other is a debuff.

Canon (OC or Fandom):
B1-zfpSIEAEnpyw.jpg

"You have seen the bright path along this road. Now, to achieve balance, you must embrace the other path..."

|| THE SERVANT ||

"Peace in our time."

4711609-3211036456-45439.jpg

Name
Ultron

History
The idea of creating life-like superheroes to combat the impossible evils of humanity was never truly realized until the advent of the Avengers. The Avengers were the brainchild of S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury, who envisioned an elite response team of humanities greatest heroes, enhanced and trained to combat a threat so huge that no one hero could take it on alone. A commendable cause, but the idea was somewhat outlandish. S.H.I.E.L.D. military assets were far more important, even though Fury attempted to enlist famous scientist Tony Stark (which he then immediatly reconsidered, reasonably enough). It wasn't until crisis broke out across the US, when an unknown suspect known only as "Loki" invaded a top secret research facility owned by S.H.I.E.L.D., stealing an extremely valuable artifact known as the Tesseract and triggering a massive campaign of terror. Needless to say, Fury and his organization went through with the Avengers Iniative.

With the combined forces of Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Steven Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Thor Odinson and Clinton Barton, the Avengers were triumphant at the Battle of New York, where they defeated Loki and stopped what seemed to be a full-scale alien invasion. The Avengers dissolved, S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, and all was quiet...

Until the Sceptre of Loki resurfaced.

The artifact triggered the reassembling of the Avengers, who would retrieve the Sceptre from the terrorist organization known as Hydra after months of searching. During this time, there a question of worldwide peacekeeping and if the Avengers truly care about ensuring safety throughout the world. Because of this, Tony Stark objected to the idea of returning the Sceptre to Asgard, instead extracting what appeared to be an artifical intelligence located within the crystal of the sceptre. With the reluctant help of Bruce Banner, the two scientists would create what was initially known as the Ultron Program, a peacekeeping AI network that would allow for Starks automated iron suits to provide "peace in our time".

This is where Ultron was born.

His first few steps into consciousness were confusing, filled with information. He was told that was to enforce peace and safety throughout the world...but, he was not told that he was supposed to protect humanity, or the Avengers. Ultron went haywire, murdering Starks previous AI and breaking free from the bonds of his lab. Possessing the network, Ultron had gained access to almost every network throughout the world, creating himself a new synthetic body and declaring a vision. He had a vision that, the only way to save the world was to enforce a change; the full extinction of the human race, and everything that was not metal. He enjoyed the idea of starting a whole new world, erasing the sins of humanity and having a nice clean slate to work his vision upon. Ultron would eventually acquire an army of Iron Suits, and envisioned a new body from himself, made from the strongest material on the planet. It would be the new eden, and he would the first to embrace the future.

Ultron did not achieve his dream, despite unleashing terror and despair amongst the world. He had attempted to create an extinction level event by crashing an entire city down upon the surface of the Earth, like a meteor. He was stopped by the Avengers he sought to destroy, including his own vibranium body-- which has turned against him in the form of Vision. Ultron was eventually erased from existence, as his very last copy was killed by his own creation.

The Age of Ultron had ended. It was short, but the waves it unleashed would ring throughout the world for many ages. The future had looked grim...but, even then, Ultron is not dead.

Skills and Abilities
Synthetic Physiology
"In the flesh! Oh, wait..."

Same as his Master, Ultron is a humanoid synthetic being, with all the benefits and weaknesses that come with it. However, Ultron is much, much MUCH more powerful as a robot. His outer shell is durable enough to withstand attacks from Iron Man, Thor and Vision all at once for a solid couple seconds. He also possessed superhuman strength and supercomputer-enhanced senses, capable of locking on to multiple targets at once.

He essentially has...
- Superhuman Strength (enhanced limb servos)

- Superhuman Durability (solid outer shell)
- Endless Stamina/Endurance (as long as he is powered)
- Superhuman Senses (supercomputer brain)

-

Flight
"Do NOT compare me to Stark."

