Shattered Horizon OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Izurich

Oh I think I'm going to keep the previous post, he's just going to have a change of heart in the next post. ^^

Reactions: Izurich
Time to roll for Washboard-chan!

Rollan.

• Nice Execution!
Screw it, I'll roll here.

Woke up to a row of awesome posts! :D Awesome, guys!

@Click This , I will post our flashback collab later!
EDIT: Clarifying, later as in during the next round.

Last edited:
  • Love
Took some time, but finally posted. Sorry for the delays on my part.

Now, everyone is more or less in a single group, so figure out your shit from there.

Deadline is April 22.

Roll for STAFF PLS

RNG PLS

Rollan for the shit's and giggles.

• Nice Execution!
The staff is in another castle, and gratz, Zombs, expending your luck early on.

Everyone is now together! I love you, you love me, we are happy family!

@ERode when do you plan to post? Just asking because I might put up something quick myself otherwise just to move stuff faster along

@ERode when do you plan to post? Just asking because I might put up something quick myself otherwise just to move stuff faster along
You can post. I have DnD tonight and tax reporting in the noon, so chances are that a post isn't going to show up til tomorrow. Gives me more to post if you people would actually start heading somewhere as well, instead of slowly dying out in the snow. XD

You can post. I have DnD tonight and tax reporting in the noon, so chances are that a post isn't going to show up til tomorrow. Gives me more to post if you people would actually start heading somewhere as well, instead of slowly dying out in the snow. XD
Woo, taxes~

Nothing in the world is certain but death and taxes.

So if Rodey is doing taxes now then what comes next is...

6ElX3zn.gif

Death of the RP?

Enough money to spur him into quick posting mode.

Plot progressor up. Took the liberty of getting you kiddos to shelter before I have to kill you all for staying outside in Illiserev when you're literally wearing nothing.

Figure shit out from here, I suppose. Note that there will, indeed, be sounds of sex downstairs. Also, the other girls are disposable NPCs. It's been pretty much accepted that the ringleaders of this group are Tulian, Agatha, Alexa, and Lyra, with Benedicta and Myriel just sorta being there.

Deadline is Apr 29. Ganbatte.

TFW Lyra's family probably owns a couple of those ships in port.

Post will be up soon. Just lemme see how lucky you people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.