Shameful Confessions of a Roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take forever to reply sometimes. Like, even after starting a post and talking to my partner I can still take days. Also, I post novels sometimes, which can be a real turn-off for some people, I guess. I'm also a needy partner. I don't need immediate responses or anything, but I need feedback. Tell me you loved my post, tell me if you want me to change things. Talk to me and tell me all about how my writing is. Sometimes even a simple rating will suffice, but dammit, gimme something. ;__;
Same. 8D

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
I'm a control freak when it comes to collaborating. Everything has to be pitch perfect or I wasn't there.
Girl, despite changing your name, I knew automatically it was you for some reason xD

MY CONFESSION:
When I lose interest in a roleplay, I just give a half assed reply after one month of waiting knowing the other partner probably dropped out... But, at least I'm not the one who dropped out.

If the roleplayer actually didn't mind waiting that long for that reply, I just kind of slowly disappear from the face of the internet... for them at least.

@Vaila

as much as I insist I don't deal with anime stereotypes

honestly I would play tsunderes until the day I die

@B l u E s Lol that's because you know what kind of person I am x'D

Reactions: B l u E s
Oh man...

I'm a little bit (a lot) of a roleplay snob. I'm super picky about my partners and I have to connect with the roleplayer to thoroughly enjoy the roleplay we share. I need someone to gush over the roleplay with. If it's less than three paragraphs a post, I'm probably not interested. >__>

Thread stalking other roleplayers because you like their writing style, and content.
Yet are pretty sure they wouldn't be interested in collaborating, so you remain in the shrubs juuust beyond their notice.

"How do you know that they dont want to write with you unless you ask them? :]"
Sssshh~ These shrubs are quite comfortable. Thankyouverymuch

Reactions: KageKaioh and Sidhe
Oh man...

I'm a little bit (a lot) of a roleplay snob. I'm super picky about my partners and I have to connect with the roleplayer to thoroughly enjoy the roleplay we share. I need someone to gush over the roleplay with. If it's less than three paragraphs a post, I'm probably not interested. >__>
Thread stalking other roleplayers because you like their writing style, and content.
Yet are pretty sure they wouldn't be interested in collaborating, so you remain in the shrubs juuust beyond their notice.

"How do you know that they dont want to write with you unless you ask them? :]"
Sssshh~ These shrubs are quite comfortable. Thankyouverymuch
-quietly peers, then makes a note to stalk, because also a snob, and finds that lurkers make good partners-

>__> Hmmmmm...

• Love
Reactions: Nav
I'm so much of a control freak that I freak out when other people say they're going to start the thread. 8D;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.