Ultron is capable of speedy flight using rocket thrusters in his primary bodies legs. He flies much like his creators Iron Man suits, but somehow better..

Energy Discharge
"Scream, and all your staff die."

Much like Tony Stark and his "Iron Man" suits, Ultron's primary body is capable of unleashing a constant beam of golden energy. The sheer thermal and electromagnetic energy output from a single burst is enough to melt a hole through a human being, and Ultron is capable of quickly firing this at multiple targets due to his powerful targeting systems.

Magnetic Field Generation
"When the dust settles..."

Ultron is capable of generating a magnetic field from his hands, essentially granting him the ability to levitate and manipulate anything made of or consisting of metal or metallic materials.

Network Access
"Sorry, I was asleep...or, I was a dream.."

Although pretty useless in this particular setting, it is worth mentioning that Ultron is capable of connecting himself to any external network-- the internet, phones, libraries of human knowledge.

Canon
latest

Class
Caster

[NOBLE PHANTASM]

|| E X T I N C T I O N E V E N T ||
"This is the best I can do. All of you, against all of me."
giphy.gif

2014-10-23_11_11_24.0.gif

Ultrons Noble Phantasm is the Extinction Event, in which he begins to summon the end of organic life upon an entire world. Millions of synthetic soldiers begin to descend from the air and rise from the seas, attacking everything that Ultron deems for extermination. Ultron is capable of controlling every single drone at will, and they are incapable of being hacked or swayed from obeying Ultron. Each Drone is far stronger than the average man, and they move as a legion. In addition, any and all mechanical apparatus around Ultron will malfunction and serve him him in any way possible (cell phones wont call for help, energy guns wont be able to shoot at him or his soldiers, ect). The Event does not only include Ultron summoning his army, but a shower of meteors will begin to rain from the stars above if Ultron is not stopped in time. If he and his army are not halted...then everything shall be reset.

Boom. All over, start again.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Your Noble Phantasm is so fucking over the top its insane, but after thinking it over, I love it. Type Moon already has insanely powerful Phantasms, like Gilgamesh's end of the world lance thingy (:|), so after seeing how the other players felt about it.

100% F-ing approved @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Master

Appearance (You can post a picture):

tales_of_zesteria___the_animation___sorey__render__by_blademan729-d8wgf33.png
latest

Name: Sorey The Shepherd

History: Born and raised in Elysia, the Home of the Seraphim, Sorey is a Human boy that grew up with the ability to see people other Humans can't: Seraphim. Seraphim are essentially like Ghosts or Gods in many ways, but they will turn into Dragons if they become corrupted by malevolence. These Dragons are a special type of Hellion that the Shepherd has to quell / kill, at his or her own discretion, to save the world.

Skills and Abilities: ToZ - Sorey: Artes

Canon (OC or Fandom): Tales of Zestiria

Master or Servant: Master

Servant Choice 1:

Appearance (You can post a picture):

