Shattered Horizon OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay. I made some minor edits to my post, hopefully this time it's ok. :)

Rolling to see how lucky the melee trio are.

Hooooo... Shit, 4, shi, deaaaath!!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astoria
Shattered Horizon: the RP where everyone makes bad decisions and get anally decimated for it.

At least I get to slim down the party by a lot now, with all those NPC deaths/disables.

Next deadline is May 28.

@Zombehs Araki will be able to hear this soundless scream.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Can I make Agatha accidentally got sliced in the neck and stabbed in the head? Character Deeeath! Dramaaaaa! Edge La Edge!

Making the rolls.

@Warm Regret
>hide ourselves until daybreak
It's not night yet. It's still afternoon-ish.

Good luck, scrubs. I love kicking people when they're down.

Deadline is June 4.

Yo, where muh posts at. Did everyone ragequit from da suffering?

SH peeps li3k sufferings, huehuehuehue! On a serious note, back at Tuesday, I got a huge opportunity at work, I have to take it to pursue my career! Replies will be slow.

I posted something, I'm sorry for the delay. I have a little cold ;_; oh and yes Rodey you're very evil, I was ready to slit my wrists just from reading about the slaves ;_; now there's a rift beast!? O_O

I was ill, still am, but feeling much better now. Gonna squeeze a reply out to not hold anybody off.

Aaaand posted! Let's get the show on the eRoooode!

#nomercy
#timetobeaman

Deadline is June 9.

Post is done.

Deadline for the next is June 13.

React accordingly and make your escape. This is the last round of posts before the chapter finally ends.

Apologies for wrapping this up fairly quickly. I feel like this particular arc stretched out more than I expected. Like, way more. XD

Ded like a brick.

Awwww! how sad ;_; and poor Myriel U_U

She went out like a straight BOSS though! I'm gonna have Tulian start selling "Straight Outta Yuminas" T-shirts. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.