Sharp Fall: The Beginning

Kaze Roka

The wind started flowing faster along the alley, the DownWay shook a bit because of Kaze getting onto it. He stood over it and softly rolled up his eyes, staring at Jax he gave a brief smile and gave two steps back to take some impulse; then, with just two steps and his most powerful jump, Kaze moved away from the DownWay and did a wall run through the next building before using his last step to impulse himself into the other building –The one the DownWay is- with the small remaining momentum he had, he was able to grab and support himself on a window's edge, from there, he took impulse once again and jumped up to grab of the next window, he kept doing this 'til he reached the top of the building, as always, he did this quick; speed is Kaze's specialization and he knew these buildings as the palm of his hand.

"The goal? Oh, just try to keep my rhythm" Kaze challenged Jax as he ran past the rooftops. Over and over, he leaped to a different building, all set of the immense amount of light provoked by all the different gadgets and items people and buildings itself had. In less than eight minutes Kaze had already passed by three buildings. "C'mon Jax!" he yelled.

@Arsonwolf

Tsuri Raino

From Earth to Vacuum, Tsuri came back to his senses when Illannah replied to his statement. The following scene made Tsuri feel kinda awkward as Illiannah tried to hold her dress in order to not show any of hers, as he didn't know how to react toward this kind of situation he turned his head a bit to the right to avoid any kind of confusions, he didn't want to see something, that was disrespectful and pervert. "Uh… Illiannah then… Nice to meet you… Guess I should be going" Tsuri said moments before walking to the shop's freezer and taking some bottles of water –three to be exact- then walked to the cashier.

@Demmy

Enamel remained silent as he watched her disappear into the light haze produced by the drizzle. He certainly did not notice that he was soaked through with water and as he stood there, staring at the point in which she had disappeared from sight, a thought crossed his mind. He had just had a civilised conversation with a girl. For starters, he had actually had a conversation. To make it better, it was with a girl. It was a strange feeling an Enamel couldn't help but smile as he turned his gaze to the sky. He would only stay there a minute more before heading home for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illannah simply nodded. She did feel a bit awkward standing and talking like this. She was certain this boy had other thins to get to. Perhaps the reason why he wasn't in school. In any case, she was ready to move on with the day. "Perhaps we'll meet again," she whispered.

@Zackymas

He grins and takes off after him. At the wall, he runs across and leaps back to the window. He watches with a grin glued to his face. He pushes his legs off the window and uses his feet against the wall to keep pushing himself upwards while keeping enough momentum to not fall. His hands find the next window up and he grips it to launch himself back to the opposite wall and kicks off again to reach the next window. He repeats this process after Kaze. When he reaches the top, he sprints across to long jump across to the next building. "I'm keeping up just fine."

Rango lays on a rooftop that is at some point along Kaze's path, winded and injured with a duffel bag with weapons in it, hoping nobody would find him resting there.

Kaze Roka
[/color]

Looking back, Kaze stopped running to find that Jax had managed to follow his steps –this wasn't his 100% though- without doing a huge effort, he briefly smiled and turned his head back to front and starts running once again. He jumps across a leap between two large buildings; he was already reaching height, this last building he had jumped to have ten floors and two rooftop parking lots, equaling more than 400 meters high. At such high distance it was already normal to see "Falcons", Kaze saw three of them exactly at two buildings away from him, he stopped for a second to wave his hand at them, they replied with the same salute.

The buildings in Kaze's path started to get shorter in terms of height, from ten floors average to eight, and then it continued descending, 'til it reached three floors. There, without stop from running, Kaze turned back his head, -huge mistake- to see if Jax was still at his feet; in that moment, as he wasn't looking front, Kaze's upper body accidentally stumbled and collided with a bar close to that building's edge, before he could realize he was at bay, all momentum had been lost by that incident, the next building was way higher so a normal jump wouldn't do the job. He walked two meters back before realizing that next to his path, in that exact building was a young man leaning on the rooftop (We are on the rooftop…) with some injuries. "Woa dude, you right?" Kaze calls out loud.

