Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm gonna ask are there going to be any big journeys similar the trek to the shadowlands in the rp at some point?

It all depends. For the most part no, their home resides miles upon miles away from the Pridelands for a reason.

It all depends. For the most part no, their home resides miles upon miles away from the Pridelands for a reason.
Ah so i guess it will revolve around conflict in the pride, such Ashura thinking Tayba shouldn't be king since he's adopted etc.

That's a good twist. Though he has a surprise planned for everyone...

If something like that were to happen i'd assume it would happen when the two are either adolescents or young adult since once their adolescent they'd be if working together be strong enough to kill Tayba heck Ashura is like the Zira/Vitani of the shadowlands (except she's a sane lion).

Remember, you have to ask permission to kill off a character. And that is assuming that they are actually in agreement with one another to try to go after Tayba for something he couldn't help.

Remember, you have to ask permission to kill off a character. And that is assuming that they are actually in agreement with one another to try to go after Tayba for something he couldn't help.
Yep i know.

So out of curiousity whats left to do before the rp can start?

If it doesn't get people would we have to make due by making more characters and playing npcs?.

We'll make do. If no more people I will sign on as the king and queen.

We'll make do. If no more people I will sign on as the king and queen.
I putted up 2 ad banners not sure if it works though most likely not.

In the mean since i am bored the people i am roleplaying with are either offline or just take an hour to respond lets talk about.. What does your characters voice sound like? ;p.

I already have a banner, but thank you! It is quite thoughtful.

Hm, like Sitka (the one with the beard) and his personality isn't that far off either. Yours?

I'mma redo Alari's; I'm thinking I'm going to make her the same age as Tayba

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Forgot to mention that there are hunters that are picking off the pride.
Name: Alari
Gender/Sex(cisgender, transgender, etc): Cisgender lioness
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Lion
Role: Pride Lioness
Kin: Amu (mother, deceased), Hammon (father)
Mate: N/A
Crush: Tayba
Allies: Tayba
ART BELONGS TO LOGICFROMLOGIC
alari_by_logicfromlogicthemad-d87hcbt.jpg
alari_head_shot_by_logicfromlogicthemad-d87hcug.jpg
alari_grown_up_by_logicfromlogicthemad-d87m76h.jpg
alari_young_adult_head_shot_by_logicfromlogicthemad-d87m828.jpg
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)
Black tuft of hair, dark brown fur and lighter brown undertones, brown eyes
She was born to Amu and Hammon before the long trek from the Shadowlands. But she knew of no hardship, as she was an infant. But her parents suffered greatly and they split up as mates. Once they found the utopia, they got back together. However, her mother was shot by a hunter when she was an adolescent, leaving her father heart broken. He soon left the pride, and hasn't been seen since. But she became close to Tayba who was very supportive of her.
Man this makes me more anxious to start :D.

So, I would like to join, but it will take a bit to come up with a character.

@LogicfromLogic
I have it in my cs that my character was born along the trek. He wasn't alive for the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.