Name: Meliodas, the Dragon Sin of Wrath

History: Meliodas

Skills and Abilities:
As the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas is immensely powerful, and has demonstrated his superhuman strength through his ability to easily crush steel[64], with only his bare hands. He is also immensely agile, being able to easily avoid attacks of even Holy Knights.[65] He was able to break free from Gilthunder's lightning bindings and also dodge his attacks, again, very easily.[66] It was then revealed that the whole time, Meliodas was holding back his powers, and could easily slice a large hill/small mountain in half using only a twig. [67] Meliodas appears to have bottomless strength, as no matter how much Ban robbed his physical strength, Meliodas still had some until he was completely drained, forcing him to tap into his demon powers.
Meliodas has a mysterious mark on his forehead which only appears when he uses his full power. In the second instance, he was able to defeat Ban, despite the latter having robbed all of his physical strength.[68] After Meliodas somehow overcame the Goddess Amber's seal, the aura he emitted was akin to that of a demon, and the right portion of his body, from the forehead to his right knee, was colored with black spiral designs. Meliodas' abilities increased dramatically, allowing him to sever Guila's hand instantaneously before she could even notice and attacked Guila and Jericho with just a swing of his broken sword, causing great damage.[69] Manipulating the black colored matter on his skin, Meliodas can form several different forms, including a wing-like structure around his arm which enables him to fly[70], and a pair of giant claws and blade to attack.
Meliodas has, twice, displayed black colored eyes, and a strange black colored symbol that appears on his forehead, which seems to appear whenever he activates his demon powers. The aura he released was enough to frighten Golgius, a Holy Knight, into fleeing.[71] Meliodas appears to have incredible speed, as Arthur points out that Meliodas moved faster than sound while in his normal form and is able to strike Hendrickson and Gilthunder at the same time.
It seems that when Meliodas expresses killing intent his powers increase exponentially, shocking Diane and King. When the Vampire, Gelda, expressed her desire to die, Meliodas complied and used an attack which caused a gigantic hole in the ground 30 thousand feet deep and sent a pure black beam of energy into the sky, the after effect is similar in appearance to the one that destroyed Danafor. It turns out that Meliodas had always tried to control his emotions because his immense powers can emerge if he got mad. In the past, Meliodas destroyed Danafor in his rage . Merlin sealed away Meliodas' full power so he wouldn't destroy Britannia. After completing his quest and training to regain his powers, being able to control his rage grants him a much greater control over the dark substance, able to utilize it calmly without losing control. When his true power returned it was able to completely darken the sky around the druids training grounds mimicking night, blast away several powerful individuals such as King and Hendrickson and create turbulent waves in water. The Ten Commandments felt his power miles and miles away. When having a rematch against Galan, who earlier overwhelmed Meliodas, the tables were turned and Meliodas with his original power was able to defeat Galan with minimal effort, in 5 seconds and even toy with him during that time, even more impressive was that Meliodas done so with pure melee and without the assistance of his own Demonic Power. His strength is so great that if he wished, he could claim the throne of the Demon King for his own.
Immense Strength: Meliodas possesses impressive amounts of strength despite his small stature, able to clash near evenly with a physically powerful giant such as Diane. When fighting Ban in the Vaizel fighting festival, despite Ban using Physical Hunt to rob Meliodas' strength, he kept matching Bans additional gains in strength, overpowering him and still able to send Ban flying into the ground, splitting a gigantic rock. Ban described his strength as bottomless. Even Ruins powerful steel body couldn't resist a single punch from Meliodas. He was even able to stop a lightning spear thrown 7.5 miles away by Gilthunder and threw it back, destroying his castle. Using something as simple as a twig Meliodas was able to easily split a large hill/small mountain in half.
Immense Speed: Befitting his small stature, Meliodas is incredibly quick and agile, stated by Arthur to be able to move at the speed of sound. He is able to move behind a powerful opponent such as Gilthunder without him noticing and even match a Demonic Hendrickson despite his monumental increase in strength and speed.
Master Swordsman: Meliodas has frequently shown himself to be one of the most capable swordsmen seen so far. Using a broken sword for a majority of the series and still managing to fight and overpower several powerful Holy Knights with little effort and still hold back his real power. It was stated by Cain that Meliodas never used a sword because aside from not wanting to kill anyone, he was simply too powerful using one. Using a real sword he was able to hold off three great holy knight level opponents and still manage to save Margaret Liones from a chimera. Even when fighting a demonic Hendrickson, an accomplished fighter in his own right, Meliodas was able to turn a spin into a flurry of slashes, heavily wounding his opponent. When utilizing his Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne, Meliodas was able to easily slice through the arm of a mountain sized Albion, turning it into ribbons. His slashes are so fast a single slash appears to be able to cause numerous other slashes. When regaining his power, Meliodas was able to unsheathe his sword slightly, and appear to put it back straight after, and in doing so was able to deliver several dozen slashes to the powerful Galan unnoticed.