Tsuri Raino

"Have a nice day" Tsuri said to Illannah as he walked to the casher and paid for what he had taken, then walked out of the establishment and ran to Jinx's place. It was getting kinda (For the time he had thought to reach Jinx's) late and he had to reach there in time to start the training. "Woa 1:15 PM already, I better hurry" Tsuri thought as he ran through the sandy streets of Manaki. After some minutes of intense running, Tsuri felt a burning on his knees, but made it to Jinx's before 2:00 PM. He knocked the door after taking a deep drink of water, he had three bottles, well, two and a half now. "Sorry for the late…" Tsuri said as he knocked the door.

Nigura Day End

Jax struggles to keep up after the first part and loses him after a while. He finds his way to the top of a tall building and scans the rooftops for Kaze. He spots him and takes a dive off the building to the neck of the crane and starts to run towards the building.

Rango groans and opens his eyes and internally panics. He was laying in a restricted rooftop with contraband in his bag. "Uh.... oh shit." He says, shakily. "I should really get going now." He pushes himself off of the ground and picks up the bag, stumbling across the rooftop. He stops just short of the ledge, realizing he cant make any jump in his state. He turns back to face the other two. He briefly considers grabbing one of the guns in the bag, but remembers that he doesn't know guns at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira awoke to the sound of her alarm clock, it was time for her to get to work. Though, the thought of Enamel's Bakery came into her head thinking that she could stop there to get something to eat for breakfast before on her way to work. She got herself ready and headed out of her house, ignoring the family that seemed to be eating together but didn't bother to wake her up and give her any food like always. She ran through the streets, then lifting her legs and making a just to get away from the people, using the roofs, remembering what the bakery's roof looked like. Once there, Mira climbed down ending up in the front of the bakery where she opened up the door and headed inside to the smell of the bake goods.

Jinx went over to her door when she heard the sound of Tsuri there. She opened it up, staring at him. "Yes, you're late." She replied, not showing the boy much emotion to it. She took a look at him, he seemed a bit tired. He must have been running there...good. He needed to get more stamina because he just didn't have enough for the jumps and running. You didn't want to run out of steam in the middle of a jump across a roof. "We'll beginning starting right away then, no time for you to take a moment and rest. I want to see what you can do right now."

Kaze Roka

Whines spoiled from the injured young right in front Okami. He noted how this kid felt insecure by his presence, perhaps he was thinking wrong on him. All he could was trying to help him; he ducked and tried to support the boy with his arms before saying a word. Tried to get the boy on his feet before turning his head to right, then left, back, then front, checking if there was someone close besides the falcons and Jax, taking someone injured down of such building wasn't easy task, especially since they didn't know if the building had stairs to the inside part, or just a DownWay. "C'mon boy, get on your feet, you don't seem to be in the best condition" Okami said.

@Arsonwolf

Tsuri Raino​

"I was doing… things" Tsuri smiled a bit before thinking. Now it was when the real deal began, indeed he had to get stronger, better, faster in order to handle the runs that were to come in a not-that-far future. He stretched a bit his arms when he heard Jinx's second statement, no time to rest, it was going to be a prove of his stamina, because of the run to there, he had already wasted some energy, but he was still in a good form, just having ran some kilometers a few seconds ago wasn't going to stop him to prove how this life-style tasted and felt like. "Yes ma'am… Right away then" Tsuri warmed his legs by flexing them repeatedly in the same place he was standing.

@ScarletNova

@Zackymas

He attempts to push himself away. "I can move on my own." He hefts the bag over his shoulder and looks over the edge of the building to assess what he can do to get out of here. He looks at the address on the slip of paper. "I need to get this bag to 4321 West Street. I can't afford to miss my chance." Jax lands on the building and strolls over "What happened here?" Rango glances at him. "I took a bit of a fall. I can make it, though."

