Shadow Spartans

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
XD Lawlz, know much about Halo? More than what playing the games will teach you I mean e...e

Eh i have red the books.. well some of them and played the games i don't remember much sooooooo yea... >.>

I've read almost every book .____. and haven't forgotten most of the stories. Super fanboy Dx

Lol im a bleach, wolf's rain, black rock shooter, angel beats, D.N Angel, naruto, and dead man wonderland SUPER Fanboy.

I've only watched like three of those, and am dying to watch Wolf's Rain ; ___ ;

fjashfunweajsi!!!! WOLF'S RAIN IS FUCKING UNBELEAVIBLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sad in three episodes it actually made me cry.

The end of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx made me cry.

Hey if you want you can join my wolf's rain roleplay. What do you say?

I don't know a thing about Wolf's Rain though, other than it's awesome and a MUST-SEE-OR-I'LL-DIE kinda thing.

allright do you know of anybody who does know and has watched wolf's rain?

DUDE!!! I wanna join! Let me get home on my laptop ad I'll join!! \(^^)/

OF COURSE!!! Well the halo one, I friking love halo!!

Ima flicking gamer nerd!! Love halo best game ever! \(^^)/

Blaise made me lul. And yes I know someone who knows Wolf's Rain. Why do you ask?

Lul? Lol idk what that is.... Did you laugh for a good thing?

Because i need somebody to help me get my wolf's rain roleplay started off before it gets put into the rp graveyard.

Lul is the same thing as Lol, and yes I laughed for a good thing, your being extatic about the Halo was humorous. ^^ and I'll ask her if she wants to join or not. Does it matter if she's a pro roleplayer?

She atleast needs to post two lines i don't like one liner's... even though I do it myself and i hate it too.