Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in message, if that were the case, he'd be very close to being a teen then, because by the time they got to their new lands, Tayba was a teen and he started out as an infant in the trek.

As I said in message, if that were the case, he'd be very close to being a teen then, because by the time they got to their new lands, Tayba was a teen and he started out as an infant in the trek.
So better off having both of them born not long after the trek then @Shadicmaster

Ive already been discussing with logic, and find that this would be the most appropriate sollution

I'm really sorry guys, I didn't catch this until last night.

who wants to see two other characters i was thinking of using?
[spoili]moon.png [/spoili]
[spoili]star.png [/spoili]

Reactions: LogicfromLogic
(without the apostraphy, it literally means first in swahili)
10 moons (months)
Sexual Orientation
tba (until other cs are up)
hey__by_turntechno-d6yplel.png
The firstborn son of the new royal family, K'wanza is the technical first in line to the throne, though he still must yield to the guidance of his older adoptive brother, Tayba, as he will be taking the throne due to his age instead of his bloodline. Having born within the Shadow Lands, only a month after the pride's arrival, the first to be born of the entire pride, K'wanza was cerrimonially named first, not only as the true first born of the royal family, but also as the first born of the pride in its new home, a symbol of hope and longevity of their new home. K'wanza has always had a kind heart deep down, even if he wont always show it to others, being bossy and cocky at times. Some time during the long migration, a palm nut vulture with severe memory loss was found, being collectively named Walio by the tribe. Ever since the birth of K'wanza, the bird has been the cub's guide, playmate, and guardian, fufilling a similar role to zazu in the pride lands (from the swahili word for lost 'waliopotea') .
He wouldn't have been born in the Shadowlands, he would be born in the new lands. If he were born in the Shadowlands, he'd be older. (The pride left the Pridelands and the Shadowlands after being exiled from both. They made their trek to their own lands, which they just call The Kingdom.

Is this making anymore sense now?

I thought this was the shadowlands?! The outlands are where they just came from!

Wait, you're right!

Skip that skip that. Damn I feel stupid. I mixed up the outlands with the shadowlands.

But they still wouldn't have made the trek though, but they would be born in the Shadowlands. Let me go back and fix a few things! SUPER sorry guys!

Thanks to my mix up, for everybody who has a character that is a cub, I will offer to draw them as an adult for free to make up for my error.

Its all right... My stuff is already edited, so there's not much of a point in changing it back or anything. I kind of like it better this way anyway, so its all good

Can I still offer to draw your character? If you want.

No, no, its alright. Dont worry about it

Also Shadic try not to have characters with really unnatural markings that may or may not stick out a lot.

Yeah, that's why i didnt decide to use those other two characters. I just thought the concepts were cool, so I did a little editing and fine tuning to them and thought they would be cool to show off

RRT5

Name: Eshe
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Lion
Role: Just another member of the pride
Kin: Chausiku (mother), father unknown
Mate: None
Crush: None
Allies: Utulivu
Description: Particularly delicate for her age, she is a bit of weakling and shy, despite not being much younger than the others. As she is female, she has no tufts, but her fur is a strong, pale white, tail and all, making her stand out from the relatively colorful other cubs. She is so pale, it seems a bit like she's glowing when in the face of the full moon. She's less rambunctious, because of this, though it turns out she's a pretty fast runner.
Picture: I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE. Is... that okay? I really can't draw for my LIFE and I don't want to pay for characters someone else drew.
History: Her mother, Chausiku, came into the pride from a land much farther away, closer to human civilization. Her pride was destroyed by poachers, so she came to the shadowlands, still pregnant with Eshe. No one knows what happened to her father, and Chausiku has refused to even mention him.
Other:

Name: Utulivu
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Cheetah
Role: Loner
Kin: None
Mate: None
Crush: None
Allies: Eshe
Description: A typical female cheetah cub, with a small, round face, markings, a long thinnish body, but still smaller than most lion cubs, she has no special markings except for a burn scar on her right flank shaped like a small arrow. She has no idea where that came from. Her face has the generic, cheetah cub serious expression.
Picture: None
History: For as long as she could remember, she's been on her own, teaching herself how to hunt and fight off bigger animals going after her prey. She's still learning and cannot run at a cheetah's normal top speed, though she can run pretty fast. She and Eshe became friends completely on accident, after running into each other in a hiding spot from the other lions.
Other:

Random thing:
1016159_550423908346198_1908452374_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.