Jinx didn't care what he was doing before, just as long as he was there now and he was serious and it seemed he was. After all, he came to her for the help in the first place. She eyes his movements after hearing that he was going to do what she said, watching his legs to see what they were doing. "Well, then go right ahead and show me what you can do. I'm quite curious how long you'll last without getting tired today. You seemed to be trying to last longer by the state you were in when you got here, trying to run all the way here. I'm glad you're actually trying to build up your stamina after all." It was a big part, it was the only way to be able to not get too tired during all the running, climbing and jumping that they were going to do during training and practice.

Kaze Roka​

"Dude calm down; you aren't in the best of the states may I say" Kaze took a step back as the young man decided to step on his own. He stood alongside Jax, then heard the man talk in a low tone "4321 West Street…" he analyzed the young man's words as he walked back, then looked at Jax, rolled his eyes to the Falcons and came back to the boy again. "You need to deliver that, right? I can do it for ya" Kaze walked front of the boy and offered him a handshake, then looked back at Jax.

@Arsonwolf

Tsuri Raino​

With warned legs and streched arms Tsuri was ready for action. He took his bag off after taking a bottle of water out of it, put it in his jacket's pocket and streched his arms once again to secure that the bottle wasn't going to interfere that much in his movement. It bothered, but not enough to stop him. "What are we waiting for then? You lead the way." Tsuri replied in excitement.

@ScarletNova

Enamel yawned, picking up yet another bread crumb and dropping it into the bin next to him. The bread was cooked, as was the rolls. The Danishes and other pastries filled the room with a lovely smell and there ovens in the back were turned of, left to cool down. Sometimes Enamel wondered why he bothered to cook. It wasn't likely that anyone would buy anything. Wiping the last bench, he dropped the cloth into the bin as well and went to the front of the shop and sat in his chair. He leant back, twirling on the chair and staring at the ceiling when Mira had entered. Hearing the bell, he jumped out of his chair, not wanting to look like he was slacking off, only to slip on the bottom of the chair and fall. "Ouch..."

Cirid Arrived at the rooftop to watch as that Kaze guy burst off with another guy of some sort. Probably another member of their crew. Perhaps he scared them off with the information and the job? Well, if it was Cirid himself being asked to sneak into an armory, yeah he would run the other was as well. He pulled out a metal stick and popped one of the rooftop doors open with relative ease, he was pretty good at lock-picking from late at night whenever we would need those delicious SpuddiezTM ​Potato Chips out of the locked vending machine, it always made him smile just a bit when, on the next day, all the employees would come to the break room to find all the chips gone! Guess chips are the next big food thing.

He's going to miss his crew, now only Damien remained, and it's nice to talk about all the cool nerdy stuff and anime, but it's not best to overdose it.

He worked his way back to his house to get in his work clothes, and return to work, a bit bummed out about what happened, but hey, he's fine knowing he wasn't discovered in that thing with the Hacker dude.

But upon entering Kaz Tower, a different feeling surrounded him, one of total fear, He was stopped by one of the secretaries, "Mr.Riordan, Mr.Kaz would like to see you. This way."

Oh no, he was screwed.

He rode up an elevator all the way to the top floor, in which he was only met by a screen of the Kaz Industries Logo, and a slightly annoyed voice make it's way through the phone;

"I know you were there, Mr.Riordan, I know you saw the hacker, and survived to think he stole nothing important, right? WRONG! He stole an important file that determines the fate of this company! The only reason I haven't fired you yet, is because I know you jump buildings, it's funny what one man knows about his employees, you have 72 hours to find the identity of this hacker, or you're fired. Do you have my understanding?"
"Y-Y-Yesir!"
"Good, I know you're a young and obedient young lad, and you have your whole life ahead you you, you give me his identity, and you don't have to worry about me ever again!"

Man, this day sucks.

Mira walked closer to Enamel and looked at the man who was on the ground. "You falling for me Enamel." She joked, though even when she joked it seemed she didn't show too much emotion. She came up to him and held out her hand for him to take to help him up. "I came here to get something to eat, got anything good for me to have for breakfast. I have work to get to soon."