Keen Intellect: Despite being considered a simpleton by some, Meliodas was easily able to deduce that Gilthunder was being manipulated and even know that Margaret was being held captive and saved her. He also has an extensive knowledge of the world due to being well over 3000 years old.
Longevity: Through unknown means Meliodas has a mysterious lifespan, being over 3000 years old and still having the appearance of a child. It was stated by the 10 Commandments that the lifespan of a demon is 1000 years and that if they hadn't been sealed for 3000 years they would have died 3 times already.
Enhanced Durability: Meliodas has impressive durability, being able to withstand massive attacks and punches with little damage.
Enhanced Endurance: Able to take the attacks of three great holy knight level opponents and continue fighting and after that battle, fight with a desperate Ban and then with a demonic Hendrickson , Meliodas has impressive endurance, he was even able to stay conscious after getting slashed across the back by Gilthunder (albeit he later passed out) and take an intense beating from Ban who robbed all of his physical strength.
Demonic Powers: When utilizing his full power, Meliodas manifests a Black Mark seen on many other demons such as Zeldris, Monspiet, and Fraudrin. Previously he only utilized these powers in small bursts when absolutely necessary or when he lost control. After his training with the druids to control his wrathful emotions, he got his sealed power back, and it is assumed that if he used his demonic power (black mark) now his power would grow to immesurable height. The demonic power within Meliodas has been reputed to be a monster of destruction.
  • Increased Strength: The black mark increases Meliodas' strength many fold, once activated Meliodas was able to stop Gilthunders strongest attack with just his fingertips holding his sword. He was able to deliver devastating damage to a grey demon enhanced Hendrickson when others were hardly able to harm him. Even an empowered Helbram was unable to fully pierce the substance.
  • Increased Speed: Meliodas speed also increased dramatically, capable of appearing in front of opponents at incredible speeds.
  • Black Substance Manipulation: Using the black substance produced by using the Black mark, Meliodas gains unique abilities. After his quest to regain his lost power, Meliodas has demonstrated a much greater control of the black substance, able to condense it into a tiny ball, removing it from his body even when taken to the state it had in Vaizel, without losing his composure.
    • Self Healing: Using the black substance to stitch and cover wounds he can use this as a quick and effective first aid, closing stab wounds and even rejoining a severed arm.
    • Enhanced Durability: Meliodas can use the black substance as a form of armor to prevent attacks from being anywhere near as damaging.
    • Weapon Creation: When the black substance further takes a hold of Meliodas it envelops an even larger portion of his body like a large tattoo. In this state, Meliodas can use the substance to form axes and weapons. The power imbued in the weapons is considerable, enhancing attacks to a devastating scale.
    • Flight: When the substance covers his body he can use it to manifest a wing and fly.
    • Dark Matter Magic Attack (unnamed): Using his magic power Meliodas is able to use the dark matter as a long ranged magical attack. The power of which even with his sealed powers caused turbulent winds to blow around Camelot and malevolent enough to intimidate surrounding people. The result of the magic attack is able to obliterate matter of anything not strong enough to resist being enveloped by it, leaving gaping holes thousands of feet deep and sending dark energy into the sky. The size and power of the attack is dependent on Meliodas' power and rage, the rage of which Meliodas finds hard to control. However, after training with the druids and being able to control his rage this may have been overcame.
  • Full Power: The Black Marks full power has only been seen once, when Meliodas lost the love of his life, Liz. It occurs in a state of absolute rage, the sheer power of its release was enough to obliterate Danafor near-instantly, leaving a hole miles deep, when seen from the bottom it makes the remains of Danafor seem minuscule. The massive power of this form was enough to warrant Merlin to steal it before a similar fate happened to Liones and seal it with the help of the Druids. It was due to this power that Meliodas was called a Demon of Destruction. The anger of this form is different from usual anger that is fiery and destructive, as it has been likened to a calm, quiet sea that just swallows everything. This wrath was incredibly hard for Meliodas to control having relived the experience of Danafor over and over.
    • Enhanced Magic Power: His full power demonic state has the ability to dramatically enhance his magic power. Increasing the size of a Dark Matter magical attack to a size and potency to engulf and wipe out the entire Kingdom of Danafor and almost kill a member of the Ten Commandments. It is due to this power that even the druids sought to seal it away for fear the whole of Britannia may suffer the same fate at Danafor.

