Shintaion Resistance (re)

Hmm this needs another bump. Well folks this is taking a bit too long, think I'm gonna talk to Piro here about the possibility of me hijacking again to get it moving....

Sorry works got me down again. Keep on picking up hours because I'm back to being the only person they can call.

Ah I see... Well then.. Am I fine to progress things here a bit? Least get us to the base here hmm..

Yep go ahead. If you need any details PM me or catch me on MSN for the brief periods I'm on.

Edit: PM sent.

Ok I'll just send you a PM here and make this post this weekend, I'm guessing you will be able to respond this way. Don't think I'll be able to catch you on MSN so I sent the PM.

Ok there we go, an overdue post by me. Sorry for that.

Heck, it got delayed further when I was writing it and trying to find the color codes for Shi and X-23 by quoting Piro's message, it ended up erasing all that I had.. <_< So thus I had to make it again.

So yeah, introductions is what you'd post here. Should be easy.

okaaaays. i'll try to post this weekend:
"Cecilia: Introductions" x)

Post is up! Yeah...Hopefully it's not confusing or anything but think it's rather clear in what we have to do.

So yeah, just perhaps post your character reacting to the general, the mission and preparing, doing anything they'd want to do before heading out.

So yeah, just tell me if you have any questions here or are not sure what to post next. I know this is for the best though to have one more post like this, it'd just have been too lengthy to send us right out into the mission.. :P

Hmmm, so posts are coming, right or are there issues/concerns before making em? Been a bit of a while here waiting.

Eh.... Just a minor change of plans with my post here... You can still probably just flashback to your character's preparations if you feel the need to. But I'm assuming here that wasn't really giving you guys too much to work with.

This is finally the start of the action. So yeah, fighting dark beasts but the main priority being to destroy all the anti air guns. Simple as that. I guarantee this will give everyone enough material to make a post.

Oh and that image is like the best me and Piro could find, it's great but only for the scenery since we're not fighting other humans.

So yeah, just ask if ya have any questions or anything. But think this is pretty simple now, we're not fighting any "boss" dark beasts so soon.

It is??? Well it's working for me here and now, I just checked and it shows up for me. Perhaps it was down for a bit? I mean photo-bucket isn't always the most reliable.. But it should work. Just tell me if works next time ya check...

Edit: Eh just in case, I'll leave the original source of the image here.. Now this'll work for sure. But the one in the topic should work, this is just in case something real strange is going on here..

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/?qh=&section=&q=outpost#/di16sl

I don't know man that's weird still doesn't work for me oh well.

Hmm, but that deviant art link at least HAS to work so you saw it, just not in the post...

That really is strange though...Anyone else had that problem or is it just happening to Tux? Gotta figure this out, so that way I can try to find out what's wrong and maybe use somewhere else for uploading images like that..

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, if I can find time after homework tonight I will.

Ok...Yeah hopefully soon, still waiting on Sakura for one though.

Well a post of mine is up... Not advancing things though, too soon obviously.. :P Just combat/development.

Don't want to drag this on too long though but want to give everyone a good window of time to post... The next part of the mission is similar anyhow...It's just when we get to the base that it becomes a far more different type of thing.

Hmm, posts are coming right? I know it's finals week in most places but still...is a bit concerning to me.

Hmm waiting before making a response here. There's a reason for that...

So yeah, you probably will see what I mean soon enough, I don't want to risk jinxing it or anything. Let's just say I may, keyword may be back just to worrying only about controlling my own characters soon enough. :P