Shadowlands: The Kingdom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, feel free to respond now (all). The last lion/animal rper replied, as for the hunter I'd wait a bit.

What would everyone think about a dice system?

For the roleplay...?

I mean for battles and etc. You know? It's just an idea.

Ok, I am going to assume the time era is modern then so I am going to try and edit in some responsible hunting equipment.

@LogicfromLogic
Yes, I would love a dice system for battle, that would be lovely.

I just feel that it'd make battle a bit easier and no blame goes around for god modding, you know? Because fighting, no matter how good you are, is always a risk.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Here's the stuff Jason is bringing along.

Custom Sniper rifle and ammo
Standard Revolver
machete
Camping set and food
Hunting traps
Camping backpack
Map and compress
Books
Kindlefire
Matches

Is it ok?

Alright guys, feel free to respond now (all). The last lion/animal rper replied, as for the hunter I'd wait a bit.
I'm going to rp my guy going into a local village some time away from the Shadowlands so you all enjoy the time while you can before Jason ruins it with his traps and sniper. >:D

Will do!

So what's everyone's vote on the dice system? we have 2 votes, but i want all the roleplayers here to vote on if it should stay or go.

I'm cool with it.

Name
Chikelu

Gender/Sex(cisgender, transgender, etc)
Male
Sexual Orientation
Bi-sexual
Species
Tiger
Role
Pride Member
Kin
Karu (Father)
Katuri (Mother)
Chitu (sister)

Mate
unknown
Crush
Tba (If anyone would like too, there welcome to ask)
Allies
TBA (again if anyone can help me with this, that would help)
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)
He is smaller for his age, he has white, brown and gold fur. He has a small weight. His eyes are hazel.

Picture
A-Tiger-That-Looks-Alot-Like-A-Lion-the-lion-king-16962546-500-787.jpg

History

Karu was born in South East Asia, he was abandon because his parents were killed by a pack of hunters. A man by the name of Chadwick was on a safari trip when he found a tiger cub whining and hissing. He decided to bring the cub back to america and raise it. That's what he did, he had another cub named Katuri, he didn't like her at first always fighting and bickering. But then they got along and became mates.

Chadwick's neighbor James was not happy with the tigers, always seeing them in the backyard. He wanted a peaceful neighborhood so he called the humane society. The people came and said he had a week to bring them back were they came from. Chadwick hated it but he had too, he brought them into a grassy land. He then left and the two were desperate. Later about three moons, they were chased by hyenas. They hid in a cave to hide from them.

Chi was born in a small cave, his father and mother running from a pack of hyenas. He spent their for two moons until his father and mother were attacked. When Chi was born, Chitu (his sister) was three moons. His mother told Chitu to get out of here and bring her brother, the two ran and found the pride lands. They were accepted not as tigers, but as lions. Since they both never really knew their species, they never knew that they were really tigers.
Other
None

Last edited:
I love your character @JusticeHunt20, but there are two things wrong;

On the Original Post I put no more males.

and a tiger, while the character himself is great! Might even make another Lion King only Tiger king rp for it but he is quite out of place as tigers don't live in Africa.

and a tiger, while the character himself is great! Might even make another Lion King only Tiger king rp for it but he is quite out of place as tigers don't live in Africa.
Oh damn, okay i guess ill change it

Yeah mind if i say that the two tigers were put in here because there parents were pets of a man and he needed to give them away because he didn't have the rights, so he lived near their and dropped them off their and so the family came about?

The tiger could have been imported, but then something happened.

The tiger could have been imported, but then something happened.
lol great minds think alike, i posted a few seconds before you about almost the same thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.