Shintaion Resistance (re)

When it comes down to it I can get grotesque.

Posted again... Thinking we should be getting close to the end of this part at least, next part isn't going to be too different after all, it's that base when things would change I imagine. Opinions on that? I know Sakura could use a chance to post still and all. But she's busy, I might ask her about hijacking.

Hmm, anyone going to post? Meh... Would be nice.. Haven't been able to reach Sakura via PM though.. Must be finals. Also could have been that server outage had something to do with it. So yeah, I am leaning towards hijacking but gotta wait for someone else to make a post before I do so. I understand the situation with most people is similar probably but well, would be good to know.

Yeah I'm waiting on someone else to post myself, but I can try to carry this one further if absolutely need be.

Allright, making a post here... Been toooo long, I shall not advance things to the next front since I'd leave that up to Piro. But I shall at least giving the others stuff to post and hijack Cecilia here. Expect it around Sunday or Monday.

Can't come up with anything, plus school is being +_+

You'll have to hijack Melissa, as well. ^^;

There we go, posted...Probably not my best but eh, think I did cover Cecilia well and think that is how she'd handle fighting. Melissa, I think was ok, just let me know Miru.

After taking care of these fleeing dark beasts, then I'd say we're good to progress IMO. Think we've been on this part long enough.

I kept it rather open-ended so either Tux or Piro could go after em. They most likely would seeing as they're the north-most characters on the battlefield and thus closet to the other line.

I don't think I got the PM :O
:/ because i get that email notification if i do!
butbut i totally forgot to post in the normal inactivity thread when I left, I'm sorry!

I won't be around till after graduation and college orientations and stuff ;____;
maybe i'll post and make Cecilia fall comatose or something?

let me know what you'd preferr!

Wow, so guess the server outage DID cause the PM to fail. Didn't really think that was why..Because I know I sent it...

Hmm falling into a coma might be a tad difficult right now... Seeing as it's enemy turf. I'm thinking I could handle hijacking her as long as it's not for more than two months. If it will, Sakura, then yeah writing her off temporarily may be the best idea.

Posting has been consistently slow in this RP and I don't think it's going to pick up that much anytime too soon, that's why it wouldn't bother me that much to continue to hijack her. It won't be an issue unless the pacing for the RP really picks up is my point.

Hmmm... Maybe I did get it, but I didn't get the notification? I'll check :]

Alsoooo~ that makes me feel bad = = I mean, you play Cecilia really well! but it feels like you're having to drag this roleplay along on your own, which is really bad :/

I thought of a solution! The only reason I don't come on Iwaku during busy times is because I can't remember to & by the time I'm done with everything it's already pretty late or I have other housework to do.
Posting isn't the tough part, time is xD If I set up the email notification for threads, I'll be able to post in Shintaion for the most part :]

I will try my best! :] Thank you for always being so understanding!
I feel bad making you always hijack when I'm busy.

;___; you play Cecilia better than me! xDDD

Ah I see, that sounds good then to me then. And yeah, it will make things easier, just can focus on just my own characters soon enough hopefully...

Oy, so Tux or Piro got enough material to possibly post here? Getting a tad worried here.

Going to ask again, anyone going to post here, was there confusion as to what to post? I really don't want to make a third IC post and don't think such a thing is necessary. It'd be great to get this moving again, so please help me out here.

Well I'm gonna post here ASAP, but got family over and stuff until Thursday so...Yeah. That's the thing. We'll see though. Hey and someone else use this OOC sometime so it's not just me having to bump it here when it's getting hard to find lol..

Cool, yeah things are winding down on this front but definitely is an opportunity for an action scene to take out the last of the anti air guns and dark beasts in the area, then we move forward after your post.

Hmm, I'm going to talk to Piro when he gets back about some ideas I have for the next part of this mission to make it more interesting.. If anyone wants to plot with me on this,contact me on my MSN sometime, usually on there a lot.

Hmm needs another bump...I gotta get in contact with Piro here to get em to post so we can try to get moving again...