Jinx smirked when she heard his comment, "Let's go then." She responded and after a few moments she began to run, wanting to see if he would be able to keep up with her without getting worn out. She didn't care about how fast they ended up going, for now it was to see if he could keep going without messing up or getting too tired. The speed needed to be able to get a good jump would be practiced later as well as actual jumps. "Try to stay with me, no stopping." She shouted out to him. After a few minutes she began to make a few jumps on small buildings.

Enamel groaned, attempting to sit up. He heard the person walk over, still unknowing that it was Mira, and finally managed to lean back against the chair. Looking up, he smiled at her, relaxing a bit at the sight of her. At least he hadn't scared a customer away. "Perhaps I did," he replied, joking as well. Standing, he nodded in answer to her question and dusted himself off. "Oh definitely. Any allergies?"

(im back from the dead)

Rango hesitates for a moment before setting down the bag and opening it, revealing guns and equipment. "i don't think you want to take this job over." Jax whistles "that is a lot of contraband."

Kaze

Kaze looked at the contents of the bag, it was a lot of contraband but if it needed to be done and Rango was okay with him doing it, then he would. "I'll still take it if you want me too." Kaze stated, "I'd be able to get it done faster than you, especially in your condition right now."

Mira

Mira smiled, "no, I have no allergies." She stated to Emanel. She followed him, waiting for him to give her something to take with her. Once he did, she paid for the food then gave him a smile. "I have to get to work, but we should meet up again later today. I can come back here after I'm finished. Then perhaps we can head back to the forest today."

Jinx and Tsuri

Jinx jumped along low roofs, getting higher up as they continued letting Tsuri follow her. She looked back at times to make sure that he hadn't fallen down to the streets or passed out from being tired. It seemed he was getting better though she could tell he still need to build his stamina. "You're going to have to run more every day to get that stamina up of yours." She stated to him. It seemed he understood that. She continued their training, until she thought he deserved a break. She jumped back down to the ground and stopped, taking a seat at a bench and letting him do the same.

Enamel smiled, pulling out a cheesy bread roll and placing it in the bag. Then on top of it, he put an exceptionally sweet dessert whilst she wasn't looking. Standing straight, he placed the bag on to of the bench and shook his head. "How about no. You're not paying for it. It's on the house," he murmured, letting out a yawn. "As for the forest, it sounds like a plan."

Rango hesitates. He couldn't risk the guns going missing. But Kaze was right. He couldn't do it in his condition. He considered his options for the moment. "I can get there without this bag weighing me down. If you can carry it and follow me, I can make sure it gets there without hurting myself again" he looks up at the building he from jumped from. "I got a bit cocky, I guess"

Jax scratches at the stubble starting to form on his chin. "I can help with that, I guess. I don't have anywhere to be right now"

Kaze
"That works for me." Kaze replied. He zipped the bag back up for them and placed it on his back. "Let's go then." If he wanted it done fast, which was right to do with all that contraband, then they had to get going without waiting around. Once Rango and Jax started, Kaze followed after him, jumping along the buildings to get to where the contraband needed to be.

Mira
Mira gave Emanel a small smile, "Thank you." She stated when he said it was on the house and she wasn't going to have to pay for it. "The next one, let me pay." She then gave him a nod when he went along with the idea of the forest later that day. She gave him a good bye and headed out of the bakery with her bag and headed to her work at the zoo.
Jinx and Tsuri
"Here." Jinx said, handing Tsuri something to eat. After all, it was around lunch and they needed to get his energy back up with all the running. She may be hard on him sometimes with the training but she was a nice person when it was needed. "After you're finished we'll do more training."

"Thanks." He said cheerfully back and took the food, sitting down with Jinx and eating lunch with her. "Okay." At least it was good to get a break for a little while, even though Jinx didn't seem to talk much.​

Enamel sighed, "Fine, fine. If you absolutely must," he murmured, smiling happily. "And have a great day. I'll see you soon," he told her, waving as she left the building. Sighing, he returned to his seat, waiting there for a long, long time before anyone else even passed by the shop.