Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered Horizon PC Death Toll: 1

More to come, mwahahahaha! :devilfire:

Next deadline is June 18.

Reactions: Izurich
Absolutely lovely reply! The plot... thickens!!

Juuuust one thing... Uhm... Eh... I-it's embarrassing... *Sends a private message to Erode*

EDIT: Damn it, Charles! Not big enough for ya?! D:<

Last edited:
[bg=white]
abdd3919ae.jpg

[bg=#a91f1f]
Basic Information
[/bg]

Name: Kanuni Jadar
Birthplace: Archipelago
Personality: As befitting of a warlord's precious daughter, Kanuni is haughty, aggressive, and uncompromising. Whatever she sets her mind to, she believes she is capable of, and will hear nothing from others about her chances. Her view of the world is strongly ingrained in the culture of her home island, meaning that there are "has and has-not's", and that she is someone who "has". Be it skill, authority, or right, Kanuni sees herself as someone deserving of respect and oftentimes, fear.

She is by no means an idiot, though. Kanuni is very much aware that her status as a princess is most prominent within her own nation, and has far less weight elsewhere in the world. Beside the authorities of other locales, Kanuni can reign in her excess confidence. Before "nobodies" of the world, however, Kanuni will remain rude and unaccommodating. She won't explicitly tell someone to behave like her personal servant, but she'll sure as hell keep up an aura that makes someone feel as if she were.

[bg=#a91f1f]
Biography
[/bg]

The island nation of Sandakke, one of many in the archipelago, stands as one of the more prominently independent realms of the sea. Though its lands were small, its people were fierce. Ruled by a warlord, Sandakke culture thrives on warriors and battle, maintaining a semblance of war throughout history, even amongst itself. Lords of different houses, when without an outside enemy, turn to fighting each other for glory, wealth and land as sanctioned by the overarching warlord.

Kanuni Jadar, First Heir of Warlord Urauton Jadar, was born during a gladiatorial battle. The legend goes that her blood was so definitively Sandakken that when her father, clad in armor and axe, struck the arm from an opponent, she could smell the blood from within her onlooking mother's womb, and decided there and then to be born amidst the carnage. Of course, while she was certainly born during a gladiator match, the additional details were mere superstition alone. Under her father's tutelage she learned to become a great warrior, adopting the ferocious strength, speed, and tenacity of the Sandakken way.

At a startlingly young age, she fought with and killed the child of a lesser Lord, prompting a brief but violent war between the houses. Her family remained on top, and earned her the title, "Princess of Foment" before she even reached her teenage years. With the extermination of Talze Utera and its inhabitants on the mainland, countless dark creatures sought to take refuge on Sandakke, among other archipelago islands. With their violent natures, the houses of Sandakke gave little room for the Talze Uterans to take hold, and swiftly sought to take back what they had already seized. Sandakke had long been keen on hunting down vampires and the like on the island when they weren't fighting each other.

Sandakke was one of the island nations quickest to be rid of Talze Utera's presence after a strong and focused push, and through the coordination of Kanuni's family, earned her father the title of "Darkslayer". Her family continues to rule the island, while she ventures to the mainland for business...

[bg=#a91f1f]
Weapons/Powers
[/bg]

Long ago wrested from the pile of ash that was once a vampire, "Worldgorger" is a longsword passed down through Jandar generations and which now rests in Kanuni's hands. Noted for its inexplicably-increasing innate power, the otherwise mundane sword seems to exhibit the power of a Talentium weapon, and is still growing... Cutting power, apparent weight behind strikes, and sheer 'presence' (if someone is apt at detecting such an esoteric thing) seem to be growing slowly, indefinitely without any input or maintenance from the wielder. While not particularly powerful where pyromancy goes, the sword can emit arcs and jets of flame when willed to do so by the user.

Where the sword offers its most potency, however, is in its ability to empower the wielder with an increasing general strength. As one remains in battle, rage sets further and further in, empowering their strikes with greater force the longer they remain amidst the carnage of fighting. The boon quickly drops off as soon as the enemies are gone, vanishing whatever power it bestowed.

[/bg]

• Love
Damn it, busy days.

Aaah.... I missed out on a whole lot of thing, huh?

Phew! There ya go, guys! One giant reply to make up for my tardiness.

Don't have much in the way of plot stuff at the moment, so next deadline is on June 23. Just do another post round and figure shit out by yourself.

Or be like Myriel and be useless. :3

Wahahaha, it's like kicking a newborn puppy! So much fun~

• Nice Execution!
Hey lets all make fun of the genuinely depressed teen!
Pls. People yell out to make their attacks stronger because willpower. Clearly Myriel just needs to get pushed so far past the breaking point that everything snaps and sends her rocketing back to normal, better than ever.

Or she just snaps, but hey she'll still be doing more than she is right now! Maybe...

• Nice Execution!
And there ya go! The Race is on! Need for Speed: Sailing Horizon

• Love
Reactions: Astoria
Congratulations! You've all made it to the next town, Reizal!

I'll be updating the Index with information on the town and the Illiserevan Big 3 under the Illiserev article soon. The deadline is June 27.

@Asuras The Sandakkens would have arrived half an hour or so earlier. What they gonna do?

EDIT: And it's been updated.

Last edited:
Once again, the party has split. Ah well~ Such a shame that Araki is the one that has all the plot info~

Deadline is July 1 for all of you, but if any group finishes early, I'll post again for them.

SH post is up. Sorry for the delays.

Deadline is June 10th. Note that, now that you're all in separate groups, if you post before the deadline, I'm willing to maybe post moar.

Also note that Skys is now in the future. One day, in fact. I will now be updating the Index with information on Ansiba.

Kay, @Izurich @Warm Regret you two might want to do a collab if you want to have an extended conversation. Just ping me when Tulian and Agatha are done flirting.

@Click This I'll wait for your post before I do anything for you and Asu.

@Zombehs Looks like Alexa loves to pop in and out of Araki's laifu at high speed, so yah...I'm collabing with Psyker atm. If Araki is going to tag along, then just post in the IC.

Hmmmm, I already have a reply in my head and it doesn't have to involve collabing, but we'll see. :)

Finally, posted. Sigh... man, gotta fix my posting routine.

Sorry, @Warm Regret , my schedule is busy enough so I can't do collabs for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.