Shintaion Resistance (re)

Ah ok, sounds good then, just was curious. We're good to go then. Although I'm a tad troubled by starting the first mission before Piro and Sakura are back posting but it'd be good to get going at the same time.

Sorryyy :P
Senior year is torture.
Anyways, I have vacation till Januaryy~~ so I should be able to get a post in (:
I'm just not sure what we should be doing, though xD

Crap I'm late to respond to this due to holidays and my birthday and stuff....Already is January...Meh..

Wish Miru or someone would have told ya but basically, would have reacted to Heather's offer. Like maybe have her think about it or something...Don't think she'd immediately want to sign up as it's a pretty big deal to sign up to go to war. Ultimately the goal is to end up in the Resistance, so she'd have to decide on it at some point soon, whether in your next post or the one after that.

Speaking of which, Miru please post dude. lol. It seems Piro may be regaining control here soon which is good but let's get it moving again

Ok, another post of mine is up! There, that should help you a bit more Sakura. Can just off screen the decision if need be, if like Cecilia isn't going to decide right then and there in the restaurant. Also, some development for Shi too.

Cool Miru posted so I'm mostly good to go...

I messaged Sakura here so I'll be able to make my next move soon here and hopefully we can wrap it all up and get onto the next day and such...

That would be awesome. Then I can do something :P

Ok, post is up! And timeskip has been done! So yeah, Tux you're good to post now!

Didn't get a response from Sakura soon enough since she is really busy. So sorry about that part about her character not being described well. Meh, I didn't want to slow things down by hesitating on that. Sides, probably was best since I dunno how to describe Cecilia's family and stuff but waiting much longer would just slow things down. So yeah, I apologize to Sakura for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnczksTB4us

HE RETURNS

Moon Light
Real phrase, no gimmicks!

Two Black Magician Beasts go round the outside
Round the outside
Round the outside
Two Black Magician Beasts go round the outside
Round the outside
Round the outside

Oooooooh.

Guess who's back?
Back again!
Piro's back!
Tell a friend!
Guess who's back.
Guess who's back!
Guess who's back!
Guess who's back!
Destroy the Surface!
Guess who's back!
Guess who's back!
On Iwaku!

I've summoned a Shini!
Cuz nobody wants to see Atoshi no more
They want Heather, I'm chopped liver!
Well if you want Heather this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of yuri fanart of Heather and Ramia
Some Role games that drag on and on duller
than the crap on those poor saps' Iwaku World Forum
or the gasps in their players when they lose most'em
or the gaps in their schedule when they're not post'n! (HEY!)
You waited this long, now stop debating
Cause I'm back, it's time to write, and posts need making
You may think the spinoffs are illustrating
But the guys who make them are innovating
So Asmodeus won't let us cuss.
Or let us be us
So let me trust
They tried to switch me out with King Weavel Z
But it feels so empty without me so
Pirogeth Returned wrote like a boat
Got busy, you bothered a note and raided the coat
But don't panic, 'cause this s**t's about to get "fin-y",
I just wrote all my paragraphs, F*** YOU Shini!

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cause we need a little controversy
Cause it feels so empty without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cause we need a little controversy
Cause it feels so empty without me

-------------------------------------------------------

Those who get it get it.

Lol, it amused me at least. Besides, it could be worse. At least he did it in the OOC where it belongs.

Imagine if characters bust out raps..Now that'd be a grave offense. Although amusing for the novelty of it.

Anyhow, on a serious note I posted there and now, hijacked Sakura's character again as well. Looks like I'm gonna be the one to control her.

>.<
Took me a while, but I read all the posts I missed!
and wow ;____; weavel did an amazing job with cecilia xD ITS LIKE BETTER THAN I COULD 8D

the crazy application process is somewhat over so I should be active for a month or so (:
I'm just wondering if I should post going inside the ship & taking a seat, etc, or wait for whatever you planned next? :D

Good to hear I did a good job hmm..

But as for that question...I think Piro needs to answer that one as he's back in charge now. We're all good to progress to move on though as far as I can tell.

Go ahead and post inside the ship. I'm still on my ridiculous work schedule so I've been limited to time. Good news is finally after approximately 13 days I'll have a day off on Tuesday.

Well I went ahead and posted here skipping ahead a bit... So yeah, just feel free to post something like I did guys. I almost thought about having my characters introduce themselves to the others but...that really is best saved for when we actually get to the base I believe, that would just make more sense.

Hmm? People busy or something or not sure what to post?

Meh, this is just frustrating.. Every time we seem to be getting back on track, it slows back down again.. But yeah, let me know if there's any issues.

It's not that I don't want to post D:
its just that I don't know what to do with just Cecilia :/

Working on it broseph. :]] I just come up with something that makes sense to talk about other then "They entered the ship and took their seats" or whatever.

Hmm...I see. So that's the situation.

Not sure how I can help you with that Sakura... Hmmm, although maybe a personal flashback or something? I mean sure I did talk a bit about her family but you know your character's back-story and family life better than I do.

Hmm this needs a bump here...

Anyhow we're good to progress now, just waiting on Piro here.