Shintaion Resistance (re)

There we go, post is up. Sorry if it doesn't give ya too much to base your post off of, Tux but eh..Should be enough.

Edit: Oh, it's due to the graphics card, I see now..My bad lol..But still just in case..

Busy or something again, Tux? Or do ya need me to like give ya ideas on what to post? Hmm.. Well just MSN me if ya need help or anything but if you're just busy guess it can't be helped hmm..

Haha yeah just a bit busy man I just got a post done. For one other one working on it brotha.

I'm here, just kinda lost. Not sure what to post in the conflict near my character 8D

Hm Piro could probably help ya better I'd ask em but he's working a LOT this week... Miru might of some help as well but eh, he's in a similar situation as his post in that absence thread shows...

But if I had to say, perhaps reacting and questioning what was going on with Shi as he went all demonic and maybe wanting to question why Melissa went after Shi like that and who she is. Maybe try to check if she needs to be healed as well? And maybe even think of trying to find somewhere else to hide as more guards could be coming.

Well that's all I got. Hopefully Piro or Miru will be able to help ya out better if that doesn't do it.

Well seems like your character might be found guilty of association with Shi based on his little speed off earlier. So then you might wanna travel with him based on the fact you "could" go to trial on that.

Hmm, been thinking..Perhaps sometime we gotta get the map for this fixed up and modernized...

Oh and if anyone can post that'd be nice lol. Man I'd love for this thing to be moving at a good pace...but due to circumstances we can't foresee it hasn't been easy.

Hmm, still no post Tux or did ya mean this Wednesday was the one ya had that test and stuff on? Sorry if I'm rushing ya dude, just kinda bored here lol. This is the only RP I'm in since the others didn't last and the new ICSYl hasn't started yet.

I'll make a post Weavel we just won't be able to move or do anything fun because it will end the scene.

I see, yeah does limit us. Well at least you still probably need to end up signing up for the Resistance Unit. Might still be possible to run into the other characters too. Although with most of our posters being busy, that is an issue hmm. We'll see though, whatever works...

OK guys..Seen this yet?

Dear Iwakuans,

The time spent here in the last 5 years has been probably the best my creative side could ever wish for. However, lately my more logical side and career side has decided that I need to have my own little RL vacation. This is in no way a vacation in the sense of leisurely activity, for I will be learning a few things one of which is the latin language. Once I am finished with this work and writing feels less stale of a getaway, then I shall more than likely return in full. For now you might occasionally see me and when you do don't be afraid to say a friendly hello. If your wish is to remain in contact with me for whatever reason my MSN is [email protected]

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

This means, I'll be taking control of Shi and this RP as a whole temporarily until Piro gets back. So I'm gonna post soon here. Time to try to get us moving at a decent pace again and whatnot. I'm making sure to get his guidance and approval of anything big and notes for reference so don't worry, I've got this.

Needs a bump....

Well, the plan here is to see if anyone has time to post to at least move things forward, I do have the blue prints for the first mission if we get there. I understand most of ya are busy. But still, want to try to make some progress at least...

Ok, there we go, yeah Miru authorized me to hijack Melissa for that one. I hope it was good enough but of course it wouldn't be as interesting, those characters both being ones that I don't own.. :P

So the next step is for Sakura to have Cecilia step in and break up the fight. Then after that, we can resolve this situation with Shi and the law and hopefully get moving towards the first mission...

If Tux posts that'd be good too.

Cool. Just gotta worry about Tux here and hope Miru's Muse recovers soon.

Yeah sorry I've been lax again mates. But as you can see semi big post yay! :DD

Awesome.

Well I've posted now, it really is mostly just character development for Ramia and Monsoon...Since gotta wrap up the business with Shi before we can advance onto the first mission and all that fun stuff.

Ok post is up, yep that hijack was authorized by Sakura. Think I did a good job, although it is kinda hard to control 3 characters that aren't mine in one post.. :P

But yeah, going to wrap this Shi situation up soon so we can move on and get everyone into the Resistance and stuff.

Yo Tux, once again if you want to post try to do so soon hmm... Although am not sure if you're gonna just have that stuff happen off screen or what hmm.. I just at least wanna let you know we're gonna get onto the first mission soon here but still should be time for at least one or maybe two posts.

Gotcha, ya well I just kinda figured the whole process would happen off screen or I'll just edit my last post to include it. Either way feel free to do whatever.