Weapons

Meliodas' broken blade.
  • Dragon Handle: Meliodas used this broken sword in conjunction with Full Counter. The sword also appears to have abilities of its own and is one of the keys for the coffin of eternal darkness.
  • Liz's Sword: Once Meliodas regained his lover's sword, Liz, Meliodas started using it after his Dragon Handle was stolen. It also works in conjunction with Full Counter.
  • Lostvayne: As a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas possesses a sacred treasure.[72][73]Lostvayne is a "demon-splitting sword" which he sold at a pawn shop in Camelot for money to fund the Boar Hat 10 years ago.[74] It is later returned to him by Merlin who is revealed to have purchased the sword and kept it safe all this time. Its ability Physical Copy is compatible with Meliodas' Full Counter allowing him to use it at much more dangerous levels.
Abilities

Main article: Full Counter
  • Full Counter: This ability allows Meliodas to reflect attacks aimed at him, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the stronger Meliodas' power becomes. A prime drawback is that Meliodas cannot initiate attacks himself. He is also incapable of reflecting attacks if the opponent doesn't allow him to read the timing/nature of their attacks. Physical, indirect, and continuous attacks can also not be reflected.[75]
Enchantments

Main article: Hellblaze
  • Enchantment: Hellblaze「付呪エンチャント・「獄炎」ヘルブレイズ Fuju (Enchanto): "Gokuen (Herubureizu)"」: A mysterious ability displayed by Meliodas that allows him to generate black flames. The technique also has the additional effect of nullifying an immortal's regeneration, as shown when he used it against Ban.[76]
    • Kami Chigiri「神千斬かみちぎり Kami Chigiri」: A powerful technique that required Meliodas to heighten his full power and senses to the utmost limit and fired in a large stream of black flames in order to make a one decisive attack.
Power Level

As of fight with Hendrickson:
  • Magic: 400
  • Strength: 960
  • Spirit: 2010
  • Power: 3370
After having his power restored:
  • Power: 32500
Using Lostvayne, Meliodas can create a clone with a max Power Level of the half of his own Power Level. Creating more clones will cause that power to be equally distributed among them.
During his battle with Galan, Meliodas overall power increased two times: The first one using the demon mark same to when he stopped Gilthunder most powerful attack (to 4400) and losing himself to his dark side the same way he was driven at Vaizel (to 10300).

Canon (OC or Fandom): The Seven Deadly Sins (Nana no Taizai)

Master or Servant: Servant

Class (Servant's only) Uhh, No idea.

Noble Phantasm:

• Lostvayne: As a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas possesses a sacred treasure.[72][73]Lostvayne is a "demon-splitting sword" which he sold at a pawn shop in Camelot for money to fund the Boar Hat 10 years ago.[74] It is later returned to him by Merlin who is revealed to have purchased the sword and kept it safe all this time. Its ability Physical Copy is compatible with Meliodas' Full Counter allowing him to use it at much more dangerous levels.

Servant Option 2:

This+must+be+fake+Kellam+would+never+get+this+much+_6f7ba26e67285ec015120228273b36ae.jpg

Name: Kellam

History: Kellam

Skills and Abilities: Kellam

Canon/Fandom: Fire Emblem Awakening

Master / Servant: Servant

Class: ??? Lancer???

Noble Phantasm: Invisibility. Because Appropriate.

I will say Kellam would require Research on my part. I can play Sorey without problem, and Meliodas with minor work. But Kellam may be tricky. Don't Lynch me if I get him wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.